Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

OMG: Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG: Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage (2208 Views)

See Drake's Reaction When Madonna Kisses Him On Stage / OMG!!!! Madonna Tumbles On Stage At The Brit Awards / Photos: P Square. D*ick Grabbed By Female FANs on Live Stage !! HABATICALLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG: Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage by Iamoilprince(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Think Britney Spears is jealous?

Madonna and Anderson Cooper embraced in a a big smooch as she presented the CNN newsman and talk show host with an honor at the New York edition of the GLAAD Media Awards at the Marriott Marquis. Cooper was the recipient of this year's Vito Russo Award, which goes to an openly gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender media professional who has made a significant difference in promoting equality.

Cooper spoke publicly about his sexuality for the first time last year with an email to journalist Andrew Sullivan. "The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud," he wrote.

The Material Girl, who memorably kissed Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera during a performance at the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards, also left people buzzing about her outfit. She was decked out in a full Boy Scout's uniform — her version of it anyway, featuring special touches like fingerless gloves and a cowboy hat — to protest the organization's ban on gay scouts and scout leaders.

"I wanted to be a Boy Scout, but they wouldn't let me join," she told the crowd. "I think that's [messed] up. I can build a fire. I know how to pitch a tent. I have a very good sense of direction. I can rescue kittens from trees. Listen, I wanna do for the community."

During his acceptance speech, Cooper thanked his boyfriend since 2009, Benjamin Maisani.

"[Being gay] has allowed me to love and be loved, to open my head and open my heart in ways I would have never predicted," he noted. "The ability to love one another, the ability to love another person is in my opinion one of God's greatest gifts and I thank God every day for the ability to give and share love with the people in my life. My family, my friends, my partner Benjamin, thank you very much."

MORE STORIES; WWW.O ILPRINC EE..COM

Re: OMG: Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
I thought cooper was gay or has he resigned?
Re: OMG: Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage by goldfish80(m): 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Who doesn't кnoω Anderson cooper is as gay as Uti frank Ocean. To him smootching Madonna is as exciting as α straight guy hugging an electric pole.
Re: OMG: Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage by Chinwem(f): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Cheiii!! The world is ending........it has to end soon
Smh............. lipsrsealed
Re: OMG: Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage by tpia5: 11:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
looks like a real kiss though, LHM
Re: OMG: Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 19, 2013
Next time go down low and suck something undecided
Re: OMG: Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage by FXKing2012(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2013
tpia@:
looks like a real kiss though, LHM

Thief! tpia@ is a fraudster.
Re: OMG: Madonna Kisses CNN Presenter On LIVE Stage by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2013
Chinwem: Cheiii!! The world is ending........it has to end soon
Smh............. lipsrsealed

[size=13pt]Abi? Na so we see am for bible. "The worldeth shall endeth soon afterath Anderson Cooper and Madonna kisseth."

I dey pack canned foods dey go my underground tunnel.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Solomon Akiyesi’s Mistress Is NOT Pregnant-details + Photos / After Winning Bba's $300,000! Kenya Man Emerges, Say's I'm Dillish's Father / Is That Jim Iyke's Engagement Ring On Nadia Buari? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.