Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix (57657 Views)

I Was Just Robbed Tonight. (pls Help A Brother) / Soldiers Tie Up A Thief That Was Caught - Photo / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Trailblazer1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Just be sincere with your comment grin grin grin

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by 14teenK: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
shocked....that's so gross......this is wat happens to petty burglars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Trailblazer1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
14teenK:

You are yet to answer my question tongue

1 Like

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by MISSNORA(f): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:

You are yet to answer my question tongue
Yuck!Hell no!Datz gross!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Trailblazer1(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
MISSNORA:
Yuck!Hell no!Datz gross!
Even if he rape.d you undecided

5 Likes

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Flexherbal(m): 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
It just makes me laugh !
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Trailblazer1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lalasticlala what's ya opinion tongue
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Lordave: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
14teenK:
This is how you guys go about ignorantly encouraging robbers by comparing them to polithiefians.

A thief is a thief, whether petty burglars, sophisticated armed robbers or 'Iborians', they're all thieves.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by MISSNORA(f): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Even if he rape.d you undecided
oh wow!ok lol u got me here...fvck him then

31 Likes

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Any thief that steals from me must die whether petty or a professional . Nobody steals from an oracle & live to tell the tale.

If you have ever been a victim of armed-robbery, then you would understand Y these uncultured savages deserve no mercy.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Trailblazer1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
MISSNORA:
oh wow!ok lol u got me here...fvck him then

Lol grin grin grin

Wicked you grin

You can't afford to share grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Clone2020(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Karma. I will let my rottweiler play with him while he's stuck there.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by bunmioguns(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
This one self small

1 Like

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
Gosh!

Check my signature.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by kennyman2000(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2016
lol
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by banmee(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
14teenK:

He's going to need a new asshole.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by emeijeh(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
See karma o..........burglary injection

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by lifezone247(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
bunmioguns:
This one self small
As in ehh, I go even add more. This time from up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Haywhymido(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Oh My God

1 Like

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
No.
But to all polithiefians that have swindled our common wealth.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Kreamie(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Worse
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by nikkiking(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
grin I wish him worse than this undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by adonbilivit: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
I pray for thieves...that they may repent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2016
Eww.

Trust me, the robbed won't be thinking of the theft, but the painful and disgusting way the robber ended.
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by BIGTinfotech: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
No!
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by damilareoye: 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
cheesy

cheesy
Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by Abidex35(m): 8:22pm On Feb 04, 2016
LOL.........I guess its time up for him

No backup plan for escaping this, He should just call onto his God to have mercy on him, how fast the police arrives determines whether that will be the last moment on earth or not .....area boys will surely assist him down and LYNCH .........?.

1 Like

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by outflank: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
Erm...yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by papazizii(m): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
sadYes oº°˚˚˚°º‎o

2 Likes

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by iyatrustee(f): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
He just got busted literarily! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Would You Wish This Happened To A Thief That Just Robbed You? Pix by bqlekan(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
How about the rod comes out from his head?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Consented To Sex Because I Like Doing It - 12 Year Old Tells Court / Tyrese Haspil, Fahim Saleh's PA Being Arrested (Video) / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.