Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture (52191 Views)

Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture / A Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family / Bill Gates And Steve Jobs Having A Discussion (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by merrybet: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
where is the ogat at the top? Hin no deh take pix ni? angry angry undecided
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by pomporiking: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Rubbish pics!!which kind of phone u dey use sef?d guy with the blue cap is fadugba and he's. a bast*rd
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by mysticgal(f): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
pretty young lady
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
OP, get rid of that your camera abeg tongue tongue tongue

Nice photos anyway, I love the bride's attire.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by 9ja4eva: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
pompori king: Rubbish pics!!which kind of phone u dey use sef?d guy with the blue cap is fadugba and he's. a bast*rd

Faduga na confirm bastard na with him ITK wife Seun.Hypocrisy dey pay sha... See where Stevo dey now.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
Is she Bishop Oyedepo's daughter? just asking.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by 9ja4eva: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: Is she Bishop Oyedepo's daughter? just asking.

Yes his first daughter.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by labasulla(f): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2013
Cute bride with lovely attire
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by andyzoga: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
ZUBY77: Her Father is a scammer. Why would i care?
Though a pretty girl but why wont she be with all that private jets.

And until we stop celebrating those thieves, be it political, religious and judicial, they wont stop stealing from us.
If you feel pastors dey steal from you, very simple...stop going to their churches. Nobody dares force anyone to church and they can't force you to give. You can opt out of church. So, stop this noise about pastors and let's face d criminals in politics who spend our taxes and collective funds anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by ab1x: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
The bride's bead is too BOGUS. I wish them all d best !
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Akiika: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mind your comment before you get slapped by the Pastor Oyedepo!
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
bigx: Congrats Mr Steve Oyedepo grin

Hehehe, you aren't serious.
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by dahmie2013: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
BSF:

It is papa's Daughter getting married. All his Sons(2) are married!
U didn't get his joke! Happy married life 2 dem o!
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by nijaspace(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
Congratulations Pastor steve and Love. I wish you a happy married life. Your home shall be a blessed home in Jesus name!
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Nice photos anyway, I love the bride's attire.

ItsModella, high five to ya! I so love her attire!
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by rhymz(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
seriously, the groom looks very underaged o. . . Nnna Guy iwu Dachi. . . You don hit Jackpot be that o. . Ngwanu, using your head things. . . Come sef, Oledepo Daughters still remain abi them don marry all of them. . .i no go mind share space for im Babbardier and gulfstreams o. . After all, the lord is good
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by rodeo0070(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Where's the Jet? Lol...
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Inik(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Cograts to the couple
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by 32D: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
obowunmi: She's pretty. Boy is ugly... wish them a Happy married life.
lool he might not be sooooo good-looking but this dude is not ugly at all....even if he is, i find his smartness more striking than his ugliness pls dnt ask me how

1 Like

Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Inik(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
rhymz: seriously, the groom looks very underaged o. . . Nnna Guy iwu Dachi. . . You don hit Jackpot be that o. . Ngwanu, using your head things. . . Come sef, Oledepo Daughters still remain abi them don marry all of them. . .i no go mind share space for im Babbardier and gulfstreams o. . After all, the lord is good
You wanted her to marry an overaged man? i think the traditional attire is a bit too big for him
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by 32D: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
bigx: Congrats Mr Steve Oyedepo grin
AS IN NA BIG CONGRATS TO THE BOY and yes i agree with u on MR. STEVE OYEDEPO
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by 32D: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
chikaflora: I wish I got a younger man too,we'll half bread they said is better than moi moi.
chei i dont envy ur man at all o...
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by jadakiss213(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
BSF:

It is papa's Daughter getting married. All his Sons(2) are married!
He knows what he is saying.Steve Oyedepo indeed.e easy?
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Airforce1(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
As if I give a ffuucckk

Walks out of thread
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by jadakiss213(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
pompori king: Rubbish pics!!which kind of phone u dey use sef?d guy with the blue cap is fadugba and he's. a bast*rd
u know Fadugba too u must be an Ex Con!
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by wazobiaforu(m): 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
For all of you wey deyy carry religion for head and forget your own tradition, shey you see with your korokoro eyes now

The word TRADITION scare some extremist

HML and may God make it a sweet one
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by OluEmmaAss: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
The guy will surely upgrade from PA. Next levels!
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by tlops(m): 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2013
ichommy: Dont mind my kodak camera, more pics later

Guy! don't spoil our sight here oh. Get a decent camera if you need more hits on your blog.

I am tired of these camera fone bloggers. Atleast get a smart phone they produce better pics than above.

Thanks
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by rhymz(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
nna eh, this obe wey more than 5 ppl don call this guy bastard & excon. . Lol. .na wa o
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by nikkypearl(f): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
rhymz: which kind ordinar looking underagers be these ones. Are you sure that Boy is Oledepo's Son, nna eh, na wa o
"OLEDEPO"I want 2believe dat is a typo error
Re: Love Oyedepo And Steve Ogah Wedding Picture by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2013
SO THIS IS THE GUY SCREWING THE DAUGHTER OF THE OGA @ THE TOP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / Odunlade Adekola And Tayo Sobola In Eye Contest (Photo) / Davido Joined On Stage By His Dad In Gambia - PICS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.