Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students (18866 Views)

Who Recommended This Textbook To Students - PHOTO / Okonjo-iweala: ASUU Distributes Insulting Pamphlets About Me In Mosques / Ekiti Distributes Free Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by teskyg: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
We are waiting for the Chinco Tablets soon @ Otigba.We have expertise in fixing faulty Oregbe Rascal chinco Tablet.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by PENMIGHT(m): 12:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Adorable! Oh, This is O-Creative! Ogbeni Rauf(an engineer) is the Governor and doubles as the commisioner for works. The Deputy Governor(an educationist) also doubles as commisioner for education. In as much as we should positively criticise ,we should know that people in government too are not always dummy. All the issues of electricity,in adequate classrooms,theft,re-selling,internet connectivity and host of other issues would have been considered before hand. I think we should just liking the tablets to just 'free textbooks' ,albeit an electronic one . Text books,just like the Opon Imo, get stolen too! Mere biro(ball pens) used to be frequently stolen yet it wasn't stopped but we learnt to write names and insert in the casing. And I remember scrapping part of the pencil to engrave our names boldly. Opon Imo is far cost effective in the long run. Do u know how many JAMB past questions that will be contained in the electronic device? What is d cost of a complete set of printed past question for a single year. This goes for text books etc. Students and their parents have phones and they charge their phones through any means, so nothing is different in this case. This also applies to other issues/challenges been raised. As per handling, the fact that the student might malhandle it does not take d shine away from the noble effort. We are in Jet age; an age when black board are gradually been replaced by electronic ones no matter their durability challenge. Moreover,I buy toys for my kids knowing fully well it might last few weeks. Besides, I train them in handling things and they sure learn. Even if it is just for the sake of knowing what a Tablet look like or actually have a feel of one, let the O-STUDENTS O-ENJOY O-THEMSELVES.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 20, 2013
Nice move by d Gov. To give the rural std a better education but what can an 'unenlightened' mind do with such gadget. I think dis is a misplaced priority, when most of the school buildings are wretched and obsolete, when the libraries are less - equipped, even when the teachers are either unemployed or untrained. I think this is an election agenda to win the heart of the pple. Criticism welcomed.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 20, 2013
Bluefilm things here we go...

If in doubt research what happened to the a laptop per child campaign of 2006/7 and 8.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Meritbaba(m): 4:59am On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju: [b]Chai!! Nigerians are in deep trouble...

Osun state just added atleast 10million US dollars to their recurrent expenditure.

Let me explain.. So tablets were handed to students in secondary school today. We all forget that tomorrow, this set would pass out and another would come and they too will need tablets as well. That means every year, osun will fork out millions of dollars to buy them tablets. If the state is that wealthy, then no problem, but you and I know that osun is far from that.

Secondly, what's the quality of the schools in osun state? Atleast rivers state governor has built solid structures and equipped them such that will in 10years, many sets of students will meet good schools on ground, what of osun schools? Rivers state even provides books and uniforms free to students as well.

40 million dollars would have set up a good statewide I.T structure in all the schools that would have served many students for years.

Tablets are like phones. They are good but come with issues. Some will break, some will crash, some will get damaged some will get missing. What service and replacement plan was set up for these tablets if any and how accessible is it to all osun students!? Wouldn't puting 100 internet enabled computers in all schools in osun state have been cheaper!?

I love this concept on its surface value, but in the long run, sounds like penny wise, pound foolish. This feels like a white elephant programme by this government and its sustainability is in doubt. Let's not forget that these are kids and they are very likely to damage these toys and I wonder if osun government would replace them when they get damaged or lost.

Another thing is if they have adjusted the osun syllabus/curriculum to factor in these tablets. How about electricity to charge them!? Remember these are public school students and are most likely rural dwellers who we all know have minimal access to electricity, water and roads. And what about the specs of these tablets!?

A few years back, some states gave out laptops to students. How is that programme today!? Are they still giving out these laptops or was it a one time government promo.

Let face it. I'm happy for these students. Atleast even if its for just now, they all get to enjoy owning a luxury toy. However, if the schools in osun state are shiit and the quality of education rubbish, then this move is like putting fresh paint on a damaged building. You can't leap before you walk and the cost implication might cripple the state should this be sustained.

My 10cents..

#Madam Caro, abeg give me 2 shots of kinkana make I take wash eye first.. [/b]
U are not the wisest being on earth. Sure. U submit the Opon Imo back to your school then u have ur School leavin Cert. Hence, there are repairers all over Osun State for any damage. And do you just talk about electricity?Lol, One of the reason am still living in Oshogbo.Finally, as long as we in Osun feel comfortably with this, an ibo-bigot on nairaland is less concerned!!

