Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) (2758 Views)

3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / 5 Signs That Show Your Android Smartphone/tablet Has Been Infected By Malware / Which GIONEE Phone Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by IamKollinx(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
No doubt the Tecno Mobile has made more phones available in the Nigerian market than any other Cell phone producing companies.
It's the new year's Eve, and we have to take a collection of all the phones produced and made by the Tecno in 2015 and thus give required credits to this company.

Here is a list of Tecno devices produced by Tecno-Mobile in 2015, summary of their specifications follows...

•Tecno L5 ?

With this device in your hands, you need not to worry about low battery ever again. The new trending and selling Tecno L5 comes with a huge inbuilt 5000mAh battery that can stay up to 3-4 days without charge. shocked It's an ideal phone for travel and tours...
...read more>>>

•Tecno Phantom 5 ?

Starting with the amazing phantom 5...
Surely, this is what you have been waiting for, the very first device from Tecno Mobile to come with a 4G-LTE Network, its also a Lollipop Android one device.
This Beast of a device also boasts of a Fingerprint Sensor, a 5inch device that can fit the palm. Many have talked about this device, join the trend......continue reading >>>

•Tecno Camon 8 ?

Released August, 2015. Camon 8 comes with amazing specs of 16GB ROM, 1GB RAM, 13MP back and 5MP front cameras. This 5.5inches of a device comes with a 3000mAh battery......continue reading >>>

•Tecno Camon 5 ?

Still in the Camon family, here comes the Camon 5.. If you can't afford the Camon 8, get this 5inches device. Key features include: 2500mAh battery, Storage n Processor- 8GB n 1GB, Cameras- 8/2MPs front/back......continue reading >>>

•Tecno J7 ?

Let me hear you say "its booms time." This device is very OK at every features it has. Its selling points are 16GB ROM, 1GB RAM, 8MP back facing camera.
The audio sound is BOOM......continue reading >>>

•Tecno Y6 ?

This is a Y-family device from Tecno Mobile. Features: 8GB ROM, 1GB RAM, 5MP back camera, 2MP front camera. Battery=2350mAh.
You can compare this one with the Infinix Hot(507)......continue reading >>>

•Tecno Y5 ?

This device has a very bright flash. Key specs are... 8GB ROM, RAM-1GB, battery=2350mAh. Cameras- 5MP/2MP...
...continue reading >>>

•Tecno Y4 ?

This small but mighty and affordable device is also a member of the Tecno Y-family.
You can compare with its junior brother Y3, the only physical difference I see is that Y4 doesn't have slot for MMC, but it comes with a ROM of 8GB, 5MP bright camera......continue reading >>>

•Tecno Y3 ?

This is the first device from Y-family Tecno mobile. Y3 is a very affordable android MTK device for an average user considering budget.
This device has a 3G support, 5MP back, 2MP front cameras and 8GB ROM......continue reading >>>

T A B L E T S

•TECNO 8H DROID PAD ?

This is my tablet of the year, I vote for it. This sleeky shape tab from tecno can make your heart skip a beat. grin
Its a Lollipop device, with a 5100mAh battery, it boast with a 16GB ROM, 5MP & 2MP front & back cameras.....continue reading >>>

•TECNO 7C DROID PAD ?

The Tecno 7C is a junior brother tablet to 8H. But this one is a 7inch tab, which came with a Lollipop upgraded too, though the camera is quite poor undecided than its senior brother but it might blow your mind to hear it boasts of 3000mAh battery, 8GB of ROM and 1GB of RAM......continue reading >>>

SOURCE: TECHLLINS BLOG (TECNO List Of Top Selling Phones In 2015)

Pick your choice, Share your thought(s)... wink

Happy New Year!

Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by daphid25(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Camon c8
Amazing device

1 Like

Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by endy4oxide(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
Teckno - Duro

I love that song grin

2 Likes

Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by drss(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
phantom 5 is d best.
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by sheylarhh(m): 1:31am On Jan 01, 2016
Techno L5
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by Meklex(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2016
The best tecno I have is not having a tecno

1 Like

Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by ourema(f): 2:05am On Jan 01, 2016
Tecno N3
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by IamKollinx(m): 4:43am On Jan 01, 2016
ourema:
Tecno N3
Really?
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by mosjames: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Meklex:
The best tecno I have is not having a tecno
Hehe.. You're missing out on some interesting stuffs
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by BenKafor(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is a nice collection of Tecno devices!!!

IamKollinx:
No doubt the Tecno Mobile has made more phones available in the Nigerian market than any other Cell phone producing companies.
It's the new year's Eve, and we have to take a collection of all the phones produced and made by the Tecno in 2015 and thus give required credits to this company.

Here is a list of Tecno devices produced by Tecno-Mobile in 2015, summary of their specifications follows...

•Tecno Phantom 5 ?

Surely, this is what you have been waiting for, the very first device from Tecno Mobile to come with a 4G-LTE Network, its also a Lollipop Android one device.
This Beast of a device also boasts of a Fingerprint Sensor, a 5inch device that can fit the palm. Many have talked about this device, join the trend......continue reading >>>

•Tecno Camon 8 ?

