Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589421 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ezme(m): 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Etinosajay:

That's a new one...we have to look at this.

This might just be the sure route to a quick response from CDHC. Sadly, I know most people won't be brave enough to be the first to try
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Pat98: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hi Guys,

Keep up the good work.

Pat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bumdish: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
earthgreeners: AS I WAIT RESPONSE ON ADMISSION, I HAVE TAKEN TIME TO PREPARED THE LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED.
I NEED INPUT PLEASE

SPONSOR: BROTHERS

EMBASSY DOCUMENTS
1) Application Checklist
2) Application Form
3) Questionnaire
4) Family information form
5) Bank Draft (N19,500)

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
1) Letter of acceptance from the University.
2) Official fee schedule from the University.

PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
1) Passport
2) Two Passport Photograph
3) Birth Certificate
4) Police Character Certificate
ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS
1) WAEC Certificate
2) High School Testimonial
3) Degree certificate
4) University Transcripts
5) NYSC certificate,
6) Curriculum Vitae
7) Letter of intent

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
1) Originals of the last 6 months of sponsor’s Bank account statement
2) Letter of reference from Bank.
3) Sponsor’s letter of sponsorship
4) Affidavit of Support
5) Sponsor's employment letter
6) Letter of reference from sponsor's employer
7) Pay Slips (6month)
8.)Landed properties documents, shares certificates.
9) Passport Datapage photocopy
10) Birth Certificate

For my Self employed sponsors: In addition to 1,2,3,4,8,9,10 above.
1) Tax Clearance
2) Company Registration

FAMILY INFO DOCUMENT
1) Dad's death Cert. (Deceased)
2) Siblings Birth Certificates or passport data page or Nat. ID..
3) Married Siblings' Marriage certificates

@earthgreeners, I would suggest you add documents supporting your work history and some form of personal asset if available.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2013
Please Can I also sent you an email about some stuff in regards to Study permit?

Siga: ...Ok, u too check ur mail Sir!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Etinosajay:

I beg to disagree. Acct balance and cash history are both important composition of your financial capability. D balance shows that you have immediate money at hand (especially for tuition, travel, accomodation) D history shows u will have money for Living expenses. So please let's be armed with this information, for preparation

Sir, i never said its not important. I said the cash flow is more important so that he won't just go ahead to deposit billions n print.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
Like Earthgreeners did, these are the docx i intend to submit too.. what do you think friends. wink wink

Sponsor is my Aunt. Her daughter is currently studying in canny.

Embassy's DOCUMENTS
1) Application Checklist
2) Application Form
3) Questionnaire
4) Family information form
5) Bank Draft (N19,500)

SCHOOL DOCUMENTS
1) Letter of acceptance from the University.
2) Minimum expenses form from the University.
3) Deposit of School fee receipt, Paid from sponsor's account. The statement of account would show that too.

PERSONAL DOCUMENTS
1) International Passport
2) Two Passport Photographs
3) Birth Certificate
4) Police Character Certificate
5) Affidavit of study
6) High School Testimonial
7) Degree Notification of result
8 Polytechnic Certificate
9) University/Polytechnic Transcripts
10) NYSC certificate
11) Curriculum Vitae
12) Letter of intent

SPONSOR’S DOCUMENTS
1) last 6 months of sponsor’s Bank account statement
2) Letter of reference from Bank
4) Affidavit of Support
5) Tax Clearance
6) Company Registration certificate
7) Recent pictures with sponsor

FAMILY INFO DOCUMENT

1) Siblings Birth Certificates ( all single)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by FullStop1: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hi All,
I am looking for someone who I can share accommodation with in Calgary (For a short period). I will be relocating from Europe in search of a job and intend to come over towards the end of April.

I know this is not related to studying in Canada, but any help will be greatly appreciated.

FullStop.
[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
dommakavelli:

Sir, i never said its not important. I said the cash flow is more important so that he won't just go ahead to deposit billions n print.

Yea, I understand what u meant, buh the cash history and account balance are both considered as equal components of your financial capabilities, as I've said before
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
bumdish: @earthgreeners, I would suggest you add documents supporting your work history and some form of personal asset if available.

Completed NYSC Oct. 2012...
Presently managing as a High School tutor.
No much work history...

What do you think?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2013
earthgreeners:

Completed NYSC Oct. 2012...
Presently managing as a High School tutor.
No much work history...

What do you think?

VO, what do you think about my docx sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:36am On Mar 24, 2013
michaelcu: Please Can I also sent you an email about some stuff in regards to Study permit?

..No wahala...send am...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2013
Siga: ..No wahala...send am...

i sent an email to you sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2013
dommakavelli: VO, what do you think about my docx sir

How about proof of relationship with your sponsor?...Birth Cert, Marriage Cert. of sponsor and your parent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 24, 2013
This is a very nice article. I stay in Canada and the Canadians are very friendly. Infact, they need people in their country especially in provinces such as Manitoba. wink wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2013
earthgreeners:

How about proof of relationship with your sponsor?...Birth Cert, Marriage Cert. of sponsor and your parent.

bro, I sent an email to you..pls check
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2013
[quote author=FullStop.]Hi All,
I am looking for someone who I can share accommodation with in Calgary (For a short period). I will be relocating from Europe in search of a job and intend to come over towards the end of April.

