Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 (1418 Views)

Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article / Love Chemistry 101 / Where Do I Get Good Writting Articles Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
My name is JOHN GREATMAN OYEDU. I’m a freelance writer at www.smartfreelancewriting.com
and Chief Editor at www.johnoyedu.com .

Indeed for many years now, I have been looking for ways to start making money online since
I know (and you know too) that there are no jobs in Nigeria, in other words,
graduating from school in Nigeria is not encouraging at all.

You have to look for job that is nowhere or start your own business, which is not possible
as a “Flat Broke” graduate, NO CAPITAL! For me, I began my journey of self discovery
when I was in 200 level in the university, figuring out how I can make it in life…

Before that time, I was an independent stock market analyst in one of the Nigerian stockbroking firm and
I really made money for the firm and for myself until the stock market crashed.
I lost almost a million naira then even as a student.

I turned to the internet to find the solution to my money worries and alas, I have found it.
All I did was to look for workable internet business models and stick to them.

For now, I practice website designing and online freelance writing and am here to inform you that
the one I am enjoying most is online freelance writing (writing simple articles for businesses online,
blogs, website owners, magazines and get paid for it).

Listen up, if you can write a facebook post or write on a forum,
then you can also write and get paid for it. So the question is, why waste your time on facebook?

Helping facebook owner to be making millions of dollars yearly while
you can turn those hours you spend on facebook into money making hours and smile to the bank.
Okay, will you like to be paid $50- $100 per article? Ah you said YES? YOU ANSWERED WELL. Online freelance writers earn that much.

If you are given to write 20 articles a week and you are paid $100 per one, how much will you make that week? That’s pure $2000.

I know you will now ask, if it is so, why is all this jobless graduates roaming about the cities of Nigeria not doing it?

The answer is that many of them don’t even have access to this information, so don’t blame them.

What of people that are paid peanuts in their place of work?

What of the house wives?

Infact anybody that want to end his money worries should consider this freelance writing business…

The Good News is that I have helped you to make it simple for you.
I have revealed all the secrets freelance writing millionaires don’t want you to know…..

Enough of this …. Rush to http://makemillionswriting.com and have “FREE’’ access to the secrets NOW!

I will see you at the Top.
JOHN GREATMAN OYEDU
http://johnoyedu.com
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2013
rush to www.makemillionswriting.com to access to all the secrets freelance writing millionaires don't want YOU to know...make sure u thank me later
Re: How To Become A Millionaire Writing Simple Articles Online 101 by moneygame(m): 12:20am On May 15, 2013
yes... order yours now!

(1) (Reply)

Diwali Sad Sms For Love 2014 | Diwali Sad Shayari Images Photo Wallpaper / Something Is Really Strange A MUST READ / High-quality Content Writers Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.