Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited (12613 Views)

Midland Microfinance Bank Test Invite / Ccsnl Call Center Representative Test Invite / Citi Bank Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by eimuhb(f): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
I got this test invite today.

On behalf of our Client, a leading Logistics conglomerate providing support services for the Aviation and Oil & Gas Sectors, we are pleased to invite you for an employment aptitude test as scheduled below:

Position being considered for: Graduate Trainee

Venue: Multi-purpose Hall,
The Redeemed Christian Church of God
Canaan Land Parish
Canaan Land Street
Lekki, Lagos

Day/Date: Friday, March 22, 2013

Time: 8.00 a.m. Prompt

Direction to the Venue (coming from the Lekki Admiralty Toll Gate):
1st turning after the 2nd Round About (Marwa)
Behind IL Bagno Building, Elf Bus Stop (Opposite Zenith Bank Plc)

Please come along with copies of your CV and Credentials as well as a form of identification.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by eimuhb(f): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
I've googled the company, I believe it's a credible company because the Managing Consultant worked with Exxonmobil for 24 years.

Who else got the invite?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by SoGalant1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Got same invite. Saw Ɗ consultant's profile on linkedIn, shld ßε̲̣̣ genuine. Ɗ only issue i v got №ω is Ɗ timing. 8am is rather too early considerin whr i ll ßε̲̣̣ cumin frm. Ι† is well!
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Olidawg247(m): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
I also Got the Message, But I think we have to link dis to something..The Venue is a Redeemed Church, Do you remember submitting a copy of your CV to anyone linked to the Church or something?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
eimuhb: I got this test invite today.

On behalf of our Client, a leading Logistics conglomerate providing support services for the Aviation and Oil & Gas Sectors, we are pleased to invite you for an employment aptitude test as scheduled below:

Position being considered for: Graduate Trainee

Venue: Multi-purpose Hall,
The Redeemed Christian Church of God
Canaan Land Parish
Canaan Land Street
Lekki, Lagos

Day/Date: Friday, March 22, 2013

Time: 8.00 a.m. Prompt

Direction to the Venue (coming from the Lekki Admiralty Toll Gate):
1st turning after the 2nd Round About (Marwa)
Behind IL Bagno Building, Elf Bus Stop (Opposite Zenith Bank Plc)

Please come along with copies of your CV and Credentials as well as a form of identification.
Pls how did u apply?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by YinkaOddy: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
eimuhb: I've googled the company, I believe it's a credible company because the Managing Consultant worked with Exxonmobil for 24 years.

Who else got the invite?

@eimuhb, got this same invite like an hour ago but can't find anything on the company info on goggle, please what did you type in the search engine and have they a web address? Much thanks.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by eimuhb(f): 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Olidawg247: I also Got the Message, But I think we have to link dis to something..The Venue is a Redeemed Church, Do you remember submitting a copy of your CV to anyone linked to the Church or something?

Naa, the venue is a multi-purpose hall the church owns.

My guess is the TSL graduate recruitment.

http://www.tsllimited.com/

They posted their graduate T. recruitment some months back.

1 Like

Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by YinkaOddy: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Olidawg247: I also Got the Message, But I think we have to link dis to something..The Venue is a Redeemed Church, Do you remember submitting a copy of your CV to anyone linked to the Church or something?

I can't even recollect sending my resume to the supposed email address at any point in time really. *Eyes Rolling*
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by honeywealth: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
I got d same text.I dnt think I submitted my cv 2 their mail too.but a frd of mine work in a close office 2 d venue.hv ask him 2 confirm d test 4 me @ d said venue.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by YinkaOddy: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
honeywealth: I got d same text.I dnt think I submitted my cv 2 their mail too.but a frd of mine work in a close office 2 d venue.hv ask him 2 confirm d test 4 me @ d said venue.

