Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Grow In Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grow In Faith (1783 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Beware Of People With Corrupt Mind And Reprobate In Faith. / Is A Book Sufficient Enough To Guide Millions In Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow In Faith by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
Join me as I expose U to the supernatural power of God.
God work with our faith. Faith that conquers fear and increases our knowledge in God's word.
Watch Out!!!!!!!!!

Re: Grow In Faith by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2014
Greetings to all in the name of our Lord.

For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from FAITH to FAITH: as it is written, the just shall live by FAITH.

God expect us to exercise FAITH in whatever we're doing. We have to believe in the supernatural power of God, he did it in time past, so he has the power to do it again.
Illustration- you walk into your room and sit on the chair, you have faith that the chair can't fall you. But assuming you sit on the chair and fall, I'm sure next time you won't sit on it. We need to trust on the totality of God's power. The FAITH that when I go on my kneel sickness will vanish, but when you doubt his power, everything is zero.

F - Forsaken
A - All
I - I
T - Trust
H - Him

Now FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Re: Grow In Faith by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
HEZEKIAH'S FAITH (The Rejection Of Death Statement). II Kings 20:1-6.

In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.

Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the Lord, saying.

I beseech thee, O Lord, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.

And it came to pass, afore Isaiah was gone out into the middle court, that the word of the Lord came to him, saying.

Turn again, and tell Hzekiah the captain of my people, thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, Have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the Lord.

And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria;
Re: Grow In Faith by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
.... and I will defend this city for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.

According 2 the text, Hezekiah had faith in God and his fully assured that when he calls on God, he will hear him. Likewise God want us to believe in him and not the words of man. When we are passing through some challenges, he want us to have faith in him that yes he can do it. I pray that as we put our hope and trust in him, all our heart desire he will meet in Jesus name.

- If you can kneel before God you can stand before any man.
Re: Grow In Faith by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2014
SHOWERS OF BLESSING.

January - Joy
February - Favour
March - Marching unto success
April - Arise and shine
May - Moving unto victory
June - Jubilation
July - Jesus must reign
August - Abundance of blessing
September - Showers of blessing
October - Opportunity and Overcoming worries
November - Newness of blessing
December - Discovering the hidden treasure.
Re: Grow In Faith by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 06, 2014
THE JEWS FAITH.
Daniel 3:12-30.
There are certain Jews whom thou hast set over the affairs of the province of Babylon, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego; these men, O king, have not regarded thee: they serve not thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
Then Nebuchadnezzar in his rage and fury commanded to bring Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. Then they brought these men before the king.
Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up?
Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?.....

1 Like

Re: Grow In Faith by TemitopeJnr(f): 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Thanks so much sir.
May God bless you abundantly and replenish your pocket.

I am very very grateful.
Thanks very much to you sir.
Prinx55555
Re: Grow In Faith by prinx55555(m): 9:36am On Sep 09, 2020
TemitopeJnr:
Thanks so much sir.
May God bless you abundantly and replenish your pocket.

I am very very grateful.
Thanks very much to you sir.
Prinx55555
You are welcome Temmy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Agency Can I Report Mosque Noise? / Your Ministry Or Wife; Which Is More Important? / Quran Error - Muhamad Declared Mary Mother Of Jesus Was Daughter Of Imran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.