Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Did Pharaoh Of Exodus Event Died And His Body Washed Ashore And Buried After? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Pharaoh Of Exodus Event Died And His Body Washed Ashore And Buried After? (2304 Views)

Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ / Did Pharaoh Die In The Red Sea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Pharaoh Of Exodus Event Died And His Body Washed Ashore And Buried After? by olabowale(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2009
For my man Davidylan: I was just researching the name of the wife of Pharaoh during the Prophethood of Moses and I came about this material, while I will continue with my rsearch, I thought the information about Pharaoh and the aftermath of the "Flood" of the sea is worth noticing:

Here is what the aticle from the Jewish piece says; PDF] Moses and Pharaoh are mentioned in history - 2 visits - 5:47amFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View
you remove THUT from his name you are left with. MOSE. What's the chance of , According to the Bible, in Exodus 1:22-2:10, this Pharaoh gave the , According to history, Pharaoh Thutmose and his wife, Queen Ahmose, had two daughters, ,
www.biblehistory.net/Moses_Pharaoh.pdf - Similar - (I expect you to research it out and not arguing blindly)!

Some people don't believe that the Pharaoh
perished in the waters of the Red Sea because the
tombs of both Pharaoh Thutmose III and his successor,
Amenhotep II, have been found.
But if one reads Exodus 14:30 carefully it
states the following: "So the LORD saved Israel that
day out of the hand of the Egyptians, and Israel saw
the Egyptians dead on the seashore
." This passage
indicates that the dead bodies of the Egyptians were
deposited on the shore of the Red Sea. This would
have allowed the Egyptians access to his body for
burial.

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture Finally Revealed! / Our Distorted Value System / Being Human Vs. Human Beings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.