Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why I Am Going Into Blogging - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why I Am Going Into Blogging (2001 Views)

If You Want To Venture Into Blogging Then This Is For You / Posting Information Into Blogging Through Mailling. / Why I Can't Start A New Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Going Into Blogging by oloyedejamiu: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2013
nice step, I pray that God will be with you.....
Re: Why I Am Going Into Blogging by moderatorr: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
Afam4eva:
If e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.
Panadol Extra smiley
Re: Why I Am Going Into Blogging by Jarus(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Today, 8 months after, my blog has been nominated: 1, Career Blog of the year 2013. 2, Nigeria's Blog of the year 2013. Checkk out the link: www.nigerianblogawards.com
Re: Why I Am Going Into Blogging by obowunmi(m): 12:48am On Nov 19, 2013
Can Jarus, introduce me to Fola Aiyesimoju ? I'd like to meet him. Thanks!
Re: Why I Am Going Into Blogging by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2013
You just made the right choice. One thing however, you are hosting on which is a free hosted site.
have you read how Linda Ikeji is losing money with her blog? I don't think you would want to repeat the same
mistakes.

http:///linda-ikeji-losing-money-blog/

Re: Why I Am Going Into Blogging by maclatunji: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2013
bizjesecons: You just made the right choice. One thing however, you are hosting on which is a free hosted site.
have you read how Linda Ikeji is losing money with her blog? I don't think you would want to repeat the same
mistakes.

http:///linda-ikeji-losing-money-blog/

Your article is not bad. However, Linda cannot "come and go and kill herself" because she wants to perfectly optimise her blog. The lady is doing well enough for herself with gossip.
Re: Why I Am Going Into Blogging by Nobody: 4:18am On Oct 10, 2014
Seun:

I figured that, but here's the thing. Her blog is beating every other blog, despite not taking that step, which shows that it is not a requirement for success, though it's better to have your own domain. People starting new businesses tend to get fixated on less relevant things. Focus on your content. There's no reason why you could not have simply started posting more compelling articles on your regular blog. And once you started getting traffic, you could have moved to your own domain. Don't promote your blog, promote your stories. People won't care about your blog until they recognize it as as a regular source of compelling content.
word
Re: Why I Am Going Into Blogging by ACM10: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Why can't you be you? Why must you measure yourself with Linda and Bella? Seriously you are on a march to epic fail if you fail to observe the rule of originality. You are simply confused and don't know whether to blog on gossips or politics. Do you think that Seun had someone in mind before starting his forum? Sorry, if my comment is harsh, but please be original.
Re: Why I Am Going Into Blogging by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Seun:

I figured that, but here's the thing. Her blog is beating every other blog, despite not taking that step, which shows that it is not a requirement for success, though it's better to have your own domain. People starting new businesses tend to get fixated on less relevant things. Focus on your content. There's no reason why you could not have simply started posting more compelling articles on your regular blog. And once you started getting traffic, you could have moved to your own domain. Don't promote your blog, promote your stories. People won't care about your blog until they recognize it as as a regular source of compelling content.

This word of advice just made my day
You see seun, I always dream of having a site like yours or Linda's. Am in love with computers and the internet.
Blogging for over 3months + now.
Though I haven't made any money.... Who cared about the money anyway!
I just hope one day I will get faithful blog readers who read and appreciate my hard works and efforts without hating or insulting me in the process.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help On Gtpay Integration / 20 Ways To Get Quality Backlinks To Your Blog 2015 / Secrets Of Making Money Online Revealed (learn It Here For Free).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.