Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area (737 Views)

How To Unlock Multilinks Evdo Modem To Work With Mtn Network / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo / Hp Pavilion Laptop Dv6700 With Starcomms Evdo Data Card: Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area by instaforexngr(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2013
I am plannning on switching to Multilinks Evdo service.
Have been using glo for my browsing, but i cannot access yahoomail and atimes the network is very poor with lots of downtimes.

i am interested in multilinks because of their cheap data plans,

guys can anyone give me the quality of their service in your area, so that i don't make a mistake.

thanks
Re: How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area by shosky1794: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
instaforex ngr: I am plannning on switching to Multilinks Evdo service.
Have been using glo for my browsing, but i cannot access yahoomail and atimes the network is very poor with lots of downtimes.

i am interested in multilinks because of their cheap data plans,

guys can anyone give me the quality of their service in your area, so that i don't make a mistake.

thanks

I use Multilinks right now & their service is not bad at all. But they can be pretty unstable sometimes. I'm sure you won't regret using it if you buy it. That also depends on your area. I use it in Ikotun & Ikeja, Sagamu sometimes.
Re: How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area by doziej84: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2013
multilinks dosent work in Port-harcourt, i dont know why
Re: How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area by JUO(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2013
for u to know buy the modem. that is IT for you, is all about speeding money to learn/know
Re: How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2013
JUO: for u to know buy the modem. that is IT for you, is all about speeding money to learn/know
guy no dey talk like mumu.
Re: How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area by instaforexngr(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2013
have been on Glo browsing for over 2 years now.
i just feel like switching to another network.
Though Glo disappoints me sometimes.
But anyone using multilinks in Ibadan or Abeokuta?
Re: How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area by tunamania(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2013
i am currently using multilinks but in ibadan it depends on your location,if you live around oluyole,or on ring road ,you are good to go,but around samonda and ui,u are definitely going to be frustrated ,so it depends on your location.
Re: How Is Multilinks Evdo Service In Your Area by instaforexngr(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
tunamania: i am currently using multilinks but in ibadan it depends on your location,if you live around oluyole,or on ring road ,you are good to go,but around samonda and ui,u are definitely going to be frustrated ,so it depends on your location.
thanks for that

(1) (Reply)

Laptop / Hp Compact Mini With Webcam And 4hours Battery For Sale Price 26k / Ssd Vs Hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.