Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Aso Country Club In Abuja Charges N100K If Members Commit Adultery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aso Country Club In Abuja Charges N100K If Members Commit Adultery (1352 Views)

I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! / Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery In Jos / Should I Force My Wife Or Commit Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Country Club In Abuja Charges N100K If Members Commit Adultery by MyneWhite1(f): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2013
I lived in Abuja for several years as a single, working class lady, and I can tell you categorically [no oga at the top can say otherwise, hehehe..] that up to 7 out of 10 men that asked me out were married. There is also the other side of the coin that some single ladies in Abuja, knowing that the married men may be living separate lives from their wives, went all out to hook the men and make second homes with them in Abuja.

Well, a men's club has risen to the task to help these philandering men keep to one woman. If you are reported and proved to have cheated on your wife, you pay a N100K fine to the club.

Read details - http://www.mynewhitmanwrites.com/2013/03/abuja-mens-club-where-cheaters-pay-100k-fine.html...

What do you think of this stand by the Aso Country Club, something for other men's clubs to emulate? Or are they focusing on the superficial rather than the core problem? Let's discuss.
Re: Aso Country Club In Abuja Charges N100K If Members Commit Adultery by tpia5: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2013
Update?
Re: Aso Country Club In Abuja Charges N100K If Members Commit Adultery by coogar: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2013
Myne White: What do you think of this stand by the Aso Country Club, something for other men's clubs to emulate? Or are they focusing on the superficial rather than the core problem? Let's discuss.

N100k is nothing to these monsters. how much is the registration fee to join this club? i can bet it's in millions of naira. these men buy mansions, exotic cars, etc for their concubines - so how much dent would N100k leave their bottomless pockets?

i can see someone like pius anyim setting aside N20 million at the start of the year to pay club fines if/when he gets caught. it's a teaspoon out of a big ocean. i am not impressed
Re: Aso Country Club In Abuja Charges N100K If Members Commit Adultery by tpia5: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Wow, good thing we nigerians are so rich.

20 million would make such a difference to struggling nigerians on the street who dont know where their next meal is coming from.

But if our beautiful ladies are collecting the money as a reward for their beauty and sex skills, then i suppose its all for a good cause, nothing wasted and the average joe on thestreet will eventually collect his own, maybe as a gateman or something.

After all, someone has to do the menial tasks that keep our beauties in vogue, cant have them looking common and ugly now.

(1) (Reply)

What "Special Thing" Have You Done For Your Housemaid? / A Question To All Nairaland Member / What Is The Inspiration And Uniqueness Behind Your Moniker On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.