Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. (4608 Views)

Android TV Tuner Dvb-t / How To Download Youtube Video To Mobile Phone / Nokia Dstv Receiver. The Nokia Su 33w Dvb-h Receiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by ceejay80s(m): 5:12am On Mar 30, 2008
@ bimbor if u want them to listen to u 4 nairaland,just tell them say u don hack glo's 3G. then u go appear 4 all newspaper front page
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by ceejay80s(m): 5:12am On Mar 30, 2008
@ bimbor if u want them to listen to u 4 nairaland,just tell them say u don hack glo's 3G. then u go appear 4 all newspaper front page
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by 4peace(m): 5:27am On Mar 30, 2008
hayprof:

@4peace, what do u knw. .?
GOOGLE
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by bimbor(m): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2008
naijafan:

Did you mean 16GB?
Guy of course plus d expandable memory, Nokia has proved they are really giants in this game.
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by empexy(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2008
Guys y da fuzz, Dvb-h or no Dvb-h let's just wait nd c.Dat's da naija stil.All dis talk na SUPER STORY
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by Fadajasi(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2008
Huh
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by ceejay80s(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2008
@emsexy u say we dey talk super story,to EXPANSIATE WELL, u mean say we dey talk out of sense,meaning our brain black,and on top of it all we are all windbags which also means talkaholic,eh?
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by dragnet: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2008
Coded by empexy
Expatiated by the pro hmself grin
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by naijafan(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2008
ceejay80s:

Wetin i do again wey una just dey include my name 4 here.Bimbor dey talk sensible talk here,una wan swallow now una wan put the blame on me abi? You guys know me dawm well,i go erupt o!
Please do wink

ceejay80s:

Another stupid comment. Sorry cheesy

bimbor:

Guy of course plus d expandable memory, Nokia has proved they are really giants in this game.
Nokia didnt state that there would be any expandable memory included in the package. THe press release only mentioned the presence of a MicroSDHC card slot. I actually dont see them including any. And of course, microSDHC has a theoretical max size of 32GB. So you could have as well said 48GB total memory instead, LOL wink
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by bimbor(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2008
48GB! Hmmm. Anyway fingers crossed. lipsrsealed
I guess Nokia's next baby will feature a micro-DVD ROM or a mobile bluray media. Nokia leading in innovations.
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2008
bimbor:

micro-DVD ROM or a mobile bluray media.

shocked
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by naijafan(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2008
bimbor:

I guess Nokia's next baby will feature a micro-DVD ROM or a mobile bluray media. Nokia leading in innovations.

O boy, that one no be innovation o. Read-only memory?!
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by bimbor(m): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2008
Of course that was just d hyperbole. But at d pace ds guys r going anything is possible.
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by naijafan(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2008
bimbor:

Of course that was just d hyperbole. But at d pace ds guys r going anything is possible.
yea, u knw wink
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by empexy(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2008
@Ceejay,dat wasn't wat i meant by super story o, lol
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by empexy(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2008
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by empexy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2008
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by ceejay80s(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2008
@ empexy ok what u meant was that every body dey kolo? @ poster from DVB-H to micro dvd rom discussion na wa o! @ naija aircon,wetin u say i do u?
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by hayprof(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2008
this thread will erupt!
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by dragnet: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2008
Says who?? tongue
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by dragnet: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2008
Says who?? tongue
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by naijafan(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2008
ceejay80s:

@ naija aircon,wetin u say i do u?
read well. . . and respect yourself pls.
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by ceejay80s(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2008
@ everybody nairaland is getting boring,make somebody break another person head to make nairaland more lively
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by ceejay80s(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2008
@ naijafan meaning?
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by naijafan(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2008
ceejay80s:

@ everybody nairaland is getting boring,make somebody break another person head to make nairaland more lively

You couldve created another thread for that. . .and watch urself get yab'd tongue
cos its not in line wit this topic at all
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by hayprof(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2008
ceejay80s:

Bring yah' Head!
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by donkrist02: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2009
Hello every body,i have finally discovered the SOTF WARE i send to phone that will enable watch the DSTV on your mobile phone for free with out subscription and you get all stations on you phone,
NOTE:it works on any phone that plays video and it also cost a little for me to send it to phones works on pc/laptop 2
So if you are intrested all you have to do is to call me.no text or flash

KRIST
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by chakaz(m): 2:03am On Feb 10, 2010
@donkrist02, any phone that plays video, i guess u did not remember chinko phones when u made that comment.
Re: DVB-H Brings Dstv To Mobile Phones. by jaysay(m): 4:53am On Oct 06, 2010
for all those on this thread your worries and fight over this topic is answered now
that we sure how much nigerians bought the dstv mobile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Y3 Discussion Thread / How To Buy 5MB With Just 5naira On MTN / After 2 Weeks With Xiaomi Mi 11 - 120hz Refresh Rate Or Nothing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.