Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,788 members, 7,844,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo (2073 Views)

Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos) / Nigerians Dy Suffer Men Of God Dey Enjoy Day 4 / Wicked Brother Raping Timid Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by taryour(f): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
I couldn't help but weep when I saw this. God pls save our children.

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530513_421017504652230_34552253_n.jpg
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by glimpse(f): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
angry Jesus Christ!!! embarassed what is all this rubbish. That poor baby.
*pukes all over the thread*
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
Oh God!!that's someone's little girl.God destroy this world already before we all go insane.
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by taryour(f): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
byvan: Oh God!!that's someone's little girl.God destroy this world already before we all go insane.

U can say that again. I wept just at the sight of this act. That baby wouldn't be more than 3 to 4 months or even less.
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by CrazyMan(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2013
That's why mothers need to be vigilant...you musn't let your guard down on your female child...this world is a wicked world.
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Taryour I really don't know what to say,tears came to my eyes when I saw this.Mothers please protect your little girlsooo!!!!Trust no one!!!No Bleep**g one!!.If they have done it already,just murder them and go to jail if you have to dammit!!!
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by greatgod2012(f): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
But what exactly is wrong with some people, even an animal cant do that, haba!, what is this world turning into, what do we call this, madness?, insanity?, curse? Or what.....
Pls, all mothers, let us all be more watchful and vigilant, no one is to be trusted again o, this world has become another thing, ha!, i cant stop exclaiming, oh God!, this man deserves instant judgement....oh no!, even, he deserve to be aluued.......may God help us oooo
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2013
Like Efemena said, I will not open that link. So Jide refuse too... I am mentally stressed already with what I read everyday on child molestation & to add this to it ? Nope embarassed
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by Sparkle1(f): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
WTF!!? cry Lord have Mercy..all these pervs all abt d whole place,God go punish una o!mothers pls guard ur kids,both male and female,cos innocent kids r wat interest all these paedophiles and animals in this age..tufia!*spits* angry angry cry

May God help n save this generation...
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by mataz(f): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
They need to find that fool and chop his dick off since he can't use it. If someone tries that on my baby I would kill him its things like these that make me want to keep my baby in my tommy
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by zayhal(f): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
Who snapped the picture? An onlooker? The man himself? And who brought it to the public?

@OP please where did you get this picture?
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by taryour(f): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
zayhal: Who snapped the picture? An onlooker? The man himself? And who brought it to the public?

@OP please where did you get this picture?

I asked the same question when I got the BC. Well whoever snaped it dosnt matter. What matters is our kids safety,am only sharing it so mothers like me will be aware that even babies less than a year can also b molested by animals in human skin. So my dear I don't think who snapped it should matter to you other than to trust nobody with your kids. The pix is out to spread a warning to mothers.
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by Mrsmansson(f): 11:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
I really don't trust anyone oh.no child is too small to be protective over or vigilant.my daughter is 15months old,I can't just drop her for any male be it grand dad,great grand,uncle or whatever.
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 19, 2013
Where did you get that? Do you patronize such sites? Did you report the site or the pic?
What's the purpose of showing this here?
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by adabeke12(f): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Dis is da shittt dat put niggaz 6ft deep angry angry angry
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by MMotimo: 5:08am On Mar 19, 2013
OP, If the pix is as bad as comments suggest (no, I did not click the link), then you should put a warning up there .
Since your intention is to educate people, then you should consider stating what the pix is about on here, not everyone wants to see perversion at work.
taryour:

I asked the same question when I got the BC. Well whoever snaped it dosnt matter. What matters is our kids safety,am only sharing it so mothers like me will be aware that even babies less than a year can also b molested by animals in human skin. So my dear I don't think who snapped it should matter to you other than to trust nobody with your kids. The pix is out to spread a warning to mothers.
Re: How Else Can A Man B Wicked? God Dey Oo by jude33084(m): 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=30pt]e be like say the babe na dwarf o![/size] angry

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of The Suicide Bomber That Attacks School In Yobe(graphic Photo) / Shocking!!viewer Discretion Is Advised / Mad Man Killed By Car This Morning See His Picture Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.