Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Nigerian Cabin Crew License - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Cabin Crew License (2709 Views)

Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew / Do You Want To Be A Cabin Crew(air Hostess) / Is There A Maximum Height Requirement For Cabin Crew? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Cabin Crew License by mathylucas: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
Pls is there anyone in the house that knows how to get the Nigerian Cabin Crew License? I need your help.
Re: Nigerian Cabin Crew License by blinkz4real: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2013
pls smbdy shuld tel us pls cos am also interested............hw n where can we go abt it?
Re: Nigerian Cabin Crew License by mikkyphp(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2013
go to landover aviation, i think they have courses for that. after the training and exams, u'll be issued the license.
Re: Nigerian Cabin Crew License by Khez: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
mathylucas:
Pls is there anyone in the house that knows how to get the Nigerian Cabin Crew License? I need your help.

Were you able to get the How to go about the license?
Re: Nigerian Cabin Crew License by Khez: 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
blinkz4real:
pls smbdy shuld tel us pls cos am also interested............hw n where can we go abt it?

Did you succeed in getting the license?
Re: Nigerian Cabin Crew License by archibecca(f): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2018
Contact me. I have genuine people working on that. And there's current training on cabin crew stuffs and their license guaranteed within short time and also it comes with job placement after

(1) (Reply)

Must Read For Engineers, Architects And Graphic Designers......... / Say Goodbye To Poverty With These / I Finally Got A Job As A Cleaner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.