Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! (2370 Views)

Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix / Even Oby Ezekwesili’s Sons Know I Am Not A Rapist, Mustapha Audu Tells His Story / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2013
I dont know what to think of this picture,I have mixed feelings.
Re: What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! by Keziehenry(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2013
Nawaooo,joystick gone!
Re: What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! by killuminati(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2013
OMG! OP you get mind snap itshocked
Re: What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! by Keziehenry(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2013
OP where did it happen abeg
Re: What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! by fatimah24: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2013
Where is d picture? Didn't c anythin o. Pls where is it.
Re: What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2013
I dont maybe the mods took it off, undecided
Re: What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! by pleep(m): 4:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Post it again. They don't normally take pics down from this section. Its supposed to be disturbing

what happened?
Re: What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: Post it again. They don't normally take pics down from this section. Its supposed to be disturbing

what happened?

Lol @ this vo.yeur
Re: What Happened To A Rapist * CAUTION* Disturbing Picture! by pleep(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
^ me no voyuer! i hate violence

But.... i'm extremely curious as to what happend in this picture. I just want to get a better idea about primal African ideas about crime and punishment

and the public reaction to rape.

@kenyattaMoore:
I dont know what to think of this picture,I have mixed feelings.
kenyatta moore post the picture again! They are not supposed to delete pics from this section.

its important

(1) (Reply)

Charity Aiyedogbon's Daughter Who Is Set To Wed July 9 / See Update On The Girl Who Was Allegedly Flogged In Ebonyi For Having Sex (pic) / South Africa’s Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Arrested In New York For Drug Traffickin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.