Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587357 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nasjay: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nuendo: I AM INDEED HAPPY TO INFORM THE ENTIRE HOUSE THAT I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL CALL TODAY VIA EMAIL FROM CDHC. I SUBMITTED VIA PAPER APPLICATION ON THE MAY 2ND AT VFS . I AM VERY HAPPY AT THIS MOMENT AND I KNW GOD WOULD COMPLETE WHAT HE HAS STARTED. I WANT TO URGE ALL WHO ARE STILL AWAITING THEIR MEDICAL CALL UPS TO KEEP THE FAITH. IT WOULD SURELY COME. NA GOD SURE PASS JORRRRR!!!!

Congrats bro. Good-news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Shadams(m): 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2013
Onye oma:

Congrats bro....moving gradually to our turn...

@ Great community we have here. I am inspired by the news of trvs, medical-ups and the attendant responses of those who are waiting. Let's keep the faith. Next week will usher him more rewards of our trust in God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nuendo: I AM INDEED HAPPY TO INFORM THE ENTIRE HOUSE THAT I RECEIVED MY MEDICAL CALL TODAY VIA EMAIL FROM CDHC. I SUBMITTED VIA PAPER APPLICATION ON THE MAY 2ND AT VFS . I AM VERY HAPPY AT THIS MOMENT AND I KNW GOD WOULD COMPLETE WHAT HE HAS STARTED. I WANT TO URGE ALL WHO ARE STILL AWAITING THEIR MEDICAL CALL UPS TO KEEP THE FAITH. IT WOULD SURELY COME. NA GOD SURE PASS JORRRRR!!!!

Congrats. I get even more excited when someone on the list gets good news. Wish the rest of us all the best in life.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
2-chains:
Guys I just got my TRV today!!! Saw the message in my CIC account this evening. I was sooo elated. After submitting my passport on the 8th of JULY. I applied online on the 26th of April.

Congratulations!!!!!!! wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chatters(f): 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2013

Congrats Man. Our God is alive!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Tinasunday: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2013
nobleman01:
Point of correction sir. I gained admission for my masters with a 2.2, engineering for that matter. There is no sin in applying with faith and prayer.
Please I will need your assistance, my contact is tinaomoarukhe@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 1:38am On Jul 21, 2013
Congrats to all the new TRV recipients. I wish all awaitees the best, keep the faith and erase doubt. Its a great feeling, know that success is still flowing in the house!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 1:57am On Jul 21, 2013

FUNNY ENOUGH MY VFS STATUS HASNT CHANGED YET. THEY SENT ME THE MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS VIA EMAIL ALONG SIDE THE FORM I AM TO PRINT OUT. COULD IT BE IT IS because THE EMAIL CAME ON SATURDAY AND VFS WOULDN'T BE OPEN UNTIL MONDAY?? ALSO PLEASE GUYS IS THIS LIKELY??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 1:59am On Jul 21, 2013
amen oh!!!!!
lucky Don: Congrats bro...we submitted the same day.God that did it for u will also do same for us.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 2:18am On Jul 21, 2013
pLEASE A QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO SUBMITTED VIA PAPER APPLICATION AND HAVE DONE THEIR MEDICALS

1. PLEASE I WAS CONTACTED VIA EMAIL DIRECT FROM CIC, AND WAS GIVEN TE LINK TO THE LIST OF HOSPITALS WHERE I CAN CARRY OUT THE MEDIC BUT MY STATUS HASNT STILL CHANGED AT THE VFS WEBSITE( I GUESS because ITS A WEEKEND) .PLEASE SHOULD I PROCEED TO CARRY OUT THE MEDICALS WITHOUT DELAY OR WAIT FOR THE STATUS ON VFS WEBSITE TO CHANGE?

2. I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY INSTRUCTION AS PER PAYMENT OF FEES AND BOARD. IS THIS USUALLY AMONG THE PACKAGE SENT BACK TO VFS OR DOES THE MEDICAL INSTRUCTION COME SEPARATE FROM THE FEES & BOARD INSTRUCTIONS AND RECEIPTS.

PLEASE GUYS, I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON THE ABOVE LISTED INQUIRIES.

GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 2:58am On Jul 21, 2013

Congrats bro...God would do same for us...Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 5:45am On Jul 21, 2013
Nuendo: pLEASE A QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO SUBMITTED VIA PAPER APPLICATION AND HAVE DONE THEIR MEDICALS

1. PLEASE I WAS CONTACTED VIA EMAIL DIRECT FROM CIC, AND WAS GIVEN TE LINK TO THE LIST OF HOSPITALS WHERE I CAN CARRY OUT THE MEDIC BUT MY STATUS HASNT STILL CHANGED AT THE VFS WEBSITE( I GUESS because ITS A WEEKEND) .PLEASE SHOULD I PROCEED TO CARRY OUT THE MEDICALS WITHOUT DELAY OR WAIT FOR THE STATUS ON VFS WEBSITE TO CHANGE?

