Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? (904 Views)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? / A Man Of God Called Rain Down During A Crusade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by MrGarri1: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
The Criminal Silence of Nigerian Pastors...... By Mr. Garri

Mr. Goodluck Jonathan seems to be someone who is‎​ very religious as seen in his various religious activities. It will also be safe to assume that he has a lot of respect for "Men of God". Sadly these "Men of God" have chosen to be Criminally Silent at this time when Mr. President is‎​ acting like someone about to lose his sanity.

After the highly controversial pardon granted to his thieving Benefactor(Alams), he has gone a step further to pardon a Man who R A P E D young boys. Isn't it obvious that Mr. President has advanced from tacitly endorsing criminality to openly advocating criminal behaviour?

At this time we won't hear the scolding voice of these "Men-of-God". Why are they silent?? Aside their Private Jets, Bling-Bling and their fleets of luxury cars don't these folks bother that Mr. President is‎​ leading this Nation to its DOOM??

Remember, "The silence of Good People is‎​ sometimes worse than the actions of bad people"..

A word is‎​ enough for the wise!!

cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by braine(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
They have all received private jets, so they can't say anything. Or you want them to revert to land? grin
Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by malc619(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
OP so you want make dem lose their Private jets and Bling-Bling...abi??

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by OurYansh: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
Which Pastors are you referring to??

The PDP-Pastors or the real ones.....
Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by Mortiple(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Stop talking non_sense! So Pastors have suddenly become the electorates that voted him to power? What do you say to the traditional rulers, Imams, Alfas, Sheiks, Traditional Worshipers etc? Bashing of Pastors is now the in-thing on Nairaland but some of us no longer find it amusing.

What have you done on your part so far? Is it that you can't do anything? Poor you!

Would you not come out to accuse them of meddling into politics if they eventually speak out? Would there speaking out put food on your table?

Some of you should face reality and come up with something else wherein our aggressions can be transferred.
Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by OurYansh: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mortiple: Stop talking non_sense! So Pastors have suddenly become the electorates that voted him to power? What do you say to the traditional rulers, Imams, Alfas, Sheiks, Traditional Worshipers etc? Bashing of Pastors is now the in-thing on Nairaland but some of us no longer find it amusing.

What have you done on your part so far? Is it that you can't do anything? Poor you!

Would you not come out to accuse them of meddling into politics if they eventually speak out? Would there speaking out put food on your table?

Some of you should face reality and come up with something else wherein our aggressions can be transferred.

Sharrap dia!!!

aren't they supposed to speak up against bad governance??
Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Becuz... grin

Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by fkaz(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mortiple: Stop talking non_sense! So Pastors have suddenly become the electorates that voted him to power? What do you say to the traditional rulers, Imams, Alfas, Sheiks, Traditional Worshipers etc? Bashing of Pastors is now the in-thing on Nairaland but some of us no longer find it amusing.

Most of them are praise singer just like you.
Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by fkaz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
The retard will go to them for pardon, god is watching

Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by tobechi20(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mr. Garri.:

The Criminal Silence of Nigerian Pastors...... By Mr. Garri

Mr. Goodluck Jonathan seems to be someone who is‎​ very religious as seen in his various religious activities. It will also be safe to assume that he has a lot of respect for "Men of God". Sadly these "Men of God" have chosen to be Criminally Silent at this time when Mr. President is‎​ acting like someone about to lose his sanity.

After the highly controversial pardon granted to his thieving Benefactor(Alams), he has gone a step further to pardon a Man who R A P E D young boys. Isn't it obvious that Mr. President has advanced from tacitly endorsing criminality to openly advocating criminal behaviour?

At this time we won't hear the scolding voice of these "Men-of-God". Why are they silent?? Aside their Private Jets, Bling-Bling and their fleets of luxury cars don't these folks bother that Mr. President is‎​ leading this Nation to its DOOM??

Remember, "The silence of Good People is‎​ sometimes worse than the actions of bad people"..

A word is‎​ enough for the wise!!

cool cool
did christ not preach forgvenes? Is goodluck nt forgiven them? What is bad about it?
Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by Mortiple(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
fkaz:
Most of them are praise singer just like you.
That I do not support anyone insulting Pastors and Clergies does not make me a PDP nay Goodluck Jonathan's supporter. That is where you got it all wrong! I am neither for PDP/Goodluck Jonathan nor for ACN, APGA, CPC, APC or any other party for that matter. I have such a political orientation that you can never imagine.

I am an advocate of change and will be glad to see President Jonathan out of office sooner than later. However, I really don't see anything different in the opposition parties in terms of ideologies, integrity of members, motives, etc. They are 'SAME OF THE SAME' (apology to Jimmy Agbaje). I would rather vote for NCP i.e Late Ganni Fawehinmi's party than vote for any our present political parties.

The party of my dream is such that will constitute of vibrant youths. Youths who are tired of these crops of hopeless politicians who are busy milking and looting the country dry. Youths who are not afraid to speak the truth and work the work. Unfortunately, some of you are useless touts, yahoo-yahoo boys, secret cult members etc who have got no balls to pursue such a course.

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
The so called jesus fought for the voicesless and oppressed in isreal. The church was created by criminals....so do not expect the private jet loving pastors to scold Jonathan. Afterall they all dine together.

Rather than the rediculous references to jesus, why not Fela? He tried enlighthening the minds of Nigerians, jesus did that to his own people. Martin luther to U.S,gandhi to inda.Jesus said he came for the lost sheep of isreal,not Nigeria!
Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by manmustwac(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
You will never see any of these so called church leaders in the mould of Martin Luther King who was an american Reverend who fought for the rights of African Americans & other ethnic minorities in the 1950s & 1960s. All them Pastor Chris G O Adeboye T B Joshua etc will tell you is to pray which is = to talking to yourself or fast which is = to starving yourself while they collect 10% of your salary for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Young man, touch not Gods annointed. U wan carry us play abi? I dey come, make I go meet my.....
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Lt4bgksHZ-g/UMMZG2qffyI/AAAAAAAADyE/3W_wRPdUdkg/s1600/pastor-jet.gif[/img]

Oga @ d top...

3 Likes

Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by kramer: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
musKeeto: Young man, touch not Gods annointed. U wan carry us play abi? I dey come, make I go meet my.....
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Lt4bgksHZ-g/UMMZG2qffyI/AAAAAAAADyE/3W_wRPdUdkg/s1600/pastor-jet.gif[/img]

Oga @ d top...
Loolz... see transformers
Re: Why Haven't Our So-called "Men Of God" Called Mr. President To Order? by sylve11: 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
musKeeto: Young man, touch not Gods annointed. U wan carry us play abi? I dey come, make I go meet my.....

Oga @ d top...

when u go stop this nonsense? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Heaven, Hell & The Condition Of Today's Church: A Must Read For Everyone!!! / Nigerian Churches Stink With Corruption - David-west / Lady Sees Heaven & Hell Ur Makeup, Alchohol & Bisexualism Would Take You To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.