Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine (22082 Views)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by englishmart(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
The legendary acting couple have been married
since the eighties...and renewed their vows a few
years back. In the issue, they talk about their love in
the limelight and balancing it with their careers.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-CxKduRX2PRc/VOmy1zb_heI/AAAAAAAEkqI/XUCNVM4aSqk/s280/0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vt3dRG58GzQ/VOmzT7Aul-I/AAAAAAAEkqY/OANV9jAzwec/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

www.jaybossng.com/2015/02/olu-jacobs-and-joke-silva-cover-new.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by tpiah99: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
think they're the same time as the richest lady.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by buygala(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gorgeous old couple... Role models to many Nigerian youths embarassed .... I love them to stupor cry

Btw..

The 2nd pishure... are Joke's boobsies still that pointed at her age?

5 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by englishmart(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
tpiah99:
think they're the same time as the richest lady.
seriously, did you post anything? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Kikyben2(f): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sweet couple

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by jenni06(f): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sweetest couple

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Optional2(f): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chai see as dy r looking lovely nd cute God bless my parent also
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Missmossy(f): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Aww this is lovely, this is what i call Sweet Love in Chris Brown's voice grin

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by drnairalov: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
photoshop embarassed they made them look like cartoon..who doesn't know their old, why the excessive photoshop, Mr editor..embrace the old age

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by piopolid: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thats cool sha
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Soft10(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Awesome

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by lerunwed: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
';lokj
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Maczeelly(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ma role model

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
LEGENDARY!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by ichidodo: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
get...
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by ROCKHARDDK(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dat him wife go dey chop akpako 4igboro aye o.... 4get as it happened..... Me wan knack her self....
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by January27(f): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
buygala:
Gorgeous old couple... Role models to many Nigerian youths embarassed .... I love them to stupor cry

Btw..

hmmmm....observation [url]
buygala:

Btw..

hmmmm....observation [/url]
buygala:

Btw..

hmmmm....observation
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Google63(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
ROCKHARDDK:
Dat him wife go dey chop akpako 4igboro aye o.... 4get as it happened..... Me wan knack her self....
You wan knack your grandma?

6 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Amazing kiss

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Stay Updated with latest news & gists on ur BBM
Add Up Pin: 3334CA66
DailyTimes:
[img]http://thenypost.files./2013/10/romeoj.jpg[/img]
ALSO READ: > 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by ideology(m): 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
This English graduate sabi English like kilode.

She pronounces each word smoothly, clearly and one after the other.

God bless them and me too, celebrating old age with mine tooo very soon. Kikikikikiki

Life is sweet, I wish men never grow old, just be alive forever enjoying my wife, children and great Greater and greatest grand kids

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by kramer: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Too much photoshop.. they look shiny
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by riloxy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fantastic couple! They should set up a consulting firm for young people getting married now...

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by singlefade25(f): 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wow, i love this

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by mirexxx(f): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
lovely couple smiley

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
ROCKHARDDK:
[/s]
Same way someone somewhere will want to 'knack' Your mama, ode.

6 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by cycline404(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Despite the fact that this photo has gone through different form of editing, photoshoping! Waxing and all, they still look old and charming!

I salute there togetherness! All this young stars should learn from the elders!

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Euckybaby(f): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
lovely and amazing couple... God continue to bless and preserve your union and life

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by milky3(f): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
kissSometimes i wondered what strategy this couple compounded in strenghtening their bond kiss I will be proud to make you my mentor and marriage councellor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Yvonne Okoro's 34th Birthday Party / Photos From Iyabo Ojo 40th Birthday Party / Yvonne Nelson Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.