Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan (1480 Views)

Please What Is The Best ISP To Use In A Cybercafe In Abuja, Kubwa / The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? / The Best ISP In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan by instaforexngr(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
please can somebody here advise me on the best ISP i can use for a mini cybercafe i intend opening in Ibadan. Am looking at a densely populated area in Ibadan.

Though I don't live in Ibadan, but i have short listed the following possible ISPs:

multilinks,
visafone
starcomms,
Glo
ipnx.

please i would appreciate response from cafe owners in Ibadan.
You can also suggested possible strategic locations too.

Thanks
Re: Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan by mrjojo: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
my guy no need of any of those isp you mention, a nairalander posted of a sim he uses to browse and i contacted the guy he bought it from, got mine and the guy made mention of some cafes in abj that use the sim.. No monthly subscription and it unlimited.... I think this will bring a good return in profit from the cafe...If u mind to contact the guy, 0..8..0..3..4..4..5..9..4..1..6.... Abeg oo, am just trying to help oo, Before you people start shouting scam...btw, have been using mine for almost a wee and am so loving it

N.B This post is going to be hidden very soon, i hail thee nairaland
Re: Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan by gabon(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
hello,

I can give you an affordable service that is very cheap. between N6,500 to N10,000 monthly subcription.

send me your phone number so we discuss better on phone

gaboninfotech@yahoo.com
Re: Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan by davidadenrele: 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
Re Pls Which is the Best ISP to Use for a Mini Cybercafe In Ibadan.

You can be rest assured that Multilinks EVDO Wireless Router works better in ibadan Multilinks network service is very good in Ibadan and if you are considering opening a mini cybercafe, then you can give Multilinks a trial.

Please feel free to contact [b]Dachrome Solution Enterprises [/b]we have a multilinks data plan that's suitable for your cybercafe business you can reach in any of this mobile numbers 08023900627, 017901844.

We hope to hear from you.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan by gabon(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2013
Multilinks cant do the job man. I have used it for cyber cafes more than 3 but it was a mess

please note it
Re: Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan by loabb2(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2013
gabon: hello,

I can give you an affordable service that is very cheap. between N6,500 to N10,000 monthly subcription.

send me your phone number so we discuss better on phone

gaboninfotech@yahoo.com

Please can i use this your sim in Benin Republic ?
Re: Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan by gabon(m): 6:14am On May 03, 2013
Loabb2 yes you can use it in Benin Republic. Give me a call 2347035588336
Re: Pls, Which Is The Best ISP To Use For A Mini-cybercafe In Ibadan by davidadenrele: 10:26am On May 03, 2013
gabon: Multilinks cant do the job man. I have used it for cyber cafes more than 3 but it was a mess

please note it

For a fact that you failed using a products does not mean others will, how many CPU system do you have in your cybercafe Which devices are you using is it a modem shared to a network or are you are using a wireless router, lastly what subscriptions plans are you using limited GB plans or unlimited download plans.

Please be careful how post discouraging words to others on nairaland as far as am concerned, i will advise you to try unlimited download plan on a router for your cybercafe and see the difference because it appears you one of the few people who probably uses a a wrong device for cybercafe and you expecting to get quick profit and result how you intend to achieve and be successful in your business i don't know.

(1) (Reply)

news / How To Browse With Mtn Bis On Your Pc. The Easiest Way.. / Laptop Screen Replacement For HP ENVY 15t 15"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.