Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva (2607 Views)

Desmond Elliot, Dbanj,adeosun And Joke Silva Pictured Together / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva by contactmorak: 10:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
"Excuse me, at this stage of my life, I cook when I like. The laundry? Abeg, even when we were newly married, it was underlined, I don’t do
laundry".

That was actress Joke Silva's comment when asked in Saturday Tribune if she still cook for her husband Olu Jacobs or wash his clothes. What's your opinion about her statement?

http://www.splendormag.com/2013/03/must-read-quote-of-day-from-joke-silva.html

Re: Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva by willienaji: 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2013
mtchwwwww, this is suppoaed to be a role model o, what message is she sending to the young wives who ar loooking upto her, who see her marriage to olu jacob as a model marriage. am disappointed.
Re: Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva by Desloaaa(f): 10:48pm On Mar 17, 2013
willienaji: mtchwwwww, this is suppoaed to be a role model o, what message is she sending to the young wives who ar loooking upto her, who see her marriage to olu jacob as a model marriage. am disappointed.
hit ur head for wall
Re: Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva by Lbrasi: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2013
E fit be say na the man be the wife.na their matter abeg!
Re: Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva by dopeJemi: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva by Akuviv: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2013
This is why people die of stress. Are you saying she cannot afford to pay for laundry services and supervise her maids/cooks? Even Proverbs 31 stated that the virtuous woman rises early and divides portions to her MAID SERVANTS (Not one but plenty). A good wife/manager of her home delegates duties except her bedroom duties. Enough said.

2 Likes

Re: Must-read: Quote Of The Day From Joke Silva by willienaji: 12:40am On Mar 18, 2013
well she could have put it inn better terms knowing there are people who are not as lettered as you and her, who will read the wrong meanings to what she said. thats why she is a role model, u know, role models need to make some conscious efforts at certain things so they dont send the wrong message. period.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Blasts J-martins Over 'broke' Comment / Ladies Can You Marry Someone With This Type Of Tattoo / Omg!! Beautiful Lasu Girls Put There Full B00bs Out With N Aked Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.