1 Like

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Laitesmart(m): 6:19am On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by rman: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2013

Osun state just added atleast 10million US dollars to their recurrent expenditure.

Let me explain.. So tablets were handed to students in secondary school today. We all forget that tomorrow, this set would pass out and another would come and they too will need tablets as well. That means every year, osun will fork out millions of dollars to buy them tablets. If the state is that wealthy, then no problem, but you and I know that osun is far from that.

Secondly, what's the quality of the schools in osun state? Atleast rivers state governor has built solid structures and equipped them such that will in 10years, many sets of students will meet good schools on ground, what of osun schools? Rivers state even provides books and uniforms free to students as well.

40 million dollars would have set up a good statewide I.T structure in all the schools that would have served many students for years.

Tablets are like phones. They are good but come with issues. Some will break, some will crash, some will get damaged some will get missing. What service and replacement plan was set up for these tablets if any and how accessible is it to all osun students!? Wouldn't puting 100 internet enabled computers in all schools in osun state have been cheaper!?

I love this concept on its surface value, but in the long run, sounds like penny wise, pound foolish. This feels like a white elephant programme by this government and its sustainability is in doubt. Let's not forget that these are kids and they are very likely to damage these toys and I wonder if osun government would replace them when they get damaged or lost.

Another thing is if they have adjusted the osun syllabus/curriculum to factor in these tablets. How about electricity to charge them!? Remember these are public school students and are most likely rural dwellers who we all know have minimal access to electricity, water and roads. And what about the specs of these tablets!?

A few years back, some states gave out laptops to students. How is that programme today!? Are they still giving out these laptops or was it a one time government promo.

Let face it. I'm happy for these students. Atleast even if its for just now, they all get to enjoy owning a luxury toy. However, if the schools in osun state are shiit and the quality of education rubbish, then this move is like putting fresh paint on a damaged building. You can't leap before you walk and the cost implication might cripple the state should this be sustained.

My 10cents..

The students will give it back after SS3 so it can re-programmed for other students.

This concept is like an electronic mobile libary that can be updated regularly and friendly to use.

The contract also covers providing support for a number of years.

It is a great concept Okija
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by rman: 6:53am On Mar 20, 2013
I don't know why people are critizing this.

It is like giving each students a mobile libary that can be updated regularly. It is also easy and friendly to use.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by emiye(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2013
rman: I don't know why people are critizing this.

It is like giving each students a mobile libary that can be updated regularly. It is also easy and friendly to use.

I also wonder at the level of criticism, although few expressed some valid fears based on their limited knowledge of the initiative.

This is a mobile library that the student have access to 24 hours of the day ( 7 days in a week), including vacation periods.

A conventional library in the school only give students access to library from say 8:00am - 2:00pm ( 6hours in the day) on Mondays-Fridays, excluding vacation periods.

Like i said earlier, the best way to measure the influence or the effectiveness of the programme would be improvement in WAEC performance in the next 24 months.

Other benefits : The students will also become invariably computer literate, stimulating their interest in IT fields.

Positive peer pressure of learning or maximising the usage by the students.

The two games installed on it(chess and scrabble) are also very educational, One is a game of
strategy, that aids thinking, the other will help the vocabulary of students.

The religious holy books are also there for them to read.

It is light weight, unlike carrying textbooks, teachers can easily apportion assignments to students
from it, the teachers will also be given the tablets.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Saladin1: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2013
mrdino: dis is wat i luv abt d western part of dis country; d willingness 2 embrace educatn, civilizatn & development & tolerance. while som c*nt lickin b*stards ar out thr destroyin life & proprties. all n d name of 1 stewpid religion
For your information the same religion u blasted above was the religion of the majority in the state of Osun and the entire SW, even the gov is an adherent therefore u should know that the civilisation hating folks are the problem not the religion.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Okijajuju1(m): 8:42am On Mar 20, 2013
Meritbaba: U are not the wisest being on earth. Sure. U submit the Opon Imo back to your school then u have ur School leavin Cert. Hence, there are repairers all over Osun State for any damage. And do you just talk about electricity?Lol, One of the reason am still living in Oshogbo.Finally, as long as we in Osun feel comfortably with this, an ibo-bigot on nairaland is less concerned!!

This has nothing to do with bigotry..

