Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? (8079 Views)

Swift The Best Isp In Nigeria? / Best Isp For Cyber Cafe / The Best ISP In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by ugo2u(m): 2:44am On Apr 27, 2012
what is the best ISP for surulere area around bode thomas? pls I need reply sharpadly.
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by yamakuza: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2012
How about Swift?
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by ugo2u(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2012
I have tried swift, I kinda want something that is faster than swift that i can make use of
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by joelala(m): 12:01am On Apr 30, 2012
swift has different packages with faster speed( though a bit expensive)i'm telling you this cos i work with them.
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 30, 2012
Anyone wanting to go with swift should ensure they subscribe to an unlimited plan like the swift homeplus. The capped ones will make you feel defrauded and swift wont do anything about it.
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by micoyankee(m): 5:43am On Apr 30, 2012
You can use Starcomms, its the best ISP in lagos
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by chrisley024(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2012
Try netcomafrica
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by ziccoit: 7:27am On Apr 30, 2012
You people are just terrorizing me with these ISPs with strange names. Glo, MTN etc did not even feature. Don't worry, I am managing my EDGE on Airtel.

1 Like

Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by thomasonih: 7:54am On Apr 30, 2012
Try DCC/CWG Limited... They can measure up and surpass your expectation.
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 30, 2012
ziccoit: You people are just terrorizing me with these ISPs with strange names. Glo, MTN etc did not even feature. Don't worry, I am managing my EDGE on Airtel.

You are talking of EDGE in this era of 3.75G?
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 30, 2012
Try NETCOM AFRICA LTD, that's the number one ISP company in Nigeria. www.netcomafrica.com
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by damola1: 8:24am On Apr 30, 2012
What speeds are you looking at?
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2012
If Swift doesn't work for you, norrin else can....: undecided
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2012
what about DOPC?
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by begwong: 8:52am On Apr 30, 2012
Rudebwoy:

grin
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by Tos87(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2012
Glonet or Zoom mobile........Da Bomb!!!
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by gulfer: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2012
try iWIRELESS.
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by joelala(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2012
Ijogz K: If Swift doesn't work for you, norrin else can....: undecided

Exactly.
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by ziccoit: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2012
Rudebwoy:

Not my fault o brother. When none of these ISPs remember my creek. I read about Airtel launching 4G two month ago in India while the same Airtel is deceiving Nigerians telling us all states are covered with 3.75G that turned out to be big lies.

MTN and Glo 3G signals could only be picked along the major roads while the residential areas are neglected.

I de manage my Airtel EDGE jor.
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by Grizz: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
Don't listen to them. Swift is a scam. I should know, i've been using it since last august.
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by zumarock8(m): 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Have you tried NETCOM? pls don't conclude if you haven't.

see this; http://techloy.com/2012/03/12/top-10-isps-nigeria
true tlk brother
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by bosswayne: 3:19pm On Apr 30, 2012
nmb
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by threnody: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
I HAVE BEEN USING STARCOMMS, MTN AND GLO for the past 2 years in surulere and i think i would rate glo ahead of mtn and starcomms. Starcomms is very good and browses for a very long time without disconnecting when compared to Glo and Mtn but if you live below a certain altitude starcomms will fail to connect to EVDO and instead connect to 1X which is very very slow and annoying. GLO without any network problem is the BOMB. Its very fast and consistent too. MTN is just a back-up.

1. GLO.
2. STARCOMMS.
3. MTN.
4. OTHERS
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by tunde300us(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
U guys shld try unwired,u wont believe the speed.The only prob wit dem is that they gat DATA CAP.But they have an option without data limit.I dont work for them am just an end user
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by samyng(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
wow seems this netcomafrica is so cool, I would need to give it a try with what an seeing.. shocked

Source http://www.netindex.com/download/2,59/Nigeria/

Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by samyng(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
Please any one using Airtel as they seem to advertise 40mbs abeg any one geting at least 5 MBS?
Re: The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? by mrkels(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Glo is the best jare. I don't know about your area but anywhere I go in this country I always enjoy browsing with glo, even on my blackberry the 3G is super cool.Recently when I mistakengly put celtel in my modem I was shocked to see that they had 3G in my area, even mtn's best connection here is EDGE So I want to know is celtel 3G worth it? And is it cheaper, because sometimes the money I pay for all bills dey tire me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

END OF YEAR LAPTOP DEALS!!!! NEW ITEMS ADDED / Where Can I Get Zinox Audio And Vga Drivers? / @@free Guide To Unlock Huawei E5577,e5577s-321,e5577s-920,e5577s-320 Unlock Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.