Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 (12613 Views)

Microsoft Nigeria Graduate, Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 / Apply For Chevron Nigeria Internship Recruitment, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by kikio1992(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Microsoft Internship Opportunity - Nigeria (4 Months - Start Date March 2019)

Job number: 570287
Profession: Technical Sales
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
Travel: 0-25 %

Click Here To view job Details and Apply

Application Closing Date

Not Specified.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should:

Click here to apply online

Source: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/570287/Microsoft-Internship-Opportunity-Nigeria-4-Months-Start-Date-March-2019?jobsource=linkedin&utm_source=linkedin&utm_medium=linkedin&utm_campaign=linkedin-feed
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by kikio1992(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, davide470, uboma
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by Jagaban880: 5:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
angry

all the time location Lagos

i tire ooooo

meanwhile check my signature for live stream matches

2 Likes

Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by Samade7: 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Microsoft

microsoft

Microsoft.

pls na eatery?
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by Cubeet: 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Where are the C# programmers?

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by sparko1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
d
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by Ololanla: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by omohayek: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
While the OP is to be praised for alerting Nairaland users to the opportunity, why hijack another company's program for the sake of advertising your own website, as if you had anything whatsoever to do with the program? You would be facing serious legal repercussions for setting up such a false association between yourself and Microsoft if Nigeria weren't such a lawless country.

As for the program itself, one reason why I strongly welcome foreign direct investment in Nigeria by world-class companies is that through their recruiting, they provide a means for ambitious and well-educated people to advance themselves on merit alone, without any of the usual "quota system" or "man know man" nonsense that affects so many areas of Nigerian life. To get a job with a company like Microsoft requires actually knowing something, not just coming from the right state or having a godfather who can bring people on regardless of their lack of skills and experience. Private companies competing on a global scale don't have room for mediocrity, as it goes right to their bottom line, while Nigerian parastatals seem to have room for nothing but mediocrity - and that is why not a single enterprise run by any Nigerian federal or state governments has ever recorded success over the long term.

9 Likes

Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by buckbuz(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by temmypotter(m): 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
pls what do they mean by

description - technical sales?
nothing tech about the internship?

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by toprealman: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2019
Jagaban880:
angry

all the time location Lagos

i tire ooooo

meanwhile check my signature for live stream matches
Hub..... check out the meaning.
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by Jagaban880: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2019
toprealman:
Hub..... central part or point...check out the meaning.

u take style ....stain mi

baba i knw de meaning .....
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by toprealman: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2019
Jagaban880:

u take style ....stain mi

baba i knw de meaning .....

no be so jagaban......u be my padi like far tey.
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by Dammysmart: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
any update yet guys?
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by MarcusO: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Has anybody gotten an update/mail from Microsoft yet? Whether successful mail or otherwise.
Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by Dammysmart: 8:48am On Mar 06, 2019
MarcusO:
Has anybody gotten an update/mail from Microsoft yet? Whether successful mail or otherwise.
None that i know of have received success mail but im sure of rejection mail that rolled in very shortly after application for a couple of people we applied together, i guess the system did the weeding. But till now no subsequent mail from them for me on next step

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Microsoft Nigeria Internship Recruitment Program 2019 by MarcusO: 11:15am On Mar 07, 2019
Same here. Thanks

Dammysmart:
None that i know of have received success mail but im sure of rejection mail that rolled in very shortly after application for a couple of people we applied together, i guess the system did the weeding. But till now no subsequent mail from them for me on next step

(1) (Reply)

Can I Do The Npower Finger Print Verification With My Android Phone? / Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going / Conoden Oil Limited Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.