Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Did Pharaoh Die In The Red Sea. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Pharaoh Die In The Red Sea. (1688 Views)

Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exod / The Illusion Of "Free Will" (part2) Did Pharaoh Have Free Will? / Did Pharaoh Of Exodus Event Died And His Body Washed Ashore And Buried After? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Pharaoh Die In The Red Sea. by Prexzi(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2013
I don't knw if am the only seeing it but the book of exodus 14:28 ' the bible only metioned 'all the host of pharaoh' nt pharaoh himself. I'av also watched christian movies that excluded pharaoh from those that perish at the dead sea.
But the book of psalm 136:15 proves that pharaoh also died in the red sea.
It just want to knw i dont want to use google.
Thank Ya
Re: Did Pharaoh Die In The Red Sea. by AdeniyiA(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
are you doubting dt Psalm 136:15?
dont u know that leaders always lead in battle? ao cud he av escaped?

(1) (Reply)

Ukpabio: An Unrepentant Witch Hunter Re- Launches Her Ministry / Miracle Xplosion Crusede With Pst. W.f.kumuyi / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.