Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? (1763 Views)

Downloading And Running Whatsapp On Tecno T608 / Learn How To Configure Your Blackberry To Browse With All Your Apps Without BIS. / "certificate Error" Anytime I Try To Install Apps: Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? by Chimarto: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2014
any idea on how to stop it......?
Re: My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? by nairalife2013(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2014
What brand is it? Ghosts are fond of htc. inhabiting them and refusing to go away. Alert yur pastor on time.
Re: My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? by Saucekide25(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2014
just deactivate ur mobile data when not in use..also check background data.
Re: My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? by yungEX(m): 8:51am On Nov 12, 2014
haha guy turn of ur data when not in use & do not enable background data when u dont need to
Re: My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? by TDonald: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2014
Maybe ur playstore has been set to update apps automatically

3 Likes

Re: My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? by wedemboiz(m): 9:20am On Nov 12, 2014
restrict background data for Google services but some apps such as naira land app won't work but u can also go to ur play store settings and select auto update apps on WiFi only
here is a step by step with image on how to do it
http://newsmen.ml/forum2_theme_111659546.xhtml?hash=ce0385377bee736ba17a88b0128a61&tema=36
Re: My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2014
Maybe u set ur play store to automatically update apps when mobile data is on, if u connect to a WiFi, it'll automatically update unless u change the settings, and if someone else knows ur password and gmail address, he might login to ur acc thru a browser to use playstore website to download apps remotely
Re: My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? by Ay92(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
My tecno m3 does that too. It's so scary and the games are even useless ones

1 Like

Re: My Android Keeping On Downloading And Install Apps Without My Knowledge? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2014
change your password

(1) (Reply)

FL Studio Mobile App...... / How To Know Those That Saved Your Whatsapp Number To Thier Contact..[trick] / How To Run And Use Whatsapp On PC Without Bluestacks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.