The article said free tablets to students. If they are to return it, then its not free and it wasnt stated in the article either. Beacuse that means the Tablets are the property of the state.
On the issue of light in Oshogbo, I cant argue with you because I dont have any evidence to refute your point, however, Oshogbo is the states capital.. Remember I said 'RURAL AREAS', not 'URBAN AREAS'.. I hope you know the difference between both.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Okijajuju1(m): 8:46am On Mar 20, 2013
rman:

The students will give it back after SS3 so it can re-programmed for other students.

This concept is like an electronic mobile libary that can be updated regularly and friendly to use.

The contract also covers providing support for a number of years.

It is a great concept Okija

I had no idea that the Tablets were to be returned upon graduation. It wasnt stated anywhere in the articles I have seen and if indeed that is the case, then its not free na. Its simply a learning tool that belongs to the state. And thats fine by me.

I understand the concept my guy. However, Nobody seems to know the state of Public schools in Osun.

That the contract contains a support service wasnt stated either, so I wouldnt know. So let me ask how you are getting your information.

That it is a great Concept will depend on its use and long term effect which is yet to be seen.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Meritbaba(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

The article said free tablets to students. If they are to return it, then its not free and it wasnt stated in the article either. Beacuse that means the Tablets are the property of the state.
On the issue of light in Oshogbo, I cant argue with you because I dont have any evidence to refute your point, however, Oshogbo is the states capital.. Remember I said 'RURAL AREAS', not 'URBAN AREAS'.. I hope you know the difference between both.
For ur information even the most rural part of Osun still has better light than some cities
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Meritbaba(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

For ur information even the most rural part of Osun still has better light than some cities in other states
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by HyeBits: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2013

My 10cents..

Thanks for your submission. You may not be inform that education does not end within the four walls of a classroom, it goes farther. The quality of your education defines the extent of your reasoning. The tablet "opon imo" will go along way redefining education for these sets of students. It will open a new paradigm in learning and education for these future generation. Many of these student will be influence by these infrastructure to re-engage their science scholarship and their future careers.

Many a contributors on this forum like you will only see the face value of this giant leap in learning because of the quality of education you had. Fews weeks back on this forum, a young secondary school student passed Microsoft exams and the sing-song was about the quality of exposure and tutorship this guy would have got. And today today some of you criticize what many of these students would think is the best to have happened in their education.

Let's think how the mind of these students will be engage and the interest they will give to their learning as a result of this infrastructure. All you have posited in its entirety is wrong and out of a rational inquiry.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by superbloke(m): 9:09am On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

I had no idea that the Tablets were to be returned upon graduation. It wasnt stated anywhere in the articles I have seen and if indeed that is the case, then its not free na. Its simply a learning tool that belongs to the state. And thats fine by me.

I understand the concept my guy. However, Nobody seems to know the state of Public schools in Osun.

That the contract contains a support service wasnt stated either, so I wouldnt know. So let me ask how you are getting your information.

That it is a great Concept will depend on its use and long term effect which is yet to be seen.
Like you said, the greatness of the concept will depend on the long term effect. Many of the criticisms here are uninformed, although some are very valid. However, there are always bad sides to every good venture. The best thing is to look for ways to manage them and i want to believe the government would have thought it out. I, for one, believe it's a good concept. On the state of public schools, i'm not in osun state, but from what i gather from those i know who live there, the education sector is one area that the government is really working on. I can't say much about the infrastructure since i'm not there (maybe those in osun can give details here) but i know there are policies geared towards improving the standard of education of the state.

1 Like

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by superbloke(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

1 Like

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by whyman(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2013
I'm fed up with Nigerians. Somebody had gone a long way in making poor people enjoy what the richest are proud of and people are castigating him as a fool.
Why are we selfish? A lot of commentators on this forum don't have android phone, not to talk of of Ipad. This is the beginning, the 2nd batch of "Opon Imo" would be assembled in Osun State and OYES volunteers would be part of the team too so that they would be the "mechanics" for the "Opon Imo".
We are talking of dividend of democracy and we are not thinking of the poor people who can not send their children to private schools. This is their opportunity to get something from the government.
"Opon Imo" would be produced en masse and even private schools in Osun state would benefit by paying for it at a cheaper cost than being sold at the open market with all the contents.
Please, instead of castigating the brains behind this laudable project why not suggest ways, the students can derived maximum benefit from these tools and be able to stand among their peers anywhere in the world.
I pray that we have people who will not be selfish and steals government money until the treasury bleeds but consider the poor masses who takes the brunt of all government anti-poor policies.
I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by mrjingles(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2013
Good plan but...How about buying basic laptops with the money, install a solid internet backbone and fund a serious curriculum on software programming and other solid IT skills? The students would gain much more from that.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by kennykool4u: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2013
thats my Governor, from Ilesha(my city)........ Best Governor in Naija in the fast developing state in Nigeria
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by emiye(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

That it is a great concept does not correlate with the long term effect. It is already a great concept!

