Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

‘EME Is Still My Family’:the New Y! Mag Speaks Exclusively To Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘EME Is Still My Family’:the New Y! Mag Speaks Exclusively To Wizkid (611 Views)

Joke Silva & Hubby Olu Jacob Cover Newest Edition Of Hello! Nigeria Mag, Speaks / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘EME Is Still My Family’:the New Y! Mag Speaks Exclusively To Wizkid by Naijabliss(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
The March 2013 issue of Y! magazine is out! This edition is covered by artiste and new record label owner Wizkid – in an interview by Adedoyin Jaiyesimi and photos by Kelechi Amadi-Obi. Wizkid is styled by Tiannah Styling’s Toyin Lawani.

“As this magazine went to print, the rumours were just about confirmed in public and sources had certainly confirmed in private,” said Chude Jideonwo, its editor-in-chief. “The amazing talent powerhouse called Wizkid had aggressively parted ways with EME, the label powered by Banky W – interesting news in light of what he told us only weeks before.”

In the cover story titled ‘No kidding’, Wizkid speaks frankly about his background, the history of his music, the evolution of his sound and the people who have made him what he is now – including former manager Osagie Osarenkhoe and Empire Mates Entertainment boss Banky W.
The shoot was anchored by the iconic Kelechi Amadi-Obi, with styling by Toyin Lawani of Tiannah Styling

Read More:http:///entertainment/eme-is-still-my-familythe-new-y-mag-speaks-exclusively-to-wizkid.html

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Keeps Her Student Waiting Over 4 Hours For A 16min Show / Banky W Finally Clears The Air On His Relationship With Wizkid / US MC 2chainz Coming To Nigeria For D’banj’s Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.