Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Leaving The Chemical Based Foods, For The Natural. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Leaving The Chemical Based Foods, For The Natural. (641 Views)

Palm Oil Based Foods And Mouth Odor / Lacasera: Does It Contain Bleaching Chemical ? / 4 Reasons To Eat More Plant-based Foods​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaving The Chemical Based Foods, For The Natural. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 17, 2013
I just need to stay away from foods I describe as "chemical based" foods for the natural ones. Bcoz all the drinks, maggies, fast foods and all sorts, are just too oily & contains one or more ingredients that won't do the body good... (Ask a nutritionist if U don't believe).
I need to keep my body fresh, eat good to live good.
Please I need a long list of reasonable tips, specific suggestions on different foods to eat; don't forget it must be pocket friendly oO! Thanks in advance ;DI just need to stay away from foods I describe as "chemical based" foods for the natural ones. Bcoz all the drinks, maggies, fast foods and all sorts, are just too oily & contains one or more ingredients that won't do the body good... (Ask a nutritionist if U don't believe).
I need to keep my body fresh, eat good to live good.
Please I need a long list of reasonable tips, specific suggestions on different foods to eat; don't forget it must be pocket friendly oO! Thanks in advance
Re: Leaving The Chemical Based Foods, For The Natural. by Rubyventures: 6:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
Get or use a small portion of land to plant vegs and herbs. Eg tomatoes, water leaf, bitter leaf pumpkin, sage tyme, oregano, okro etc this means you get it fresh to your pot, its easy to start you can even use containers. The planting season is about to start so you can start preparing your soil. There is nothing to be ashamed of and most especially you will know where your food comes from.
When it comes to juices 90% of what is in the shops are laced with chemicals. You can save and buy a good juicer, for your fresh juices e.g pineapple, watermelon orange.

Most especially surround your environment with plants,the fumes from generators and cars contribute mostly to the short lifespan especially in cities such as lagos. I hope this has helped? Goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breakfast Plus Restaurant / Sugarfree Soft Drinks / Cake Stand For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.