Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Abuja Intercontinetal Set - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abuja Intercontinetal Set (5573 Views)

Will Intercontinetal Bank Accept It Student Dis Year / Intercontinetal Bank Is Accepting Cv / Intercontinetal Format, Anyone Help Please: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Xvenus(f): 11:48am On Mar 28, 2008
Hi,
I have been reading about all other regions concerning Intercontinental bank interviews and training but am yet to hear from the Abuja group. I did my medicals on 21st Feburary @Ideal Hospital in Abuja. I would like al those who know our fate and any information to pls contribute.

Most of us are begining to fret alot.

Thanks all.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by tankwa: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2008
I have not heard from them.From a reliable source,the training will be at garki 11 branch.The corp members that served wit them have not been trained.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Pauchys(m): 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2008
@ xvenus

how will u get info wen u are hidding ur email ID
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by kenposh(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2008
pls am really interested in dis isssue as i just finished school,pls am based in abuja too how do i get informed bt bank interviews and recruitment exercise we really be of great help if i can hav tips-email-samodavinci@yahoo.com,God bless
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2008
get set for nxt week or upper wk. from a reliable source we are going to train at Garki 11. the place are undergoing partition to suit training centre. I believe that we will be contacted very soon
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by kenposh(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2008
hey i really appreciate ur feed back bt in respct of the training i assume dt the test has been conducted dont know u stand on dt bt pls enlighten me a bit,and am seeking also an avenue of knowing banks in abj dt has an opening for vacancy
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
hi my pple,
Garki II had been converted to training school as I earlier said but I heard that the OND candidates are undergoing their trainining now in the same venue and their training we last for 2wks after which we will start our's. they might call us at any time from now. Let start conting 3 wks down from today. we shall all c one another that joyful day. The good LORD will continue be with us, His present will not be far from us in Jesus precious name Amen!
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Xvenus(f): 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Richdammy
I also heard from a reliable source yesterday that they are training some people (corpers or OND holders, I dont know) but that ours will come up when they are finished. Thanks for all your information. Really apprecaite it.

@Pauchy's
I hide my email addy for personal reasons but if U want me to post it here, I will do so. My mail box actually needs some enlivenment.
doreen4eva2@yahoo.com

@Kenposh
If U really want to work in a bank in Abuja, do urself the favour of walking into their HR centers and dropping your cv. Unless they ask you to go online. Gatecrashing tests that are sort of open wont be bad too.

Pray your information will be worthwhile. wish all Abuja hopefuls God's blessings and success.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ Xvenus , I am so happy that u heard it too from a reliable source. abuja hopefull, I love u all. my prayer is that I will c all of u very soon.
Xvenus, I equally did my medical test at Ideal hospital on 21st Feb. and my interview on 2nd Feb. by special grace of God, we will soon c each other.
take care my good pple
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2008
hi my pple,
I just want to bring this topic up. I believe that we will seen one another very soon, happy weekend

God is too sweet to follow my pple
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2008
When it remains lest than 2ks for a pregnant woman to deliver, she starts to prepare for the success she wants to deliver. My good pple, we are about to deliver what we ve pregnant since (Nov. 17, Feb. 2 and Feb. 21 which some of us did test, interview, and medical respectively). May the Lord God sends His help toward us. We will not miss it this time.

God is too sweet to follow
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by CAI: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2008
i need to apply how do i go about it
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by tqueen: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2008
CAI, nothin much if u want to apply to IB plC. Just try and submit ur resume to their Regional Office.But for now, there is nothing of such. U can wait till the time they will be collecting CVs. Then, you can submit ur own then shorlisted for their test. OK?

Then for dose that did there tests and medicals in Abuja, Never worry fron a reliable source, you will be cald afta the training of the ONDS. So RELAX!
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by AKOMBOGBE: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2008
Abuja hopefuls, what's up with you. Be getting prepared 4 ur training, because de OND guy are through with their training.It is reliable, because i went there myself to know the truth.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by asaajuomo1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2008
ABUJA Hopefuls, be Prepared.

You will receive your invitations soon because adequate provision is being put on ground to have the 1st ET training in Abuja.

Wishing you all good tidings.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2008
Richdammy,Am one of the Abuja hopefuls. Can I have ur number please, i need to ask u some Question.
08053050830 is my number,i will be glad if u do reach me.God bless u and we'll continue to soar on Eagle's wing
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2008
50 intercontinental hopeful were called yesterday in which 30 were frm abuja region and 20 from jos region. I was at the cadastral yesterday morning before they sent the mesg to these 50 people to start training at garki 2 . my people it is based on performarce, I heard this and equally saw it by myself. My people gradually the que is moving, it will soon get to you and me. so don't fear. as far as you had done medical and you were not called by them or frm the hospital you did your medical so I am being informed to tell u that you should relax yourself.

for my people in abuja, I want to recall your attention to when we did medical, I believed that we noticed that the medical took 3 days. first batch did their own on 20th Feb., 2nd batch did their own on 21st Feb. where I belong to, 3rd batch did their own on 22nd Feb. I want to let u know that all the first batch are being called. please if u are in first batch and u ve nt received your mesg please call them to know what is happen. so 2nd batch is the nxt in line but for now I cannt say when and where we are going to be trained.

please let us move closer to ALMIGHTY GOD is our helper. I want to say big congrat to all my people who received their msg yesterday to start training at garki 2. I pray that my good Lord will be with you all

