Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Web Developer/designer Needed! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developer/designer Needed! (1157 Views)

A Student Or Recently Graduated Web Developer, Designer or Programmer Needed / Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 / Graphic Developer/designer Wanted At Ikoyi, 150k/month - Full Time. Apply Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer/designer Needed! by Nobody: 10:35am On May 08, 2006
Are you very comfortable with PHP/MySQL/Apache? Can you creatively use macromedia studio?
send your resume to recruitment@enownow.com

wink
Re: Web Developer/designer Needed! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2006
darn, this forum is pro-opensource,

do you work for enownow?, i know some guy who was asked to do a portal frontpage liek yahoo, do you want interface people as well (should have learned PHP back in d days)

easy mon
Re: Web Developer/designer Needed! by Cactus(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2006
finally they are looking for people, i emailed enownow.com about two months ago regarding their poorly designed website, and i got no reply. well good luck to you guys cos u have a long way to go, if i find the copy of the mail i sent i will post it
Re: Web Developer/designer Needed! by pojutime(m): 2:29pm On May 10, 2006
hi sope,

though i've never met you, nevertheless i've heard quite a lot about u. everyone seems to have a good side of you to testify about. from inro who talks about your bass guitar prowess to yanju who speaks admiringly of your web dev skills and Ife who talks about your graphics and programming abilities. i'm presently a student of your alma mata (Same course)
cheers.
Re: Web Developer/designer Needed! by Afam(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2006
Issues relating to web design or programming are best outsourced to companies that do these things professionally rather than managing or training web designers to do them.

A company asked me how much it would cost for me to redesign their website and I told them. The contact told me the decided to hire a web designer to work for the company and admitted the guy wasn't up to speed with the skill sets they needed.

I asked him how that made economic sense to the company and he replied that they needed the guy to be going other things like cordinating their logistics issues and things like that.

In this scenario, they prefered using one stone to kill many birds yet the major need for a decent web presence has not been met.

It is either some companies have too much money to spend or that the don't give a damn what the web does which is sad because the web makes it too easy to question the reputation or credibility of a company from its website.

The low entry requirement to online business happens to be the major problems facing the industry.

NB - General notes on the issue though, felt like sharing this as it may benefit someone somewhere.

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Php Forum Application. / Help With This / Is Luzoma.com Really The Worst Website On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.