2. I DIDN'T RECEIVE ANY INSTRUCTION AS PER PAYMENT OF FEES AND BOARD. IS THIS USUALLY AMONG THE PACKAGE SENT BACK TO VFS OR DOES THE MEDICAL INSTRUCTION COME SEPARATE FROM THE FEES & BOARD INSTRUCTIONS AND RECEIPTS.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

Congrats bro. Don't worry, Your status go change tommorrow.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by bullstriker: 5:46am On Jul 21, 2013
U are right.This is weekened and vac does not work on weekeneds.They are likely to update your status on monday.U can't proceed to do your medics without visiting VAC because u need your. Int'l passport for the medics.
2)Instructions to pay for tuition and board is not sent through email.It is usually included in the package,u will collect at VAC.
Nuendo: pLEASE A QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO SUBMITTED VIA PAPER APPLICATION AND HAVE DONE THEIR MEDICALS

GOD BLESS US ALL.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2013
Thanks everyone. Please these airline tickets are through the roof. Haba!!! 360k is the cheapest I have seen so far. Please guys if you see any cheap tickets let me know.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
2-chains:
Thanks everyone. Please this airline tickets are through the roof. Haba!!! 360k is the cheapest I have seen so far. Please guys if you see any cheap tickets let me know.
...Its gonna be tough bro as this is summer....people travel outta Naija alot now...just brace urself... u can deduct from your Garri money and add it to ur flight ticket... something gat to give bro... undecided

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=2-chains]Thanks everyone. Please this airline tickets are through the roof. Haba!!! 360k is the cheapest I have seen so far. Please guys if you see any cheap tickets let me know.
Try wakanow.com.told a friend too abt four days ago..trying to book also and he gave me good report..around 230k....turkish airline,qatar and emirates....
Try them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=kjbobo][/quote]

The cheapest on wakanow is 350
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
2-chains:

.... u may wanna move ur dates around.... midweeks are normally cheaper...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 2:09pm On Jul 21, 2013
[quote author=2-chains]

Kk.But you wanna play chess with them now.Those fees change funnily.
Weekdays are usually cheaper except Friday.secondly,the fares drop late into the night during weekdays except Friday.
From tomorrow check intermittently all through the day.My friend got as low as 173k just last wed.
Good luck.[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hello my good froumite.My prayer that this week there shall be more medical call up.Please am abou to submit my application next week wenesday, fees schedule was not included which i have wrote to the school niagara collegeand what they normally send to me if international fees.Should i submit it like that.Any body that got admission to niagara college still facing same thing.I need advise.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
adim02: Hello my good froumite.My prayer that this week there shall be more medical call up.Please am abou to submit my application next week wenesday, fees schedule was not included which i have wrote to the school niagara collegeand what they normally send to me if international fees.Should i submit it like that.Any body that got admission to niagara college still facing same thing.I need advise.

instead of waiting for official fee schedule u can proceed with ur application and upon receipt u can go to CDHC and update ur application. i submitted mine without official fee schedule and at the moment GOD has pushed me to a stage called waiting for my TRV.
Goodluck.
GOD's favor will go with u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
@kjbobo be like say you be bad sharp guy! Nice one make I attack them Monday around 10:30pm.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adim02: 4:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
Thank you very much @saintmentor.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
...Now guys...lets have a family talk...I dont care if anyone is offended...I believe if u are over the age of 18, u should be able to reason and plan ur future well...u are pretty much an adult...I have said it time and time again....check the school u are applying to before applying.... NOT ALL SCHOOLS QUALIFY for OFF CAMPUS WORK PERMIT....stop going to schools that are like lessons...dont come crying after u land and u are not eligible for work permit or PR...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp#ontario

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
Congrat to all those who was called for medicals and those who has received there TRV... God bless us all and best of luck to those of us waiting. This new week shall favor us by his grace.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by pharmow: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
Siga: ...Now guys...lets have a family talk...I dont care if anyone is offended...I believe if u are over the age of 18, u should be able to reason and plan ur future well...u are pretty much an adult...I have said it time and time again....check the school u are applying to before applying.... NOT ALL SCHOOLS QUALIFY for OFF CAMPUS WORK PERMIT....stop going to schools that are like lessons...dont come crying after u land and u are not eligible for work permit or PR...

@Siga, that is a very important point especially for the folks that don't know how the system works here. What's worth doing is worth doing well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2013
Siga: ...Now guys...lets have a family talk...I dont care if anyone is offended...I believe if u are over the age of 18, u should be able to reason and plan ur future well...u are pretty much an adult...I have said it time and time again....check the school u are applying to before applying.... NOT ALL SCHOOLS QUALIFY for OFF CAMPUS WORK PERMIT....stop going to schools that are like lessons...dont come crying after u land and u are not eligible for work permit or PR...

Brandon and MUN among the listed... great n tnx for this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2013

Oga Siga abeg no vex o..but can I have your mail?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
pharmow:

@Siga, that is a very important point especially for the folks that don't know how the system works here. What's worth doing is worth doing well
[color=#006600][/color]
Hello Pharmow....the way your name is spelt suggests to me you are a Pharmacist...I am one...and will not mind hooking up to ask some few questions....heading to Lethbridge this Fall.
Kind regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Meyson:

Oga Siga abeg no vex o..but can I have your mail?
...noshaking2012@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
Hello Folks,

Please I intend to Visit Canada for Tourism, I have done the Eligibility test and am given a personal checklist code.. Please how do I proceed with the applications and what documents will I need to submit for the visa processing?

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2013
addey101: Congrat to all those who was called for medicals and those who has received there TRV... God bless us all and best of luck to those of us waiting. This new week shall favor us by his grace.
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.