Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article (1379 Views)

Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too / Discover A New Way To Earn Money. Write Articles And Earn . / How To Write Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article by lawisong(m): 11:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
With the ever increasing number of websites and blogs, the demand for quality articles is very very high. Unfortunately most Nigerians are yet to tap into this profitable venture of articles writing and even when they do they spend their time and energy writing at the low rate of $3 to $5 per article. But the truth is that it is now very easy to write articles online and earn as much as $50 per 500-word article. Believe it or not, there are Nigerians earning even more than that because they know the tricks.

To get the full information on how to write articles online and earn over $50 per articles, download the pdf manual from any of the links below. It is FREE TO DOWNLOAD!! I wish you success as you put every knowledge to practice.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/d7qxm6zg6yie4fo/Earn_money_writing_articles.pdf

http://www.4shared.com/office/QolkF4J9ba/Earn_money_writing_articles.html?
Re: Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article by Bestdick(m): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2014
What kind of article? Am interested in this please
Re: Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article by autofreak2020(m): 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2014
Your HERE is where?
We ain't seeing anything ooo
Re: Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article by lawisong(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Sorry dear. I have pasted the links now.
Re: Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article by lawisong(m): 7:26am On Aug 14, 2014
click any of the links
Re: Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article by lawisong(m): 9:44am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article by lawisong(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article by rapmike(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2014
lawisong: With the ever increasing number of websites and blogs, the demand for quality articles is very very high. Unfortunately most Nigerians are yet to tap into this profitable venture of articles writing and even when they do they spend their time and energy writing at the low rate of $3 to $5 per article. But the truth is that it is now very easy to write articles online and earn as much as $50 per 500-word article. Believe it or not, there are Nigerians earning even more than that because they know the tricks.

To get the full information on how to write articles online and earn over $50 per articles, download the pdf manual from any of the links below. It is FREE TO DOWNLOAD!! I wish you success as you put every knowledge to practice.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/d7qxm6zg6yie4fo/Earn_money_writing_articles.pdf

http://www.4shared.com/office/QolkF4J9ba/Earn_money_writing_articles.html?

You are liar and a fraud. After writing the bolded, you now lead people to a fake report that ask people to pay for information. Ole angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article by lawisong(m): 3:40am On Oct 07, 2014
rapmike:

You are liar and a fraud. After writing the bolded, you now lead people to a fake report that ask people to pay for information. Ole angry angry angry angry angry

Thanks for the insult. I thank God not everyone is a fool like you. People can read and reason for themselves so don't try to do that for them. Moreover your intelligence level is way below average so you're not suppose to decide for intellectuals. This ebook is not for everyone but only for writers that are interested. I dont think you're smarter than the 37 persons that have bought the full version of the ebook from nairaland and the over 143 persons that have purchased it from the internet. If this is a scam, they should have been the ones to complain not you. I'm an internet entrepreneur and not a low-paid employee like you. Got some work to do.
Re: Exposed! How You Can Write Articles Online And Get Paid Over $50 Per Article by rapmike(m): 3:52am On Oct 07, 2014
lawisong:

Thanks for the insult. I thank God not everyone is a fool like you. People can read and reason for themselves so don't try to do that for them. Moreover your intelligence level is way below average so you're not suppose to decide for intellectuals. This ebook is not for everyone but only for writers that are interested. I dont think you're smarter than the 37 persons that have bought the full version of the ebook from nairaland and the over 143 persons that have purchased it from the internet. If this is a scam, they should have been the ones to complain not you. I'm an internet entrepreneur and not a low-paid employee like you. Got some work to do.

Listen to yourself! If you wanted money for you article, you could have said so from the very beginning instead of giving people a false assumption that you are giving them for free, cos the last time I checked, it was not for free, in fact I could not download a thing for free. And by the way, if you were such a 'high-paid' entrepreneur, nothing stops you from giving it FREE! And not all 'internet' entrepreneurs are rich, so you may be a broke-as5 guy, stop hyping yourself.

Last Bullet: The Majority/ Minority are not always right. If it were so, Pyramid schemes and other scams will not be effective means of scamming guys.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Poor Man... That Rich Man Is Not Better Than You! / Bisi Ojediran Completes 7th Novel! / Poetry Collections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.