Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

How To Control Data Usage On Tecno N3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Control Data Usage On Tecno N3 (1759 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Control Data Usage On Tecno N3 by oluppy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
375Mb finished in just 3days, pls how do i control my usage? and which network is good and chip for android?
Re: How To Control Data Usage On Tecno N3 by omosuji(m): 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
In the home page,swipe from the top down. Click on data to put off all access to the net. That way you have control and can decide when to go online
Re: How To Control Data Usage On Tecno N3 by oluppy(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thank for the info
Re: How To Control Data Usage On Tecno N3 by 0Edward0(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2013
oluppy: 375Mb finished in just 3days, pls how do i control my usage? and which network is good and chip for android?
Root it
Install Droidwall
Select what apps uses data
Datz all
Re: How To Control Data Usage On Tecno N3 by miqos02(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Go to settings,then Accounts/syn, uncheck background data, auto-sync
Re: How To Control Data Usage On Tecno N3 by Joe50(m): 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2013
you can check background data that is if you want to download but you must uncheck auto sync

i use netqin mobile security to control my data usage and memory consumption

i use 3g network always, my whatapps always active and my battery last @ list 2days
i was surprise d battery last more than my formal nokia e6

you can download it here
m.netqin.com/en/products/av/?q=av&c=9755

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Store In Ado Ekiti / My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? / FL Studio Mobile App......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.