Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 (1028 Views)

What Is Work Of Website Designer And Website Developer? / A Student Or Recently Graduated Web Developer, Designer or Programmer Needed / What Is The Difference Between A Web Designer And A Web Developer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by Hispresence: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hello developers/designers in the house,
I am not a web developer nor internet geek but I am here to request the service of any professional web developer that can handle the website of a Church based in Lagos with few branches around Nigeria. I mean, someone that can develop a dynamic and interactive website for the ministry. I am chairman of the committee raised to see to the online presence of the ministry and the time-frame we are given is too short.
So I need a professional web developer that can forward his/her web development proposal to us on dicngr@yahoo.com .
Note
-If you are forwarding your proposal you must be bold enough to defend the proposal before the committee
-You must be able to come to Lagos(Victoria Island) to meet the committee at the church HQs for further discussion and note that your transport fare will be paid by us.

Please, if you are not competent, do not respond to this offer.

Send your proposal to dicngr@yahoo.com

Urgent please.
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by databoy247(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
nice offer. Must the developer be based in lagos? If outside lagos, will the transportation be taken care of also? And finally cant the meeting with the committee be done online via skype?
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by PasNet: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hello sir, pls check your mail, I sent you a proposal
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by spikesC(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
What do u mean by 'dynamic and interactive'. Is it just a standard 5 to 10 page website or will there be visitor interactivity like a registration form for a member area or maybe even a forum. Waiting for ya reply
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
At your service sir.
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by Hispresence: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
databoy247: nice offer. Must the developer be based in lagos? If outside lagos, will the transportation be taken care of also? And finally cant the meeting with the committee be done online via skype?

Once we go through your proposal and it is what we need, we will arrange for you accommodation and transportation.
This needs physical meeting and no skype issue, you must be available physically to defend what you will be giving us.
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by Hispresence: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
PasNet: Hello sir, pls check your mail, I sent you a proposal

Alright
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by Hispresence: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2013
spikes C: What do u mean by 'dynamic and interactive'. Is it just a standard 5 to 10 page website or will there be visitor interactivity like a registration form for a member area or maybe even a forum. Waiting for ya reply

I mean first class website, that we can accept online donations and even stream live events.
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by detrinity(m): 10:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
hello pasnet,sorry i want to ask for a favour frm u.pls can u help me wit d proposal format for a website blog. Pls u can mail it to me thru sammyinfinitely2012@gmail.com hp to hear frm u.olusola samuel
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by sisqology(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
#ILike
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by AFOLSNETWORKS(m): 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
I'm based in Abuja would have love to bid for this. I bet you will like my latest designs. Just that time is off great essence, travel time, and stay time in Lagos. My clients always like me to be in Abuja.

All the best bro.
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by Hispresence: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2013
AFOLSNETWORKS: I'm based in Abuja would have love to bid for this. I bet you will like my latest designs. Just that time is off great essence, travel time, and stay time in Lagos. My clients always like me to be in Abuja.

All the best bro.

Thanks and meanwhile U can send in your proposal as well
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by A2J(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2013
Hispresence:

Thanks and meanwhile U can send in your proposal as well

what is the deadline for submitting proposals again?
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by greenmouse(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
check www.greenmousetech.com

we will be very happy to work with you.
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by Hispresence: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
Thanks to those that sent in their proposal, meanwhile I will have to say this to those that sent proposal in informal way, this is not my field though but will advice, when next you are bidding to get a project, always make it formal by sending in pdf or ms word attached document rather than sending compose mail to the company or organization and you must attach your portfolio as well.
An advice all the way.

Thanks once more to those that responded to this post...We will get back to the chosen one after going through the sent proposals

Shalom
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by Youngler(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Re: Web Developer/designer And Proposal Urgently Needed. Latest 7/4/2013 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hispresence:

Thanks once more to those that responded to this post...We will get back to the chosen one after going through the sent proposals

Shalom

The Chosen one!.Hope our proposals would not be run through some metaphysical test grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Bulk Sms API, Not Reseller / I Need Information About Cchub / How I Earned 1500 USD Per Month Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.