Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience (7396 Views)

Cheap Property Of N6.5m In Lagos / Own Your Own Property In Abuja For Lessthan 800,000 Naira@vatican City Estate, / Good Accommodation Cheap Pay At Ebute, Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by topea(m): 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2008
There are several properties available for sale within and around Lagos. Be it land or Completed houses of various sizes and designs.
The good thing here is that we also help you secure a mortgage loan with which you can pay for the houses of your choice which may range from 5 to 30 years depending on your age. You may already have a property in mind or may want to chose from what we have available, whatever it is, we make it happen by doing the packaging for you.

Please note, we only package loan for only completed houses and not land. However there are opportunities for installmental payment for lands.
If you are interested, send me your email address and your request or if you want me to send you a list of what i have available
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by akumbu: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2008
I am interested.
Send the list of properties you have, prizes and repayment options as well all other details required for the loan and the properties themselves.
akumbu24@tahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by mishooo(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2008
pls mail me at olumatthias2002 at hotmail.com.

am intrested.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by osculate(m): 9:49am On Mar 28, 2008
can you send me the list of properties you have, the prices and the repayment terms. My email is osculate_2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by oluwdashmi(f): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2008
Go to ip4properties.com and get your choice of properties from real eatate agents.

Or go to google and request for properties in nigeria, ip4properties.com is rated one of the best 3 online properties portal.

Only that the agents there are Baba but everything about them is real, infact people purchase from abroad.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by menix(m): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2008
Holla me @ timberlake_dennis@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by goodbobo: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2008
my email is dayotheman@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by VAdmiral(m): 10:04am On Mar 29, 2008
please, am also interested. Link me up at chimereahamefule@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by DrFerlie(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2008
send the details to me. drferlie@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by ebeano(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2008
Am very much interested pls. Here is my email addy

nwa_afor@hotmail.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by sycapponia(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2008
I am interested in the details.

E-mail is sycapponia@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by chipass(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2008
Please send me the details at chimann2000@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by aftadocean: 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2008
please I'm interested, send me details at orchips@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by Passion774(m): 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2008
my email address is csoyinka@hotmail.com

I am interested

thanks
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by BLESSING29: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2008
i am interested.
Pls email me at benemosa@gmail.com
Thnx.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by Femtex(m): 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2008
Please, forward it pirates89@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by oyewole123: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2008
Hello topea,
i am interested in this offer. please send details to drjames98@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by okhai(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2008
Please am also interested. Send the details of the land offers to tafromabuja@yahoo.com

Regards
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by babyzze(f): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2008
please send details to me
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by damola1: 2:40am On Apr 10, 2008
buzz me on damola@damola.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by ogbon: 7:48am On Apr 10, 2008

email me

olatunbosunone@hotmail.com

i am interested
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by megastu(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2008
I am interested.
Send the list of properties you have, prizes and repayment options as well all other details required for the loan and the properties themselves.
mibisnow@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by Osondust: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2008
can you send me the list of properties you have, the prices and the repayment terms. My email is stephenbox2003@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by toozealous(m): 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2008
I am interested.

collinstalk@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by uzoo: 1:17am On Apr 13, 2008
hi

pls send me a list of properties u have and more info on the mortgage

anylyn4eva@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by SamMilla1(m): 1:27am On Apr 13, 2008
completed buildings only, type, location, price, description,

send at misolar24@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by funmeme(f): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2008
please send me the details on funmmycollins@yahoo.com

pls i will be waiting.
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by Ebonyj(f): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2008
Me too please jaina67@hotmail.com.
Regards
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by TYLagos(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2008
I will also need the detailed information

tyboy2007@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by BTreasures: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2008
Interested holla me at treasurenow@yahoo.com
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by ufot(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2008
Send info to
gbrown7744@gmail.com
Thks
Re: Own Property Of Your Choice And Pay At Your Convenience by shinystar(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2008
send to suntolaontop@yahoo.com Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent ! How Much Does It Cost To Do Foundation For A 3bedroom Bungalow. / Vincitore Palacio And Vincitore Boulevard (dubai Luxury Apartments) / Building Our Small Phc 4 Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.