Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba (55030 Views)

Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Rapper 2shotz Poses With Ali Baba In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by GurlFriend: 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JFzTIOlgmHI/Vh_bTNjgvZI/AAAAAAAANgM/u6HZzfuAiis/s1600/Helenpaul.jpg[/img]

Popular comedienne and OAP Helen Paul has taken to social media to set the records straight on her alleged frosty relationship with A-list comedian Ali Baba.

Recall that Ali Baba posted about 'backstabbers' on his Instagram handle, and since then speculation has been rife as to whom he was referring to in his post, with the many fingers pointing to Helen Paul.

She shared this on her Instagram page:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-mP77AnzwihE/Vh_avjJ6ILI/AAAAAAAANgE/jDlLBIiQaSI/s400/Helenpaul.JPG[/img]
credits: http://websta.me/p/1096337958818897472_1173297902

She wrote:

"I have watched with mixed feelings, ranging from bewilderment at first, to amazement, and now utter amusement, as some mischief makers have tried to create a non-existent frosty relationship between me and my father and mentor in the industry, Ali Baba. It all started with my jabs at a show - something we all as comedians throw at each other every now and then. All done for laughs - nothing personal. Ali Baba is someone I respect a lot and it will be foolhardy for anyone to think that I was 'insulting' him at that event. I am like a daughter to him and I am sure if he has any issues with me, he would, as an elder and a father, talk to me personally about it. The account and scenario described in his post allegedly referring to me did not even happen to or involve me. It amuses me how people easily read between imaginary lines so that they, like Don King, can promote battles, lol."

Nigerians una hear? Stop promoting fights like Don King. Lol

Source: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/helen-paul-clears-air-on-alleged-feud.html

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by pretydiva(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
They should all grow up

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by TheMainMan: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
.. It wont deny the fact that there is an ounce of truth in every joke they crack... That gordons of a guy is just very dry... He spew mre than he cn chew I dont like him at all.. ..

18 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by shogz89: 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
if as a comedian you've yabbed someone before,,, you should not be annoyed if they yab you.. If our politicians had responded the way he did there will be no comedian left in nigeria. Them for dey crack joke for warder for kirikiri or kuje
Ali baba Helen Paul papa no vex you hear grin grin

132 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by Hamza05(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yam legged Helen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by TheMainMan: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
shogz89:
If as a a comedian you've yabbed someone before,,, you should not be annoyed if they yab you.. As a mature fellow I never expected Ali baba to get so annoyed that he couldn't even hide it m. Every body no say na joke.. If our politicians had responded the way he did there will be no comedian left in nigeria.
.. undecided undecided..

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by boboLIL(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dis gal is on point.....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by acunon: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
She dey yarn bullshit!!

7 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by Richie0974: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
I knew there was nothing....some people were only trying to create something

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by veekid(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kinni
Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by englishmart(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
she go gree tell me?

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by neweraomo: 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Who is Helen Paul,is that not the woman who started male circumcision undecided?

6 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by ril19(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
I smell anger in her tone
"I'm sure if he has any issues with me, he would as an elder and father, talk to me personally about it"
she hit him right there. she took a spite at him.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by tunwumi: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fear catch am oooooo

4 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by damton(m): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
Yabbs. and disses are what makes comedy funny.so why should it raise so much hullabaloo.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by kamez(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
whatever..

I don't even rate Helen Paul as a comedienne

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
plz who's Helen Paul?
d only funny joke dis over sabi Don do s ""I'm tired of being a fine girl"". she won't go and marry

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by tym92(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kk
Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by Flashh: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Maybe Ali Baba is crushing on her. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by gurunlocker: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
if everyone get angry cos of comedian yab, then I GO DYE go dey serve 70 yrs in jail right now cos of OBJ yabbing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
Chai !! Yam legs and hairy chest. grin

Is that true Helen ? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by stlarry001(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
OK. I hear
Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by missKiffy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by Yannny: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
smiley
Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
The Helen Paul girl is not funny sef.

Ali baba ma is even drier. The guy's jokes are so unfunny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by zangiff(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
ok...............................................
Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by jascon1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hmm
Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by IsiCaterpillar(f): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Who is she?

I can't remember seeing her or interacting with her before.

Is she one of the ministerial nominees?

6 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by Akbee(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
What a matured response.
Helen might have bn wrong but her response covers it all up.Ali baba didn't act like a father there. Two wrongs cant make a right

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by Anapuao(f): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Don't cry over spilled milk... next time think about the 'respect' you have for him before hitting below the belt

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba by chikason68(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jobless nigerian youths, always good at creating scenes when non existed!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo And Richard Mofe-damijo At GLO 2017 Laftafest In Port Harcourt / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Comic Actors And Their Wives ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.