Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Have U Ever Shipped In A Phone/tablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have U Ever Shipped In A Phone/tablet (765 Views)

I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. / Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) / Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Shipped In A Phone/tablet by nybol(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hello guyz, ladies. 've been seeing a lot of tastey looking android phablets & tablets on some online stores like aliexpress.com and i just want to ask if anyone of us has firsthand experience with buying or using these fones come i'm considering getting one online instead of buying tecno N7 here in nija ...... Some advice would be greatly appreciated
Re: Have U Ever Shipped In A Phone/tablet by Francheezy(m): 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Have U Ever Shipped In A Phone/tablet by cardoso111(m): 3:15am On Mar 20, 2013
you can mention the name of the tablet and get it right here in Nigeria instead of going online
Re: Have U Ever Shipped In A Phone/tablet by nybol(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
cardoso111: you can mention the name of the tablet and get it right here in Nigeria instead of going online
There are so many of them online like Newman, THL, Zopo etc. with nice specs
I just want to know if anyone has bought online and d person's experience. I need advise first before deciding wether to buy or not.
Re: Have U Ever Shipped In A Phone/tablet by nybol(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
nybol:
There are so many of them online like Newman, THL, Zopo etc. with nice specs
I just want to know if anyone has bought online and d person's experience. I need advise first before deciding wether to buy or not.

I also wanted to ask for brands that could be recommended

(1) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry Reduced From 3.1GB To 1.1GB!!! AWEFUL!!! / Samsung Galaxy S4 Vs Blackberry Q10? / 7 Graphs About The Internet That Will Surprise And Astound You (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.