Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment (759 Views)

International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / The Solution To Problem Of Unemployment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment by bizmogul(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2013
I am glad some Nigerians have realized the numerous potentials of the internet. For many Nigerians, it's all about chatting on Facebook and making new friends, for some others, it is all about advertising on Facebook and marketing their products. I am very happy about this development, young Entrepreneurs are taking to this trend and I hope the rate of unemployment would be reduced to a notch if Nigerians can master the art of making money on the internet. I have found some credible Nigerians doing this business, while also educating people and making money as they do so. As with every business, there are always bad eggs; like the ones who sell wrong information or rehearsed craps just to make money.

There are several internet businesses I am conversant with and have made money from it; I am not saying in millions but at least a decent amount to compliment my day job pay. I have made money from Fiverr, Information Marketing ( Sold my ebook on lulu.com)and also from Google Adsense. There are several ways to make money online.

In my own view, other Nigerians can emulate the gurus in this field by learning how to do it the right way. Life is a learning process and we learn everyday, but it's not just about learning; it's all about putting to practice what you have learned and doing it the right way.

You can start by researching on the different kinds of internet businesses available, there are free resources all over the internet to learn from, pick one and work it out like it's your offline business. Unemployment rate can be reduced if we have more people learning this art and also education others to do so.

I wish we can reduce unemployment through the internet.

Thanks
Re: Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2013
Most Nigerians lack the vast knowledge to take advantage of the possibilities on the cyber economy. There is also this stigma that goes with seeing someone making money from internet in this era of sophisticated cyber crimes. It is possible to actually make millions of dollars legitimately from the internet. Like becoming brokers for financial instrument providers and getting paid once the deal is completed. Keep on the good work, some day, Nigerians will learn to take advantage of the positive and legal opportunities online.
Re: Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment by braine(m): 10:56am On Apr 23, 2013
^ I love the idea. But what other things can one do online? Coz I don't find anything meaningful and exciting. Activities such as blogging have become clichè. I find myself online most of the time and I guess its time to make extra cash.
Re: Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment by bizmogul(m): 11:13am On Apr 23, 2013
Billyonaire: Most Nigerians lack the vast knowledge to take advantage of the possibilities on the cyber economy. There is also this stigma that goes with seeing someone making money from internet in this era of sophisticated cyber crimes. It is possible to actually make millions of dollars legitimately from the internet. Like becoming brokers for financial instrument providers and getting paid once the deal is completed. Keep on the good work, some day, Nigerians will learn to take advantage of the positive and legal opportunities online.

Thanks Billyonaire for this wonderful contribution. The truth is most people still do not understand the wealth potentials of the internet. Could you throw more light on 'becoming brokers for financial instrument providers?'How does it work?
Re: Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment by bizmogul(m): 11:14am On Apr 23, 2013
braine: ^ I love the idea. But what other things can one do online? Coz I don't find anything meaningful and exciting. Activities such as blogging have become clichè. I find myself online most of the time and I guess its time to make extra cash.

You can look for solutions to problems and sell to people.
Re: Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2013
cool
Re: Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment by Akdams(m): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Add this to your knowledge

Making money while sleeping

https://www.nairaland.com/1263267/need-investment-capital

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stick To Internet Business To Reduce The Rate Of Unemployment by steve888(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2013
through the years have been online have been searching for a
legitimate way of making cool dough just discover it through this
quick smart program, its sure gives u the opportunity to earn daily
straight to your bank account... join the moving train it's simple,
easy, and legitimate more infor @
www.http://stevequicksmart..com

(1) (Reply)

Need Information On How To Export Charcoal / How To Make Hot And Legal MONEY With Facebook / Why Not Try This And Change Ur Financial Statues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.