Released August, 2015. Camon 8 comes with amazing specs of 16GB ROM, 1GB RAM, 13MP back and 5MP front cameras. This 5.5inches of a device comes with a 3000mAh battery......continue reading >>>

•Tecno Camon 5 ?

Still in the Camon family, here comes the Camon 5.. If you can't afford the Camon 8, get this 5inches device. Key features include: 2500mAh battery, Storage n Processor- 8GB n 1GB, Cameras- 8/2MPs front/back......continue reading >>>

•Tecno J7 ?

Let me hear you say "its booms time." This device is very OK at every features it has. Its selling points are 16GB ROM, 1GB RAM, 8MP back facing camera.

•Tecno Y6 ?

This is a Y-family device from Tecno Mobile. Features: 8GB ROM, 1GB RAM, 5MP back camera, 2MP front camera. Battery=2350mAh.

•Tecno Y5 ?

This device has a very bright flash. Key specs are... 8GB ROM, RAM-1GB, battery=2350mAh. Cameras- 5MP/2MP...
...continue reading >>>

•Tecno Y4 ?

This small but mighty and affordable device is also a member of the Tecno Y-family.
You can compare with its junior brother Y3, the only physical difference I see is that Y4 doesn't have slot for MMC, but it comes with a ROM of 8GB, 5MP bright camera......continue reading >>>

•Tecno Y3 ?

This is the first device from Y-family Tecno mobile. Y3 is a very affordable android MTK device for an average user considering budget.
This device has a 3G support, 5MP back, 2MP front cameras and 8GB ROM......continue reading >>>

T A B L E T S

•TECNO 8H DROID PAD ?

This is my tablet of the year, I vote for it. This sleeky shape tab from tecno can make your heart skip a beat. grin
Its a Lollipop device, with a 5100mAh battery, it boast with a 16GB ROM, 5MP & 2MP front & back cameras.....continue reading >>>

•TECNO 7C DROID PAD ?

The Tecno 7C is a junior brother tablet to 8H. But this one is a 7inch tab, which came with a Lollipop upgraded too, though the camera is quite poor undecided than its senior brother but it might blow your mind to hear it boasts of 3000mAh battery, 8GB of ROM and 1GB of RAM......continue reading >>>

Happy New Year!

1 Like

Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by Yorubago(f): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
If I talk, will you dash me money or the Phantom 5?
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by OnyeAraNdiIgbo(f): 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
But really, Have you seen that WinPad 10?

One ode bought it in my office and the dude doesn't even know how to use it....
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by BustScam: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2016
Where;s the L5?

OP, your list ain't complete yet abeg
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by Oladipupo22: 7:32pm On Jan 09, 2016
BustScam:
Where;s the L5?

seriously, you can say that again...
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by Frontier2: 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
Tecno phantom 5
Tecno droidpad 8
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by IamKollinx(m): 5:58am On Jan 10, 2016
BustScam:
Where;s the L5?

Lol...
Sorry, L5 to be updated, I forgot.
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by BustScam: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2016
IamKollinx:

Lol...
Sorry, L5 to be updated, I forgot.

Until then, you don't have a LIsT
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by IamKollinx(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
BustScam:
Where;s the L5?

Updated!!!
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by daphid25(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
BustScam:
Where;s the L5?
You mean that phone that can charge another phone
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by BustScam: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
daphid25:

You mean that phone that can charge another phone

Yes it can, now move cool
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by BustScam: 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
IamKollinx:

Updated!!!

Good job you've done
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by teelaweee(m): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2016
daphid25:
Camon c8

Amazing device
yea that the best for me so far
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by annacheem: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
IamKollinx:

•Tecno L5 ?

With this device in your hands, you need not to worry about low battery ever again. The new trending and selling Tecno L5 comes with a huge inbuilt 5000mAh battery that can stay up to 3-4 days without charge. shocked It's an ideal phone for travel and tours...
...read more>>>

•Tecno Phantom 5 ?

•Tecno Camon 8 ?

•Tecno Camon 5 ?

•Tecno J7 ?

•Tecno Y6 ?

•Tecno Y5 ?

...continue reading >>>

•Tecno Y4 ?

•Tecno Y3 ?

T A B L E T S

•TECNO 8H DROID PAD ?

•TECNO 7C DROID PAD ?

Happy New Year!
tecno camon C8 was the best for me
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by yinka360nl1: 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Camon C8 for life!!!
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by gingerman876: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Phantom 5
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by omoalajah(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2016
Camon c8.
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by Baddosneh: 9:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
Camon C8 is the best for me.
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by ChidinmaRose(f): 4:35pm On Feb 29, 2016
annacheem:

The Phantom 5 is dope
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by IamKollinx(m): 11:15am On Mar 03, 2016
annacheem:

Good for youu!
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by Yorubago(f): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2016
Phantom 5 is really cool...
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by Yorubago(f): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2016
Love the L5 cos of its battery
Re: Which TECNO Phone/tablet Has Been Your Best This 2015? (come In & Have Your Say) by Yorubago(f): 8:47am On Mar 11, 2016
7c droipad is beautiful...

(1) (Reply)

Is Samsung A73 5G A Good Phone ? / How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? / How To Get Up To ₦15,000 Discount Free From Jumia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.