Concept as in Conceptualisation starts from the beginning, it is either great or shallow.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Okijajuju1(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2013
Hye-Bits:

Thanks for your submission. You may not be inform that education does not end within the four walls of a classroom, it goes farther. The quality of your education defines the extent of your reasoning. The tablet "opon imo" will go along way redefining education for these sets of students. It will open a new paradigm in learning and education for these future generation. Many of these student will be influence by these infrastructure to re-engage their science scholarship and their future careers.

Many a contributors on this forum like you will only see the face value of this giant leap in learning because of the quality of education you had. Fews weeks back on this forum, a young secondary school student passed Microsoft exams and the sing-song was about the quality of exposure and tutorship this guy would have got. And today today some of you criticize what many of these students would think is the best to have happened in their education.

Let's think how the mind of these students will be engage and the interest they will give to their learning as a result of this infrastructure. All you have posited in its entirety is wrong and out of a rational inquiry.

[b]Giant leap?! I laugh in french...

You may also not be informed that the quality of a persons education is not determined by Tablets and laptops or any other fancy gadget. The introduction of Tablets to minorsin schools is definitely a new concept, but does not immediately translate in 'BETTER QUALITY' education. You need Laboratories, teaching aids, field trips, visual aids, qualified teachers, qualified guidance counsellors, e.t.c.

You say 'many of these students would be influenced by this infrastructure', and I say hmmm.. Really?! How?! All that these tablets seem to be from all discription are simply digital textbooks. So its no more a motivation to a student than paper-textbooks.

The young student that passed microsoft exams didnt own an 'Opon Imo' or whatever its called. This device is not a solid replacement for textbooks and libraries. If those devices came with internet access, I would have backed off because it immediately puts the world at their finger tips, but if I should ask you now how a Student with 'Opan Imo' is better than a student with 'Paper-textbooks', what would you say?!

You even forgot to comment on the cost implication of spending 40 million Dollars (6.4 billion Naira) on these expensive toys that would depreciate faster than a pirated copy of Ababio Chemistry textbook and Nelkon physics textbook. Can Osun afford to add 2 - 3 billion Naira to their annual recurrent expenditure for Tablets?! Are they that wealthy?!

All I have stated can only be wrong to a one-track minded fellow. There is no questioning the fact that many recipients of those tablets have probably not slept a wink since they got it due to sheer excitement. But the fact that you read your 'New General Maths' textbook off of a Tablet does not mean you are gonna understand it better than the guy who read his off of a paper-textbook, hence the questions 'what is the standard of public school education in Osun State?'.

Ekiti State gave out 'Solar-Powered Samsung Laptops' to students a few years back, how is that programme today?!

How sustainable is this tablet programme and at what cost?!

How has the Osun State education system been adjusted to properly integrate this new technology?!

How durable are these tablets (especially as they would ba handled by kids)?!

If you cant see reasons in my questions, then there really is no pint to this discussion.. [/b]
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by JummyBy: 10:07am On Mar 20, 2013
ziccoit:

See stxxid questions o. Ok, let's go there;

Are they going to employ cleaners to help clean the tablets?

Who will help students carry the tablets?

Can the tablets serve other purpose like serving tray?

etc.
Hehehehehe. grin grin grin I cant fit shout
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by roselynbas(f): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2013
question is do they know how to use it? give them a REAL computer not a tablet sir!
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by PENMIGHT(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2013
roselynbas: question is do they know how to use it? give them a REAL computer not a tablet sir!
. Your question is belittling of our Educational standards. What is hard in using a tablet? Madam,these are High School students. Even if they don't know how to use it,what is education for? And madam, computer would have been a curse not a blessing in this regard cos it is meant to be easily carried around not for display just in their classrooms!
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Meritbaba(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Giant leap?! I laugh in french...

You may also not be informed that the quality of a persons education is not determined by Tablets and laptops or any other fancy gadget. The introduction of Tablets to minorsin schools is definitely a new concept, but does not immediately translate in 'BETTER QUALITY' education. You need Laboratories, teaching aids, field trips, visual aids, qualified teachers, qualified guidance counsellors, e.t.c.

You say 'many of these students would be influenced by this infrastructure', and I say hmmm.. Really?! How?! All that these tablets seem to be from all discription are simply digital textbooks. So its no more a motivation to a student than paper-textbooks.

