Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? (20869 Views)

6 Kinds Of Persons You Will Meet At NYSC Camp / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / What Is This Old Woman Doing At NYSC Camp? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by govetin: 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yeaaaaah it's possible, i am getting married next month to a girl i met in NYSC camp. cheers
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Darlenebabe: 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
its works at tyms but some doesnt u just ve to be careful n take ur tym, cos pple re filled wit pretense n u get to no who is who wen married. all d same be focus n no wat u want
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by nenergy(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Its possible, but pls don't force it. I remember being attracted to an Ibo girl in my platoon. We were really close, attending camp activities together and all. But when i "dropped the bomb", she refused to light the fuse, saying she promised herself not to date anyone during her service year. She eventually broke her promise. We are still friends.
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
I finished service last month and i knew people that met and got married or formed serious relationships during service. I met my baby courtesy NYSC during final clearance sef but within a week we knew we were meant 4 each other. The only problem was when he was transfered to the london branch of his office and i am based in lagos. We are still trying to see if we can cope with the distance though its not easy but social media is helping and i am going to be seing him next around october. My point is its possible to find love in Nysc that is after camp o cuz you get a chance to study the person unlike if u both r working. And u will definitely know a good and reliable guy or babe except if u want to deceive urself. The only problem is if u can maintain it after service especiall if u both r not based in the same region.

2 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Pamperme: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yes ke! I married one and i have no regret whatsoever, infact it was the best thing that ever happened to me!

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by moneyhungry(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
fittty: @ OP, YES BUT ONLY THESE TYPES! kiss
looks like d multi purpose hall @ jigawa camp.
is it?
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Met my hubby in camp, though we dint date in camp, he gave me water cos he kind of liked me, after dat day I was praying to meet the good samaritan, he never showed up and couldn't get his face too.

I again met him at the car pack, he rushed to get my number and never called. We met again in mobil when I went to write test, this was after we passed out ooo, he was having a training there and me an applicant. I almost enter ground when I saw him cos I was looking so rough.heheehhe. But then that was when he started calling often and later asked me out. We are happily married and also best of friends.

7 Likes

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Osaro4u2k(m): 10:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
love can kick start any were, under the bridge, in the shrine, in the bush etc even at NYSC camp so ope.....
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by fredopayee(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
berepiki: buh i heard most of the girls in camp are jxt too desperate, so they end up being public t**let...so hw will u know if she truely luvs u in d space of days...as i said itx sombody u jxt met at the camp...
Its like you are going to camp to look for wife? If any girl open, please her out, she need am.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by mkoabiola: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Go and serve ur father land ans stop asking nonsense question on NL.
Wen u get dere,ask dem @ OBS.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Josh316(m): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2013
Well.... I met my wife during our NYSC camp period... grin
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Ebestsmscom: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2013
You're talking about married meanwhile you haven't entered the camp yet.

Some dude can be funny but wait.... are you going there to serve your fatherland or to get a wife @OP

No give them belle there oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by mequz(m): 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
since the FG don increase d alawee to 36k he feels he can marry with it... Go ahead guy u r on point
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by kcspark: 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2013
Mr. camp wife finder you better pray to go to service with a good result shocked cool undecided
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2013
Bootylicious: Love can be found anywhere and also dre are desperate ladies in all fields of life. When it comes to choosing a spouse you should follow the right steps by praying about it, ask for a sign from God, he listens and is always there for us!

You dey answer bootylicious when you be lepacious.

What sign do you want? You wan make i turn your water into wine?
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by tellwisdom: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Which country is NYSC?? sad
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
C dis yeye boi º°˚!
U betta don't allow me burst ur bubbles undecided
All d girls wey u yansh for department nko?
Take ya time º°˚!
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Evestar200(f): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Love can be found anywhere,,,even in d toilet,,lol

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by chessguru1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
[
berepiki: Is it possible 2 meet ur wife there? Cos i heard most of the girls are looking 4 husbands there...so desperation is the order of the day...plz advice me cos i'l soon go for service by july
That's so thru!! Any 10 girls u meet on camp, I assure you a good 8 of them are sizing you up for marriage potential. I could feel it their eyes seriously. It was almost becoming scary :-
But its possible though, but the love will have to span the nysc year, and not J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ the 3 weeks you stay.
Besides all man will have a camp babe by the end of the camp. That one sure, how far una wan run the package depends on u guys cool
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by chessguru1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2013
Double post
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2013
dvdon: In my time a stupid corper boy proposed 2 a corper girl in d orientation camp bearly two weeks they met in front of everyone n he engaged her.

As me why I called him a stupid boy n I will tell u.

I As you. Oya, Tells us.
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
aijaydiva: [b][/b]
why did u call him a silly boy? cheesy
Samsantos9:
Why??
They girl was spoted on several occations flocking in n out of Hotels with top government officials n big boys in d capital city why her so called fiance had himself drying up in a remote village.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Sharexgold(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
If it's not advisable to marry someone you met @ camp, i think prison yard will serve you better.
How can you earth ask such questn. Ain't you a Man? You can meet anybody anywhere. Just be realistic wit urself. Shikenna...!

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Evestar200: Love can be found anywhere,,,even in d toilet,,lol

I doubt, lol.
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by martinifeanyi(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
dvdon: In my time a stupid corper boy proposed 2 a corper girl in d orientation camp bearly two weeks they met in front of everyone n he engaged her.

As me why I called him a stupid boy n I will tell u.
WHY?
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Charbless(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2013
Seriously U can! All u nid to do is divide Ur alawee into 2 , then tell her marriage

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sharexgold: If it's not advisable to marry someone you met @ camp, i think prison yard will serve you better.
How can you earth ask such questn. Ain't you a Man? You can meet anybody anywhere. Just be realistic wit urself. Shikenna...!

He's a learner.
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Why sort of conclusion is dis? Dat female corp members are desperate?? U think most of 'em aint hooked up b4 getting to camp?? As to ur qst, why not?? There is no where u can't meet ur future spouse..so far God supports it.
Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by blackmann(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
I met my lovely wife during the NYSC camp. So the answer is yes.

1 Like

Re: Marrying Someone You Met At NYSC Camp: Is It Advisable? by MOBBDEEP: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
Bros, Well done plus I hail oooo!
I won't talk 2 much
As you dey talk say wife dey hunger you when you never even enter camp, if care is not taken, you will most likely end up in the hand of a "bush-meat" allowee
By the way, let me warn you that if you mistakenly put a bush-meat in the family way, that means say you don get your discharge certificate be that.
It happened to a fellow corper who mistakenly impregnated a local/community lady & wanted to dodge by sneaking to the POP to get his certificate &then disappear !
The villagers were smarter
They had visited the State Coordinator who simply told them the day of POP & how they should spring a surprise
Long story, the guy married ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Bars NYSC From Publicly Speaking On Peter Mbah's Certificate Saga / Corpers Spend Over N1500 To Amend Their Khaki In Camp / KOGI STATE B'15 - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.