Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos (15099 Views)

Pope Francis: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam And Eve Are Not Real / BREAKING NEWS: There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real –––pope Francis Expose / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Culbobby(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
I don't mean no disrespect but anytime issues concerning catholicism pops up,i remember 'DA VINCI CODE'.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Syncan(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
Culbobby: I don't mean no disrespect but anytime issues concerning catholicism pops up,i remember 'DA VINCI CODE'.

Don't worry bro, When you talk about God, it's natural that the devil comes to mind...

7 Likes

Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Parnassuss(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
I hope this MAN can help change the course this world is on. I pray he achieves more than he can speak of...we need a new spiritual hero.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by kekerazi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
No Peeshaw of David Mark and Peter Obi
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by naptu2: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
Beautiful homily

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by gistyinka(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
welcome papa
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by HugeMac: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
I LOVE JESUS
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by chilavet87: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
D pope is so humble in his speech n appearance. May God use him 2 bring sanity n love 2 dis wicked world. One love 2 all xtians. Congrats 2 d pope of d whole world!
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
, vivat dilectis nostris papa Francisci

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by BizzieBoi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
long live the king!
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by hurricaneChris: 7:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
That's y we are catholic...

It is One
It is Holy
It is Catholic and Apostolic..
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by italo: 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2013
woky: oboy see people..! I love the catholic church... Catholic til i die!

No be small matter.
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by hbrednic: 8:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
DOMINUS VOBISCUM
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by DukeNija(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
ItsModella: Long live the Pope, long live the Catholic church.

Jesus Lives forever!
The Kingdom of God is eternal!
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Richieboyn: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Jesus Lives forever!
The Kingdom of God is eternal!

Bros, which levo for u na?
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by iconaus: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Zona.com:
Sumary of the pope's homily: PROTECTION. Its our responsibility as humans to protect each other. Joseph protected jesus and mary, individuals in the family and the larger society are to protect each other. And if i should add, here in nig and nairaland especially, igbo should protect yoruba and hausa and so on. But i doubt if that will ever hapen

We should protect one another. Igbos are the most persecuted in Nigeria because they live amongst other tribes far away from their there hence needs more protection. Others tribes who are resident in igboland are protected by igbos as they always go about their daily business with out molestation, harassment or being killed . It should be more of Hausa and yorubas should protect igbos who live with them
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by iconaus: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
Zona.com:
Sumary of the pope's homily: PROTECTION. Its our responsibility as humans to protect each other. Joseph protected jesus and mary, individuals in the family and the larger society are to protect each other. And if i should add, here in nig and nairaland especially, igbo should protect yoruba and hausa and so on. But i doubt if that will ever hapen

We should protect one another. Igbos are the most persecuted in Nigeria because they live amongst other tribes far away from their hence need more protection. Others tribes who are resident in igboland are protected by igbos as they always go about their daily business with out molestation, harassment or being killed . It should be more of Hausa and yorubas should protect igbos who live with them.
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by pomporiking: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
Catholics are so full of sh*t
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Ejay(f): 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
May God grant him the grace to lead the children of God in the right path, God bless the Pope. Mary Queen of the Clergy, Please Pray for them.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by eaglechild: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
"hatred, envy and pride defile our lives"
Pope Francis.
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by neksummi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
May God help him as he leads the Catholic church.
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by rafiky: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
HABEMUS PAPAM

FRANCISCUM
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 21, 2013
i wan marry but i promised God dat b4 I'l marry dat I must hav
up to 150 million naira in my account, d tn is dat itz just
remaing 750 naira 2 complete. Can a good friend complete it
wid an mtn 750 naira recharge card. God will bless U as u sow
a seed in a brother's life

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by muut2: 12:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Long live my pope. May your reign bring peace to the world (Amen).
Hmmn... as if am so holy.... but prays to be
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Kairoseki77: 2:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Oh lord! May the priests treat the little boys gently!
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Scorpiow(m): 2:52am On Mar 21, 2013
noskeybaba: His Holiness, please we need u to come and set foot on our land again (Anambra, cos that's the only place the past popes visits in this country tongue )
A lot of Sh!t (aru) have been done to our land and it needs papal cleansing.
God bless You as you come! Amen!

Even if the Pope come and do the cleansing, u pple need to do inward cleaning. U're too fetish and held religion too tight. Pls serving God is not synonymous to worshipping idols.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by italo: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2013
Habemus Papam Franciscum.

St. Francis of Assisi lives on.
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by mavinc4u(f): 7:49am On Mar 21, 2013
LeCoq: Hope i don't get pounded for this...its my opinion though and i don't think i like the looks of this guy.
why don't you like his look? Need to know, who knows,you might have a point.
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Kairoseki77: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2013
LeCoq: Hope i don't get pounded for this...its my opinion though and i don't think i like the looks of this guy.

If you are a young boy...

It might be the Pope doing the pounding!
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by Ubenedictus(m): 8:22am On Mar 21, 2013
Michaeljones36:

If you are a young boy...

It might be the Pope doing the pounding!
repect ya self.
Re: Pope Francis' Inauguration: Pictures & Videos by hersweetness(f): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2013
ekytessy: I can't wait to meet d pope, he's coming to my house after d inauguration, am soooo happy and blessed to b among those he will b visited. U are all invited.

those he will be visited

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are TB Joshua's Wise Men? / Help Needed Concerning Restitution / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blows Hot (why I Quit Redeemed Church)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.