Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pls Help Me With My Laptop Issue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls Help Me With My Laptop Issue (988 Views)

Help Me Solve My Mini Laptop Issue / Please Help With Laptop Issue.... / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With My Laptop Issue by Bamjazzy(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2013
I will rilly appreciate and very happy if anyone can help me with my laptop issue, suddenly my system just wrote THE COPY OF THE WINDOW IS NOT GENUINE. A window 7 operating system COMPAQ system. Pls help
Re: Pls Help Me With My Laptop Issue by BizBloke(m): 12:20am On Mar 18, 2013
Bamjazzy: I will rilly appreciate and very happy if anyone can help me with my laptop issue, suddenly my system just wrote THE COPY OF THE WINDOW IS NOT GENUINE. A window 7 operating system COMPAQ system. Pls help

It means you have to activate the Windows - it's simply this: NOT GENUINE. Let me get you the file, or download link for the activator.
Re: Pls Help Me With My Laptop Issue by WHees(m): 1:01am On Mar 18, 2013
It happened 2 me some months back and the first step i take is checking and asking the Gurus in online forum's like you are doing ryt now but all my efforts turned futile cos none of their suggestions meet my demands, microsoft on the other hand are demanding not less than $150 or more 2 activate my windows. I owned a pressario CQ-56 at that moment and it is activated and genuine when i bought it but after installing some updates proposed by microsoft i got a BLACK-SCREEN and a WARNING watermark at the bottom right corner that my windows is not genuine, i tried restarting and restoring the pc but all in vain, some crazy thoughts crossed my mind like SMASH THE DAMN THING TO THE WALL DUDE and if not because my sister intervened i will enjoy doing that cos am really pissed.

This is how it happens with me, follow the screen shots along, i get a black screen first, anytime i changed a theme or set a new wallpaper it always turned black after few minutes.

And anytime i view system properties a boring counter is always there notifying me of the span of my remaining GRACE-PERIOD.

The above screen-shot[to the left] shows a window that go beyond the limit of 30 days grace period and if you let that happen 2 your pc in anyway then you have to prepare for the worse cos this is what is going to happen.

But do you want the above to happen to your pc ?? You can email me for solution if you dont cos i dont think this forum welcome crack tutorials. grin
Re: Pls Help Me With My Laptop Issue by Bamjazzy(m): 8:15am On Mar 18, 2013
@biz. I will rilly appreciate ur time n effort of helping. Waiting u bro. Thanks everyone dat kind
Re: Pls Help Me With My Laptop Issue by Maleeq(m): 10:28am On Mar 18, 2013
BizBloke:

It means you have to activate the Windows - it's simply this: NOT GENUINE. Let me get you the file, or download link for the activator.
Cracks/Serials for commercial software/applications isn't allowed on the forum.

@Bamjazzy
Is this the OS installation that came with your PC? If yes, then connect to the internet and follow the instruction contained in the notification you got.
Re: Pls Help Me With My Laptop Issue by BizBloke(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2013
^^ Alright, thanks. I didn't know.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help!! Help!!! / Steps In Changing The Icon Of A Folder On Your Computer / Avast Antivirus 2015 Activation Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.