Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Do Ladies Bend Their Faces In Pictures? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Ladies Bend Their Faces In Pictures? (637 Views)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Girl Born With Two Faces In India / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Bend Their Faces In Pictures? by Networkmaster(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2013
Was trying to hook up with this lady on net but I couldn't just
tell what she really looks like, because all the pics she sent to me
was not her true face, ts either she is bending her face or her neck and head.

I was scared because i didn't know if she is disable on the face or not.
Could someone please tell me why ladies like bending their faces while taking pictures?
Re: Why Do Ladies Bend Their Faces In Pictures? by kponkedenge(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2013
Most of dem hav big head so de hav 2 bend it so dat it can enta the picture.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bend Their Faces In Pictures? by Networkmaster(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2013
The worst part of it all, is that most times they leave all parts of the house
and walk straight to the toilet to take this pictures but i think
its because of the bright light in the toilet and the mirrors in it.

I personally find somethings strange.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bend Their Faces In Pictures? by koolet: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2013
I think d question shld be why do some.... //Cos my lady do not,.. I guess it happens mostly in LONG ladies (Tall iz an undastatement) wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Bend Their Faces In Pictures? by Networkmaster(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2013
koolet: I think d question shld be why do some.... //Cos my lady do not,.. I guess it happens mostly in LONG ladies (Tall iz an undastatement) wink

Yeah, some ladies is the word. I have actually seen short ladies bending their faces or keeping a funny face while taking pics.
Re: Why Do Ladies Bend Their Faces In Pictures? by rezzy: 10:34am On Mar 18, 2013
Its for the camera to capture their sideview or its a form of posing

(1) (Reply)

Saka Will Port Back To Etisalat After 90 Days – CEO Etisalat Nigeria / Expert Hails Proposed Ban On Pure Water Packaging / Welcome 2 Our World Of Technology Where Most Things Re Real U Dream It We Fix It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.