Bigproject this is my no 08050811307
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Ehrnie: 12:33pm On Apr 16, 2008
Hi richydammy,thanks alot for the information you constantly post regarding IBPLC recruitment.Am also an Abuja hopeful, Do you think we would have to wait for the first batch of trainees to be thru with theirs before we would be called?That would be 3months from their start date!
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ Ehrnie,
definately no just keep praying there is nothing pass God. All what I believe is that we will be called very soon. my very soon cannt be as far as when we did medical. I will not stop to find out when we will be called. one again I congratulate those who received their called yesterday. may God be wt u all
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ Ehrnie,
definately no just keep praying there is nothing pass God. All what I believe is that we will be called very soon. very soon cannt be  as far as when we did medical. I will not stop to find out when we will be called. once again I congratulate those who received their called yesterday. may God be wt u all
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by dabongo(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2008
pple, it is very possible 4 guys who dd dia meds on 20th not 2 have been called, b'cos the 1st list contains 44 names which still leaves 14 pple. so if u r on that list n havent been called dont worry.
cheers
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by benik(f): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
hmmm, just want to say hi and richdammy, ur too good. i did my interview on the 8th and my medicals on the 20th of feb respectively. have not been called. i still have faith. but am tryin to keep my self occupied. hope deferred makes the heart sick. 4 real. just know that God is never late. c u soon.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 9:48pm On Apr 16, 2008
@dabongo, b4 now they had called 10 pple from abuja who are currently undergoing their training in Lagos, so if u are on that list u should know where your no fell with in. I wish all of us good success. SEE U VERY SOON
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by dabongo(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2008
Richy man, no hard feelings!!! i was just trying 2 reassure those 14 pple, ddnt know theyve been called. as 4 me i did mine on 21st @ ideal hosp, in area 11. meanwhile what is ur guess as 2 when we could be called. cheers
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2008
my sister benik, pls what is your number on the pass list. I mean the list pasted at Cadastral regional office when the result was released. though the 1st batch still remain 4 people provided if they did not received any information from the hospital they did their medical or 4m IBPLC because I heard ealier that some pple were called for one reason and the other.
I believe that before may ending some pple will be called and there will be alot of called by june and june ending by this time all the pple on the pass list will might ve be called. by my calculation abuja training school will end 28th of june. frm 21st of April to 28th of june result to 10 weeks so 30th of june might be the next batch will be called in Abuja training school. I will not stop to find out when the nxt batch will be called. take cake my good and potential pple. I love u all.

Jesus is too sweet to follow
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by acampahr: 10:54am On Apr 24, 2008
i'm really getting tired of the waitin, expecially now when i have to choose btw IBPLC and ACCESS.
I beliv we wouldn't ve to wait for so long anymore and at d end of the day, it would ve been worth d wait.
LET'S KEEP BEING HOPEFUL
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2008
From a reliable source, I do not think that our waiting will be long again. I am very sure of this. The current pple undergoing training now will be posted to inter branches very soon to complete their training there while this is going on, the 2nd batch and the remaining 4 pple in the 1st batch will be called to resume training.

From a reliable source, all the 133 candidates that did their medicals in Abuja were sucessful. Relax my great pple its our turn to smile at last.

Its so sweet to follow Jesus.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by nacksonjoe: 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Richydammy

Thanks for u regular update in this site.It has been of immense help to us.Pls continue with the good work.we are really impressed for your contributions.I am one of the abuja hopefuls who is really delighted with the information u have been given us.Thank u very much.
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by Ehrnie: 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2008
Hi Richydammy,good to hear from you again, you always av 1st hand info, you'll be good in the Human Resource Dept!
Are you sure of them moving trainees to branches soon?Sounds too gud to be true and it has never been done!
Anyway,we can only hope for the best and wait for God's time, av a blessed wkend
Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by sunnybaba(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2008
@Ehrnie , they call it branch attachment though to my finding before I ve not yet convised but Tunji in this forum called me yesterday and told me thesame thing and at thesame time I saw the manual gave to one of the trainee that after 25 days they will be going for 2 wks branch attachment but the information I heard from reliable source said they will be going for 3 wks to give room for us to come in after which they will come back to the training school to ask questions on the area they are not cleared about in thesame proccess we will be send to branch attachment so that there will be no overlaping. I PRAY THAT GOD LET IT COME TO PASS so that our discusion will not be in this form again. I want to tell u that IBPLC is missing the next batch to the extend that they said to the trainees that currently undergoing their training now at Garki II that girls are not much in this current batch that they ve good numbers in the nxt batch. I want u to know that they are thinking about how we can come in without wasting time. cheers, love u all. we shall see very soon

Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by richydammy: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2008
my pple this is my information not sunnybaba, I did not know that I ve not signed in

@Ehrnie , they call it branch attachment though to my finding before I ve not yet convised but Tunji in this forum called me yesterday and told me thesame thing and at thesame time I saw the manual gave to one of the trainee that after 25 days they will be going for 2 wks branch attachment but the information I heard from reliable source said they will be going for 3 wks to give room for us to come in after which they will come back to the training school to ask questions on the area they are not cleared about in thesame proccess we will be send to branch attachment so that there will be no overlaping. I PRAY THAT GOD LET IT COME TO PASS so that our discusion will not be in this form again. I want to tell u that IBPLC is missing the next batch to the extend that they said to the trainees that currently undergoing their training now at Garki II that girls are not much in this current batch that they ve good numbers in the nxt batch. I want u to know that they are thinking about how we can come in without wasting time. cheers, love u all. we shall see very soon

Re: Abuja Intercontinetal Set by hollym: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2008
Richydammy i respect d rate @ which u gather information and share it in this forum.
MORE OIL TO YOUR ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Dress This Way For An Interview With Mtn Tomoro? (pix Included) / Pleeeeeese Is This A Scamm ,pls Urgent From Shell / OYSCSC: Competition For Entry Into Admin Officer & Other Specialized Dept Cadres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.