Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) (34718 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Freeze Coolfm Flaunts His N7m Rolex Daydate Wristwatch (Pics) / Freeze Coolfm Posts Photos Of Injuries He Says He Got From Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2013
rose002: shocked where was I when Dotun was proposing?must av been sleepn,well sha norin do dem na Dbanj moni he dey afta lipsrsealed OopS!was I d 1st to comment

You're just a Loser!
Go and burry your head in shame arsewipe
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Aghagba(f): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2013
Congrats.
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by gwas(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2013
She look shy
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by free2ryhme: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2013
booqee: Ok noted. Make dem dey marry themselves o..:-/ hmm, but make the thing last sha., dat na d koko.
Anyway how does this affect the average nigerians??
do i smell jealousy
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by camelus: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2013
Presenter Vs Presentee
Actor aπϑ Actress
Artist aπϑ Artistee
Celebrator Vs Celebretee
Politicia aπϑ Politicie
Senator aπϑ Senatee
Rich Vs Richee
My own concern be say make the MARRIAGE last !!!
List ur own ?
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by dbride: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2013
rose002:
Sarap u neva hear say make una stp to dey use dis ur yeye Oga @ d top undecided

Na people go tell you when to talk and when you go stop? Haba, you be small pikin?

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 18, 2013
Where is her kehinde abi dbanj don use am money ritual lol
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by SimonSniper(m): 10:12am On Mar 18, 2013
So??
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by TableLeg(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2013
Who cares .... Psssst!
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by rill: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2013
Abeg shey he don fvcck d gal
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2013
booqee: Ok noted. Make dem dey marry themselves o..:-/ hmm, but make the thing last sha., dat na d koko.
Anyway how does this affect the average nigerians??
dotun coolfm is an average nigerian too.....
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Emoticon: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2013
Good for them.
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Eperipopsi(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
congrat to her
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by airmark(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
ayswags: Where is her kehinde abi dbanj don use am money ritual lol

Her kehinde is the one known as K-switch. He sang sister caro ft dbanj.
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by silvernus0: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHER[b]I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHER[/b]I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHER
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by silvernus0: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHERI DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHERI DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHER
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by silvernus0: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHER
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by blackbeau1(f): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2013
Pls help me remind them that its not abt getting married but its abt staying married.let's keep seeing this happiness and joy on both faces in years to come.
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by buklan: 9:50am On Mar 19, 2013
yessssss o. who dem b? grin grin grin grin
Montalo: who be Dbanj?? Who be Taiwo?? Who be Dotun?? Are they Nigerians? #discombobulated#
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by buklan: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2013
your oga at the top? undecided cheesy grin cheesy
silvernus0: I DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHERI DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHERI DONT WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW AND MY OGA AT THE TOP WILL SAY ANOTHER
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by Mrchippychappy(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
Where is her hair line? shocked

She-Akon?
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by roselynbas(f): 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2013
sharp man!
Re: D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures) by cescky(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
all this oyinbo cofying and forming toh!
why she de form surprise? undecided

dotun na africa we dey, na village elders u suposed tell say u wan pluck mangoe for the tree, nor be to coffy oyinbo things

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Uti Nwachukwu At 18 / Desmond Elliot Dances And Drinks Palmwine With The Kegites / Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.