Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

deleted - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / deleted (722 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / It's Easy To Restore Deleted Call History / Need To Get Back An Important Deleted Text Message On My Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

deleted by mjay(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2013
Case resolved. Thanks everyone
Re: deleted by Dyt(f): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2013
Relax uncle
D process cld b short/long depending on your bank
Sometimes it even takes 6mnths, so long its on process, u will get ur moni
I don't work for dem, bt I hav experiences wen it comes to shoppin online and refunds
Re: deleted by mjay(m): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dyt: Relax uncle
D process cld b short/long depending on your bank
Sometimes it even takes 6mnths, so long its on process, u will get ur moni
I don't work for dem, bt I hav experiences wen it comes to shoppin online and refunds

Common u must be joking right? I do online transactions all the time, and refund is swift at most three days. My bank is GTbank and when it comes to online they are very swift. Why will they tell me 1-5 days? What is there to process in 6 months? it had better not being. JUMIA PAY MY MONEY OOO and dont tell me that you are still still processing my money else....
Re: deleted by Dyt(f): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Chill
And who says GTB is fast?
U cld b lucky its done in few days
Bt before den, don't get too mad
Re: deleted by wesley80(m): 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
Just curious, what tablet did you order for 26k?
Re: deleted by walcolm(m): 7:25am On Mar 22, 2013
i suppose you're agitated because your money is not returning to you as fast as you want and that's understandable. if i was in your shoes, i'd be pissed too

but you dont need to word your thread as if they have refused to refund your money. because of the high level of online transaction fraud, these things take time. i used quickteller.com to recharge my phone a while ago (quickteller is an online portal owned by interswitch/verve, the same company that issued my card). the transaction failed due to some system problem..you'd think my refund would be instant right?

it took almost a month and several calls to fbn to get the money back into my account. i actually stopped calling after about 2 weeks and the money eventually dropped back into my account a month after the transaction

so like an earlier poster said, chillax wink...just keep following up with them especially on facebook and twitter and your money will come back eventually
Re: deleted by mjay(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2013
Case resolved. Case closed. I appreciate the swift response by JUMIA. Thanks to NAIRALAND voice of the voiceless

(1)

My Name Is Saka / Why I Can Never Ever Port To MTN / Glo Big5 Multiplier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.