The young student that passed microsoft exams didnt own an 'Opon Imo' or whatever its called. This device is not a solid replacement for textbooks and libraries. If those devices came with internet access, I would have backed off because it immediately puts the world at their finger tips, but if I should ask you now how a Student with 'Opan Imo' is better than a student with 'Paper-textbooks', what would you say?!

You even forgot to comment on the cost implication of spending 40 million Dollars (6.4 billion Naira) on these expensive toys that would depreciate faster than a pirated copy of Ababio Chemistry textbook and Nelkon physics textbook. Can Osun afford to add 2 - 3 billion Naira to their annual recurrent expenditure for Tablets?! Are they that wealthy?!

All I have stated can only be wrong to a one-track minded fellow. There is no questioning the fact that many recipients of those tablets have probably not slept a wink since they got it due to sheer excitement. But the fact that you read your 'New General Maths' textbook off of a Tablet does not mean you are gonna understand it better than the guy who read his off of a paper-textbook, hence the questions 'what is the standard of public school education in Osun State?'.

Ekiti State gave out 'Solar-Powered Samsung Laptops' to students a few years back, how is that programme today?!

How sustainable is this tablet programme and at what cost?!

How has the Osun State education system been adjusted to properly integrate this new technology?!

How durable are these tablets (especially as they would ba handled by kids)?!

If you cant see reasons in my questions, then there really is no pint to this discussion.. [/b]

What's your source about the cost of implementing the Opon Imo
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by PENMIGHT(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2013
Hye-Bits:

I find your submissions rather apt. People like u radiate hope when hopelessness is the order of thinking of some people. I can't possibly think that our adaptation to backwardness over the years is beclouding our senses of perception that what is meant to be laudable is seen as condemnable. If each state in the federation than benefit from the in-depth creativity of such Governirs like this, the lot of the generation yet un-born will gladden will bring smile to our faces.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Okijajuju1(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2013
Meritbaba: What's your source about the cost of implementing the Opon Imo

EVEN AN APPLE IPAD THAT IS A MUCH BETTER TABLET DOESNT COST AS MUCH...

Rauf just a`ssfucked Osun people.. grin

Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by 7lives: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2013
bams01:
Seriously, this people are putting the cart before the horse.
The second day Fayemi gave free laptops, I got bombarbed with software installation requests. Guess what softwares?
TVC, Virtual DJ, VLC, Ymessenger, Power DVD, e.t.c.
NOBODY ASKED FOR ENCARTA!
And I have seen enough HD P.o.r.n to last me sometime.
Students that were not given any tangible computer education suddenly became owners of laptops. What do u expect?
Bros, Afraid dey catch me for these our so called leaders

Abeg make we hear word, no one can stop the march of progress. Let these governors give what they like to their people, the most important thing is that lives are being touched. Oh because these are the kids of ordinary citizens, we should protect them from exposure to internet and all?, what about the children of the privileged in private schools that have access to the same thing.
The same laptops and tablets that will bring some children to destruction will bring other children to greatness, it is a question what you what to do with your life and how committed your parent are. So let the other governors follow, the world has gone hi-tech, Nigerians should not be left behind.
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by adim2(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
I tried accessing the opon imo website for valuable information on the project, but i was stuck with one link. Please guys do something about the website. Now back to the issue at hand, Opon Imo does give an edge to a student who uses it to a student reading from a hard print. For us to argue that it will better their lives, i really don't dispute that. But let's consider the number of intelligent, semi intelligent and less intelligent students that will benefit from it. If the gadget has a bluetooth device. Woah enough opportunity for x-rated films. This will surely defeat the aim of the project. like many people have suggested the money he used in acquiring these gadgets should have been used in equipping many schools. Come to think of it, this gadget has lots of immediate disadvantages than advantages. I understand that every government wants to do something different from other and he has achieved that because no government has done dis before. Kudos
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by Seekeroftruth: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2013
If it was Oga Jona (GEJ), That did dis, he wuld hav been cruxified.
D truth is that d tablet is just for playing musics, videos and games.
Isnt there better things for them?
Yet they complain that d yout no longer want 2 sit down and read
Re: Osun Distributes Free Tablet-Computers To Students by adexsimply(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
Seekeroftruth: If it was Oga Jona (GEJ), That did dis, he wuld hav been cruxified.
D truth is that d tablet is just for playing musics, videos and games.
Isnt there better things for them?
Yet they complain that d yout no longer want 2 sit down and read
ARE YOU RICHARD RAHL/CYPHER?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

English Word With Three Different Consecutive Repeated Letters? / Parents, Teachers Panic As Lunatic,hoodlums Take Over Ekiti School / WAEC Syllabus 2016/17 Updated - WASSCE Syllabus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.