I know this is not related to studying in Canada, but any help will be greatly appreciated.

FullStop.
Man no one is going to let you just come and share accommodation with them like that o. If you continue like this you would still be looking for someone to share with by this time next year.In other words you would grow old looking for someone to scot with
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jennyfar: 10:52am On Mar 24, 2013
Boss Siga, after Ur pgd, did you do a masters degree? And if you did, was it easy getting in?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Dot1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good day all. I'm new in dis thread, but av been regular in d USA thread. Am planning 2 apply 4 fall, 2014. And i will lyk 2 knw if Canada unis request more than TOEFL score, undergrad CGPA & recommendatn letters 4 master's degree applicatns. Thanks in anticipatn of ur reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2013
Good day, Please I'm just an OND Certificate holder...am I eligible for admission in any Canada College?. And can CDHC use this to refuse my study permit?..Please kindly advice.
Moreso, I am presently working for a private company...can my boss(Employer) act as my sponsor?...if so what documents do I need from him. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
michaelcu: Good day, Please I'm just an OND Certificate holder...am I eligible for admission in any Canada College?. And can CDHC use this to refuse my study permit?..Please kindly advice.
Moreso, I am presently working for a private company...can my boss(Employer) act as my sponsor?...if so what documents do I need from him. Thanks.

If you never too old..You should b fine
here some of d sponsor's docx

for self employed.
4) Affidavit of Support
5) Landed properties documents, shares certificates. if their is any
6) Passport Datapage photocopy
7.) Tax Clearance
9) Company Registration
10) proof of relationship n why he's sponsoring you.

for an employee

4) Affidavit of Support
5) Landed properties documents, shares certificates. If their is any
6) Passport Datapage photocopy or any means of identification
7.) proof of relationship and reasons for sponsoring you
9) Reference letter from Sponsor's employer
10) 6 months payslip
11) letter of employment.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2013
jennyfar: Boss Siga, after Ur pgd, did you do a masters degree? And if you did, was it easy getting in?
...@jennyfar....I didnt go for Masters ....I focused on certifications....if u want to go for Masters, just talk to ur Professors, they have friends in most schools and they can be ur references....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2013
Dot1: Good day all. I'm new in dis thread, but av been regular in d USA thread. Am planning 2 apply 4 fall, 2014. And i will lyk 2 knw if Canada unis request more than TOEFL score, undergrad CGPA & recommendatn letters 4 master's degree applicatns. Thanks in anticipatn of ur reply

Generally, You don't need toefl except on request from your school.
You can get an admission wit 2.1 and above. if your 2.1 is weak, you my go for a course based program instead of research based.
Letter of recommendation is required..

My best answer to your question is,
For your own good, Don't be lazy, search for a school and check their admission requirements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
Siga: ...@jennyfar....I didnt go for Masters ....I focused on certifications....if u want to go for Masters, just talk to ur Professors, they have friends in most schools and they can be ur references....

bros siga, did you receive my email sir...i know say my wahala too much tho smiley grin abeg no vex sir, we go drink coffee together.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jennyfar: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
Siga: ...@jennyfar....I didnt go for Masters ....I focused on certifications....if u want to go for Masters, just talk to ur Professors, they have friends in most schools and they can be ur references....

Thanks boss, God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
dommakavelli:

bros siga, did you receive my email sir...i know say my wahala too much tho smiley grin abeg no vex sir, we go drink coffee together.
...just replied ur mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2013

HAaaaa. I don see your response....Double Tuale for you sir grin grin The coffee go sure insha Allah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
dommakavelli:

HAaaaa. I don see your response....Double Tuale for you sir grin grin The coffee go sure insha Allah
Amen and Amen....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
jennyfar: Boss Siga, after Ur pgd, did you do a masters degree? And if you did, was it easy getting in?
Most colleges has transfer agreements with some leading universities.So thats not a problem at all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
All these documents we submit tho. Will the canadian embassy release them whenever u need it for other purposes?

Just asking.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Dot1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
Thanks man
dommakavelli:

Generally, You don't need toefl except on request from your school.
You can get an admission wit 2.1 and above. if your 2.1 is weak, you my go for a course based program instead of research based.
Letter of recommendation is required..

My best answer to your question is,
For your own good, Don't be lazy, search for a school and check their admission requirements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
@all,pls advise me on this,in my former application,i filled 12,100CAD as my tuition,5000CAD for room and board,other expenses at 6000CAD,then funds available for my stay in Canada as 23,500CAD...my sponsor had 16million naira in his acct though not my parents.the VO still denied me visa on the grounds that i dont have enough money without working in canada.My programme is just for 8 months...pls how much will i fill in again to demonstrate dat i have much money.pls i need answers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2013
lucky Don: @all,pls advise me on this,in my former application,i filled 12,100CAD as my tuition,5000CAD for room and board,other expenses at 6000CAD,then funds available for my stay in Canada as 23,500CAD...my sponsor had 16million naira in his acct though not my parents.the VO still denied me visa on the grounds that i dont have enough money without working in canada.My programme is just for 8 months...pls how much will i fill in again to demonstrate dat i have much money.pls i need answers.
...And this was when they hardly check applications before denying....I dont believe that at all....I will advise send the same acct with extra and couple it with other financial docs or properties....

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.