Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,938 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? (11159 Views)

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. / I Would Like To Advertise On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by okemmadu(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
i understand there two types of charges, 1. by clicking. 2. by impression. any idea of the cost?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
You determine how much you want to spend, depending on how long your campaign will last or your reach in terms of numbers of people your ad's will display to.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by okemmadu(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
Brand_new: You determine how much you want to spend, depending on how long your campaign will last or your reach in terms of numbers of people your ad's will display to.

hw much per click and hw much for 1000 impression?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
okemmadu:

hw much per click and hw much for 1000 impression?
I'm not sure Facebook offers impressions. I believe you get that only on Google Adwords or maybe I just didn't notice.
As for rates, you choose how much you like to bid per click and make it fall within your bugdet.
The higher your rate, the more impressions your ad will get. Low rates get's low ad impressions. For instance if you bid $1 per click then your ad is likely to get less impression than another one who bids $5 per click. That means the guy who is willing to pay $5 for each click will get his ad's shown more often.
As the case may be, you still get what you want from Facebook ad's and the good thing is you can set a daily budget with which Facebook stops impressing your ad's once it's exceeded.
So if you bid $1 per click and set your budget at $100 daily, then Facebook stops impressing your ad's when you get 100 clicks which equals $100 (your daily budget) continues the next day.

Whew! So how much are you paying me for consultancy.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by mavtrevor(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lolz...setting a daily budget will help you make the best outta Facebook ads.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
mavtrevor: Lolz...setting a daily budget will help you make the best outta Facebook ads.
however you want to look at it. You either get the best out of it or they get the best out of you. I'm an optimist so I prefer the former.

I'd rather ignore you though.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by jeffsmith1: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2013
Well i have used facebook sponsored posts it costs 50$ for 5 days (10$ per day)

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by nawebco(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
jeff smith: Well i have used facebook sponsored posts it costs 50$ for 5 days (10$ per day)
how how much responce did you get?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by ibietela2(m): 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
jeff smith: Well i have used facebook sponsored posts it costs 50$ for 5 days (10$ per day)

what is the roi for the sponsored post
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by maclatunji: 4:55pm On May 06, 2013
okemmadu: i understand there two types of charges, 1. by clicking. 2. by impression. any idea of the cost?

Cost per Click (CPC), Cost Per Mille (CPM).

1 mille = 1000 Impressions

Cost Per Click (CPC) is better. The amount you pay per click is actually based on Facebook's algorithm but your bid price and daily budget. also have an impact.

So, let say you bid $0.50 per click and $10 per day as daily budget. That means that the minimum number of clicks you will get daily is 10/0.5= 20 clicks per day. You could get marginally higher clicks if Facebook decides to charge you less than $0.50 based on their valuation.

The key to success with Facebook and online advertising is your landing page, which is the page your advert directs to. How effective or catchy is it?

Your adverts under CPC will continue to run until your budget is exhausted, so your impressions (number of times your advert appears on pages) tend to be high, the same for conversion rates too. Conversion means getting people who clicked to do exactly what you want them to do.

Hope you find this helpful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 09, 2013
I just got almost 500 fans in 48 hours. That to me is cool.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by maclatunji: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2013
Brand_new: I just got almost 500 fans in 48 hours. That to me is cool.

I estimate that cost you at least N15,000 and yes, it's very cool.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2013
maclatunji:

I estimate that cost you at least N15,000 and yes, it's very cool.
It only cost me about $50....But there's a trick to getting more response.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by maclatunji: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2013
Brand_new:

I like organic because you can replicate elsewhere with other people. I am not so sure about tricks.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
maclatunji:

I like organic because you can replicate elsewhere with other people. I am not so sure about tricks.
I'm presently optimizing my website with keywords that will generate at least 100 clicks daily from Google organic search.
That too is another trick.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by maclatunji: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
Brand_new:
I'm presently optimizing my website with keywords that will generate at least 100 clicks daily from Google organic search.
That too is another trick.

This is totally do-able.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by yungcheda(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2013
you should probably follow these tips from the beginning. I tried it on a client's blog and it worked full time
http://www.wesaytech.com/search/label/Facebook
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by ginezz: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2014
Following this.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by GentleFrank(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
It actually depends on your budget !
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by yhuci(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
It all depends on your budget.I got close to 400 fans with just $3 and dats for 3 days.. i had to budget $1 dollar a day

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by naijajobx: 3:49pm On May 18, 2017
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by ssolaoye: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2018
Are you considering running Facebook Ads for your business? This beginners guide to Facebook advertising will help you achieve the best marketing objectives on a very small budget.

https://invoice.ng/blog/how-to-advertise-on-facebook/
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by Muritala2015(m): 12:17am On Jul 11, 2019
Free Facebook Marketing Workshop will be of help to you! It will be useful to you

You Will Discover How to Build A High Converting, Cost Effective and Successful Facebook Ad Campaign

Facebook Marketing Workshop is an Intensive Online Workshop on how to “run A HIGH CONVERTING Facebook Ad Campaign.

Here Are What You Will Learn From The Free Facebook Marketing Workshop...

Introduction to Facebook Advertising.
Develop The Right Paid Traffic Mindset.
Know Who Are You Targeting?
Maximizing Facebook Insights
Creating Super Avatar Profile
Important Facebook Advert Rules That Can Make or mar Your Campaign.
The Best Of Facebook Pixel
Launching Your Ads Campaign
Creating the Right Facebook Ad Sets
Introduction to Digital Marketing Domination Programme
Special Gifts

Register For This FREE Workshop Now here:https://www.munexa.com/dmdm/fbmwsreg/
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Facebook? by elvis4real74: 8:30pm On May 02, 2020
pls i like to know that trick bro

(1) (Reply)

Get Nigerian Facebook Likes, Nigerian Twitter Followers, Nigerian Youtube Views/ / My Former Website Hosting Company Is Holding Me To Ransom / Solution To Sms Sending Failed Unit (bulk Sms Website)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.