Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Please What Is Wrong With This Cv? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Is Wrong With This Cv? (876 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Cv?(novice Job Hunter) / What Do You Think About This Cv/resume Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Wrong With This Cv? by webcalculator(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2013
hav removed the cv
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Cv? by jaybee3(m): 7:24am On Mar 18, 2013
Swap the education section space with the computer skills section

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Cv? by webcalculator(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2013
Thanks so much
But Really? I thought education should come first? Is it not the norm?
Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Cv? by jaybee3(m): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2013
As an employer, i'm more interested in the skills you have to offer so that ought to be empasised on the first page considering these people are going to be sieving through tons of cv's.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Wrong With This Cv? by webcalculator(m): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2013
jay bee: As an employer, i'm more interested in the skills you have to offer so that ought to be empasised on the first page considering these people are going to be sieving through tons of cv's.
ok, thanks. i will do that. God will bless you

(1) (Reply)

Apply And Secure Jobs Outside Nigeria / Manufacturing Firm Recruiting!!! / Job Opportunities Across 36 States (for Nigerians Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.