Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

She Needs Advice! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Needs Advice! (676 Views)

She Needs Help. / A Bro Needs Advice On His Dark Lips! / My Partner Needs Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Advice! by onnairaland(f): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
shocked A friend of mine just told me she has never reached her peek during conjugal eem.....or orgasm n she's in her early thirties. Pls help, is there any way out? I really don't knw what to say to her so I decided we ask here.
And pls guys, she on nairaland, so pls be considerate. grin
Re: She Needs Advice! by nmagirl(f): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
is she married? some advice can only work for married couples.
if yes-pre-intimacy is very important.Some women are always at the receiving end, shy and naive to tell their man what they really want,enjoy or hate in lo/ve/making. Your friend have to speak out or direct her man's hand or mouth where she wants it. They can also watch adult movie together-that can get her body ready before the main thing.

Does she feel pain during s2x?
Does she experience dryness? a lubrica can help
Does she feel distracted? try n concentrate and think of hw beautiful it can be. There r so many things to talk about.

brb 1min

1 Like

Re: She Needs Advice! by onnairaland(f): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
undecided oh apology, she is married. N thanks. She heard or shld I say read? Ok, read. More advice pls. Is any drug helpful? I told her I don't think so, so..............

(1) (Reply)

Can Eating Yams Really Give You Twins? / Tips On Men Sexual Health / Still Smoking? Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.