Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20th March 2013 On Secured Future By Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20th March 2013 On Secured Future By Pastor (962 Views)

March 2013 Power Must Change Hands (pmch) Programme- My Star Must Shine / World Could End Before March 2013 / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20th March 2013 On Secured Future By Pastor by leffects(m): 6:46am On Mar 20, 2013
Memorise: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD; thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11
Read: Psalm 33:8-12
Bible in one year: Zephaniah 1-3
Action point: There is no place for giving up in God's plan for His children. Ask that God will give you the strength to fight the fight of faith to the end.

When Elijah arose from sleep and started to eat of the meal from Heaven in 1 Kings 19:5-8, his hope was on the rise, and he began to say, 'I maybe down but I shall not end in defeat'. It is one thing to fall and rise and another to fall and stay down. For the first category, falling is just a bus stop, and you know, you will have to go through several bus stops to get to your destination. For the second category, falling has become the destination. In life, simply remember that every point you fall or fail is a bus stop, not your destination. That you failed or fell several times does not mean that you cannot be celebrated tomorrow if you overcome. Thirdly, know that you are falling or failing because there is a great destination for your life which ..................................................... http://earlydigest..com/2013/03/rccg-open-heavens-devotion-wednesday_19.html
Read n Share

2 Likes

Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20th March 2013 On Secured Future By Pastor by leffects(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2013
fresh
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20th March 2013 On Secured Future By Pastor by CHARLOE(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2013
Plz sombody explain this; open heavens, wed, 17th mar, 2010. It discourages giving to d poor and encourages giving to ur pastor and GO, as u'll get 60 & 100% returns respectively

Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20th March 2013 On Secured Future By Pastor by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 20, 2013
^^ can't see where it discouraged giving to the poor oº°˚! Abi na my phone? Please highlight that section for me. Thanks.
Re: Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 20th March 2013 On Secured Future By Pastor by leffects(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
remember to share

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Prophet T.b. Joshua's Guest House Collapsed. / A Message From A Nairalander To Nigerian Pastors / The Real Picture Of The Beast (antichrist) And His Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.