Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

D’banj’s Former Manager Bankuli Breaks Silence: Fired Me? NO, I Walked Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj’s Former Manager Bankuli Breaks Silence: Fired Me? NO, I Walked Away (640 Views)

Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba / BREAKING NEWS: Former Manager Of Oritse Femi, Danku Runs Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj’s Former Manager Bankuli Breaks Silence: Fired Me? NO, I Walked Away by myweb(m): 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
FORMER manager of hip hop star, Koko master, D’banj, Abisagboola Oluseun John, popularly called Bankulli, may have broken his almost a month silence since the news broke about two weeks ago, that he was fired by his boss.

A Source close to D’banj’s who spoke on condition of anonymity revealed that, “what really happened is an accumulation of D’banj’s insensitive attitude, of course he’s a big star, but he’s a very difficult person, its part of his attitude and lifestyle”.
After the last edition of Koko Concert that was held in December 2012 at the Eko Atlantic city, the source claimed that D’banj went ahead to do a lot of things without consulting with his team, and on the few occasions he did, he was insensitive, and rather chose to attend private parties enjoying himself which in no small measure contributed to some of the flops recorded during the Koko concert, and this further infuriated Bankulli. “Truthfully, Bankulli traveled to Paris, France few days after Koko Concert, and baba (D’banj) was aware of the trip, but it’s not clear as at that time if he was going to France to work with Kanye West or not, but it seemed D’banj wasn’t comfortable with the fact that Bankulli was getting more attention from Kanye West’s camp”, the source said.
Re: D’banj’s Former Manager Bankuli Breaks Silence: Fired Me? NO, I Walked Away by a1solution: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
Where did you get this from cos I dont believe news that are not from main stream media.
Re: D’banj’s Former Manager Bankuli Breaks Silence: Fired Me? NO, I Walked Away by myweb(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe Birth Achievement And Death / How To Become A Twitter Celebrity / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Meets Oprah Winfrey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.