@honeywealth, please keep us informed when your friend confirms, much thanks!
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by honeywealth: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
Sowie o, he was unable 2 get d coy address o. Just d venue he confirmed. So we ar yet 2 knw dis pple. But since d church is well knwn. I think its can't b scam. Wat can we expect 4 test nw?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by kasheemawo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2013
I guess is curtis recruitment stuff,pls someone shd confirm this.curtis@jobmating.com
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by YinkaOddy: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
I guess this is their website: www.tsllimited.com
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by bayus2003(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Got the invite too. Can't rememba applying also. Pls anyone with additional info?. What are we to expect sef?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by bayus2003(m): 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hey guys. Perhaps we should call the phone number in the invite to confirm the company or what do you think?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Seye25(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yinka_Oddy: I guess this is their website: www.tsllimited.com

your website is for Transport Service Limited and not Tifor Business solutions. I got the mail too. But their timing isnt favourable. I guess we call the contact
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by funkyjo: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
I got the mail too. I called the number and asked who their client is. He said it is TSL, that it is a logistics company. I then asked what the aptitude test was about, he said verbal, numerical and abstract. I forgot to ask though if it would be computer based.

2 Likes

Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by bayus2003(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hey guys. I doubt this aptitude test invite o. I just called the number and I asked for full details of the whole process.I asked for the identity of the client and he was asking me of where I applied to and then the call was disconnected. I guess he was trying to play smart...any additional info guys?
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by SoGalant1(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
@funkyjo, Fεηkz. Dts a handful of info.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by eimuhb(f): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2013
Don't doubt the invite.

Tifor Business solutions is a consulting company and they are doing the aptitude test on behalf of TSL limited, that's their website http://www.tsllimited.com/
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by cecygrey(f): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
I also got the same test invite. Are they genuine because I google the name but nothing on their profile. Don't want to waste my time with such organisations
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2013
Got d invite too. But yet to confirm d authenticity of dis recruiting firm. Lekki is a far place, I wudnt want to spend on transportation and get to realise dat dey are not real. I will really revile them oo
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by demola24: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
@eimuhb, u r givin d site of tsl not tifor. Cant seem 2 get tifor's website.googled so many times. A consultin firm shld av a site na. Jes sayin tho
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by eimuhb(f): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2013
They don't have to have a website ooo, it might probably be a small enterprise.

Doherney is an HR consulting company handling the 1st stage of GSK 2013 GT recruitment and they don't have a website.

So don't dull wink
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
I was invited for this as well. I was gonna disregard it seeing as the invite came from a gmail account but after seeing some comments here, I wil avail them the opportunity of havingg me as a potential employee.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by kaynex(m): 8:49am On Mar 20, 2013
Graduate trainees for "mechanics" of IVECO trucks...cheap labour...tedious task...bear these in mind peeps...
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2013
kaynex: Graduate trainees for "mechanics" of IVECO trucks...cheap labour.
..tedious task...bear these in mind peeps...
Pls throw more light on dis with empiricism.

1 Like

Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by udodandyson(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2013
I got d invite too. But d time to me is pretty a problem considering my location. May be will try give dem a call in respect thereof.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by ugochukwumaduka: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
Its TSL GT recruitment exercise. TSL is a logistics coy that moves petroleum products round nigeria and do other business related to handling bulk products in the oil and aviation sectors. They advertised a few months ago and from the body of the email above,you can already tell that Tifor is just their recruitment consultant and not the coy requiring the GT's.
Also, the test is paper based and will not be overly difficult considering the short time frame given from the invite emails to the test date. The really difficult ones give you like a week notice to prepare yourself. Am guessing the usual numerical, verbal and maybe abstract reasoning and then questions on current affairs and logistics if any. Time might be the deciding factor here. Goodluck to all those planning to participate in the test.

1 Like

Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by phillip4re: 5:33am On Mar 21, 2013
i just checked my mail and saw their invitation.i'm presently in ife.what should i do.the test holds today
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by rosemary2k07(f): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Hi peeps, I got d same invite and was planning to disregard it but after going through your discussion I think I would just give it a trial. But one more thing, when this TSL company adVertised, was it just general graduate trainee they advised for or Engineering Graduate trainee. I called d N̶̲̥̅̊☺‎​ thou couldn't get through.
Re: Test Invite From Tifor Business Solutions Limited by ugochukwumaduka: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2013
rosemary2k07: Hi peeps, I got d same invite and was planning to disregard it but after going through your discussion I think I would just give it a trial. But one more thing, when this TSL company adVertised, was it just general graduate trainee they advised for or Engineering Graduate trainee. I called d N̶̲̥̅̊☺‎​ thou couldn't get through.
I don't think it was only for engineering GT's. what's your educational qualification? Since you got the iv, then it means you are relevant to them and a potential employee. Its now left to you to decide if you want to be an employee of TSL and excel in their recruitment exercise.Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 / Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.