Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Do Some Dreams Come To Pass?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Some Dreams Come To Pass?? (2322 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Some Dreams Come To Pass?? by PrebabyG(f): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
Have u experience it; when u dream abt smtn (gud or bad) and it come to pass?? Or just that God want to show it to u thru dream so that u can destroy or make it come to pass thru prayer??
Re: Do Some Dreams Come To Pass?? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Have u experience it; when u dream abt smtn (gud or bad) and it come to pass?? Or just that God want to show it to u thru dream so that u can destroy or make it come to pass thru prayer??

In dream,you astra project out of your physical body. This is because you are a spirit and at the state of complete rest,you can project out of your body. That is why some people practise meditation to acheive that state of OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE.

A dream could serve as a guide and awarness of things that will happen in the future,happened in the past or a parallel existence you are having elsewhere. Do not fear your dreams but learn to conrol them.
Re: Do Some Dreams Come To Pass?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
Tnx bro, God is wit us
Re: Do Some Dreams Come To Pass?? by ooman(m): 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
ah.

Since i dont believe in spirits, i believe that dreams are rearrangement of memory and the autosuggestion of outcome of pending matters in the preconscious. Our brain does statistics with our thoughts while it works involuntarily. It only present possible outcome of pending matter as i have said, there is nothing like visions or precognition. If the patterns in real life follows as the dream suggest, then humans conclude dreams come to pass. This why humans thought dreams are sent in the first place.
Re: Do Some Dreams Come To Pass?? by PastorOluT(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Prebaby.G.:

You have to understand that God speaks to us in different ways in the different dispensations of man according to the scriptures, but the way He speaks to us the most in this dispensation is through His revealed word (the bible). This is not suggesting that He does not use other medium like dreams and visions to speak to us, He does but we are meant to be careful as we are supposed to be led by the Holy Spirit (The bible says as many as are led by the spirit of God are sons of God)and the word.

Now coming to the issue of dreams, yes God speak to us through dreams and revelation but it must be based on the word of God, anything aside from that my be as a result of other factors, one should be very careful in just accepting his dreams as being from God because the devil also give dreams. The bottom line is that dreams are from God but it can be manipulated by the devil so every dream is supposed to pass through the test of the spirit and the word.

Lastly, i can confidently say i have dreams that actually come to pass and God speaking and leading me bur i also have my share with the devil's manipulation, but the truth is that i come to the point where i am able to differentiate the one from God, the bible says them that are mature have their senses exercise to differentiate between good and bad Hebrews 5:14.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: One Nation Under God? / Nigeria Gospel Ministers And Their Wife / Do you realize that you can actually refer to Jesus as Lucifer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.