Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,358 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Christianity Contnuies To Grow In The Islamic Maghreb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Contnuies To Grow In The Islamic Maghreb (868 Views)

7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / Fight The Islamic Agenda Now And Give Ur Children A More Peaceful Tomorrow / Grow In Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Contnuies To Grow In The Islamic Maghreb by freezykul(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2013
christianity pratically disappered in the magreb in the 12th century.In the late 20th century xtianity started to grow primarly among european migrant,a handfull of natives(still counting)have converted.
Amin a young man from morocco who first encountered jesus tru dream where a man dressed in white robe handed him a bible in d forest.many muslim tell me'if i find you i will kill you'says amin
when i(amin) told my father i was a xtian,he stared at me and said"from now on u are not my son go to them let them take care of you and u will know who cares for u"he left town stoped his studies and now works as a tranlator for a xtian missionary group.
3yrs ago i started praying for countries dat have not taken up d gospel said Tyler a latin american
to be countinued
Re: Christianity Contnuies To Grow In The Islamic Maghreb by freezykul(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2013
Tyler who started up project northafrica in morocco said her work could be disrupted if she gave her fullname. She hold a radical view of envagelism saying"their is just one way to heaven,it is my responsibility to show it.if you had the cure for aid virus wont you want to take it to the people
".Amin also said dat xtians celebrate xmas every year at sale near the capital rabat with the exception of native xtians who celebrate alone and secretly.A young moroccan lady who pleaded anonymous said she found only "by his grace"when she went to a french hotel and found a french bible in her room which she read and was inspired afterwhich she met a morocan xtian who shared the bible with her which she latter converted and secretly baptized.
to be countinued...
http://www.google.com.ng/gwt/x?gl=NG&u=http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/12/15/us-maghreb-missionaries-idUSTRE4BEOJL20081215&ei=BxLGUaCyksua_QbOyYDQAQ&wsc=fa&ct=np&whp=3163

Re: Christianity Contnuies To Grow In The Islamic Maghreb by freezykul(m): 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
xtians in algeria are over 100000 although their no official figures.the hatred of islam among convert started during the islamic jihad of 1992 on civilian which clamed thousand of lives,many women were raped in daylight after which their throat were slit.over 5000 women were raped in the eastern province alone children were not spared the terror.
many began to ask"were is allah",many commited suiside,some went insane,many became athiest,many yet found the meissaih(many of whom are native berber).Many also converted due to the terror unleash on women which made them fear for their sisters and anxious for their daughters.One major teaching that drew people to christ was that God loves all men
to be countinued...
Re: Christianity Contnuies To Grow In The Islamic Maghreb by freezykul(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2013
a police man and his daughter who embraced christianity in algeria said "my former life as a muslim brought me nothing but misery i have found peace and love in christianity"his daughter who says"islam refer woman as FEMALE SATAN who must be punished for every misdeed while men goes free for comitting d same misdeed.muslim men view women only from the physical view,they belive women are made only for the bed.christianty have regaind my dignity and i dont regret my decision."Their message was publised in Al Arabiyah news paper which caused heavy argument on the street.Islamist demanded he be relived of his position.

(1) (Reply)

Is He Your Forefather's Mate? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Monday 17th June, 2013 Think About The End! By Pastor / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Thursday 27th June, 2013 Blind To Your Faults? By Pas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.